Anyone know if we could push Sup Forums to make a board called /trap/ or /trp/ and make it all about traps?

anyone know if we could push Sup Forums to make a board called /trap/ or /trp/ and make it all about traps?

everyone either wants this because they love traps, or because they hate traps and want these threads off of Sup Forums. win win?

and before you say “but what would even be posted there besides one or two threads just showing pics of traps?” idk, there could be threads about different races, styles, level of passing, tips for traps/chasers, etc.

what do you guys think? shoutout to whoever came up with this last night in the trap thread.

I agree.

a trap containment board is a great idea

I agree lets get traps off /b and get them a nice home

Take the cucks too
Hell knows nobody wants them anywhere either,

bump
I'm down for a /trp/ board.

no

that cock wiggle was qt

Sup Forums would die without traps treads.And they have been here since the begin.

good point

No they haven't. I've been here since 2004. The common trap threads started a few years ago.

honestly, there needs to be a trap board because its fucking annoying to see this shit on the daily

good point but that's not what gave Sup Forums it's "scum of the internet" rep

>clearly lying
>didn't hang out in linetrap threads every day

>wanting a board to contain the propaganda
>they're going to spam it here anyways, because that's their goal, to shill for their agenda
it's literal cancer of the mind, meant to brainwash males into spending exorbitant amounts on cash to mutilate themselves, making them believe in the fallacy that suffering gender dysphoria while having a mutilated body will somehow help their gender dysphoria.
think as to why they would spread this cancer here, at first it was just a raid by angry fags who kept getting btfod by people who found gay threads on Sup Forums gross
but then they realized they could profit from it.
how?
because of all the faggot feels threads that were here, they learned anons are lonely, and by giving them attention when they dress up and masquerade as a female, as a means to reassert the notion that life would be easier if not better if they pretended they were girls.

tl;dr end propaganda on Sup Forums, don't try to contain it like you did with Sup Forums.
think of it as cancer, first you have a tumor, which is bad but fixable, but then by attempting to contain it, it metastasizes by giving it a place to grow and fester, which only provides it more cancerous cells for it to spread and shitpost their narrative throughout the rest of the boards more easily.

say that again with my feminine cock in your mouth

newfag, Sup Forums didn't start when you decided to start visiting.

>implying containment boards work
hardly ever. and in this case, it's not something you want associated with the site, having them spam this body mutilating propaganda on Sup Forums and /gif/ is bad enough.

how about we just push you off a cliff, then there's no trap threads

how is it body mutalation? traps keep their cocks

w..would you really do that to me :(

We don't need a trap board. There's already /lgbt/.

This

/lgbt/ is sfw dumbass

OP is such a massive faggot that even when you push op off a cliff there still will be trap treads!

This

>what are fake tits
>what's plastic surgery
it's still a trap if the cock is lopped off btw

Lgbt boarded exists..the problem is containing op and the rest of the fags there.

no, that would make them trans

the point of it being called a “trap” is because you’re being trapped into thinking they have a vag

lgbt is sfw dumbass

This is actually a good idea. I would love a board dedicated to traps.

Hiro, make this shit happen.

random question. would any of you date a boy who was really cute and feminine acting (not flamboyant like a faggot, but shy, cute, quiet, soft, gentle, etc.) and would crossdress for you when you’re in private together?

I don't see why not.

hell yeah? but I'm a femanon so

bless you

It would be awesome. Especially if you can keep the trap haters from spewing their hate into every thread. You'll never stop them visiting the threads, of course, since we all know their real motivations. But it would be nice to keep their self hatred from bothering good people.

OP IS A GENIUS

this

You know that there are adult boards, right?

*blushes*

Yes they should make a trap thread and ban faggot's who post trap in Sup Forums

THATS A SAFE FOR WORK BOARD

i swear to fucking GOD if one more person says that

o..okay :(

Anyone got more of the cutie in the OP?

Or you know, just cause I have a degenerate sexual fetish that I like to fap to. What the fuck is wrong with you user

yeah but i want one specifically for traps boi

Just move it to /trash it can't be that hard

Yes please

There's a lot of stuff that has to go. But one tumor at a time, brother

all filled with faggots.

Filled with Chads and wanna be Chads
Filled with Bronie faggots
Filled with Safe for work faggots

thank youuuuu, i was too lazy to explain again lol

Just make /lgbt/ NSFW, the entire concept of homogay is inherently NSFW anyway. Or post on fucking /hm/.