Why do girls love horses?

Why do girls love horses?

Would you date a horse enthusiast?

They like fucking them when no ones around. I know I do ;)

Riding horses gives women orgasms

post more of these

I am a dude and i ride horseback. Its actually quite fun to especially Jumping .But also working with animals is preferable compared to people.Would stay away from women who do it though. They tend to have issues with wanting to control everything. And be masochists at the same time.

That sounds like something I would be looking for, not avoiding.

Horseman/cowboy/whatever you want to call it reporting.

This user speaks truth. Women who own horses are snobby, uptight bitches who have to control /everything/

Fuck no. Every girl I've met who's worked with horses has thrown themselves willingly into debt to first buy the thing, and then pay for its upkeep, housing and their own emotional satisfaction in pampering it. They fixate on the horse's needs over anything else, and use it as justification for their own various dysfunctions. If they don't use the horse for breeding or competitions, it becomes an expensive pet that has no return on an obnoxiously expensive investment, save for making themselves feel superior to other people because they own a horse. Dating a girl with a horse is a fucking terrible idea, because you will always be secondary to the horse.

My roommate's ex-wife accrued almost twenty fucking grand in debt after buying a horse and hiding the costs from him. When he found out, she threatened to kill herself if he forced her to sell it, because it had become her personal security blanket. She'd gotten it registered as a fucking emotional support animal and everything. The bitch was insane.

Like i said:hey tend to have issues with wanting to control everything. And with everything i also mean you and your life so that is at least for me not what i am looking for.

Can confirm, horsebitches devote their entire lives to dominating and controlling a 1000lb man substitute that never talks back.

You cant never compete with a horse or satisfy an equestrian.

My dream wife lol. I wanna see a girl atleast jerk a horse off in person and play with the cum would be so damn hot

Enjoy your diseases, then.

>doesn't understand the world

Entered a competition once. I was poorfag cowboy, opponents were champagne bathing cunts who paid other people to raise their horses. I took out a few firsts, and they absolutely hated it. That was a good day.

Naw it would be so hot to watch a girl make a horse hard then erupt because she needed to pleasure a horse and wanted that big ass cock

bump, i need more girlxhorse material

She’s so full of cum it’s not even funny why else smile so big

Same...

I fucked her in high school. She loved anal the most, and having her ass eaten. Don't know if she fucked horses

Look at that smile she did for sure

She bangs giraffes too

Bet she loves that long ass tongue

Here's another

BHC