WWYD and rape thread, don't hold back she will be sent the link

WWYD and rape thread, don't hold back she will be sent the link

I would post pics not taken with a potato to start

I'd start by cleaning the house. I'd put on some really good music. I’d pour her a nice glass of wine. Then I'd cook her a really nice dinner. After we’ve eaten I’d pour her another glass of wine and tell her to go relax on the couch while I do the dishes.

Then I'd go in and give her a foot rub. As she relaxed from that I'd pull off her undies and kiss my way slowly up to her pussy, moving around the area gently with my tongue and mouth and my hot breath until she was so wet I'd actually hear her squish a bit when she lays back. I’d take a deep taste of her and she would moan.

Then I'd push my tongue really deep while my finger gently touched her clit. I’d slowly and gently flick her clit with my tongue. I’d look her right in the eye and show her my finger. I’d say “lick my finger exactly the way you want your clit to be licked”, and I would slip it into her mouth.

Then I'd start to finger her while I ate her. I'd reach my finger waay in and up, searching for her G spot. I'd eventually get her to cum really hard and squirt all over.

Then... I'd do whatever the fuck I wanted to her for the rest of our lives, because I'd OWN HER.

1 our of 3 pics that I don’t need a microscope to see. You’re failing already OP

I will in time

I'd tie her up to the bed fist her pussy while fucking her ass until I cum or she passes out then I'd make her clean my dick with her mouth. After that I would double fist her pussy for an hour. After that I would double fist her ass until she doesn't want to live anymore. When I'm done I would cut my name into her chest , fill her pussy with ice cubes while filling her ass with hot towels. Leave her tied up until someone finds her

Who likes my busty gf

I’m driving along the beach and her sunbathing her sexy tight body. Get closer for better look and see she is asleep. I walk up no one is around that notices anything. I “accidentally” drop my towel that’s soaked in cloraform she wakes and takes a deep breath and is out. She wakes up tied to the bed she is blind folded and can feel something cold. She slowly feel her bikini getting looser the chill is from a cold pair of scissors cutting away at her top exposing her b cup tits as I start sucking on them. She begs me to stop I clearly won’t. She is scared and crying now as I cut away the bottoms. She screams but no one hears. She tried to scream again opening her mouth. I immediately shove her bikini bottom into her mouth and she Gags a little. She can feel the head of my cock pressed against her and I can tell she is begging me not to do it through muffled cries. I slip the tip in and she arches her back. It gives m the perfect angle as I sink my hips into her fucking pushing my cock till i can see it bulge in her stomach. She is crying harder now and I begin thrusting harder and harder pounding into her raw slit till she is almost knocked out from pain and shock. I go faster and deeper till she knows what’s coming and begging not to. I take the gag out so I can hear her say no please don’t bust in my pussy I’m not on birth control. That alone was enough and I drained my balls into her unprotected pussy till she was dripping cum. I gagged her again and went back to fucking grr all night long till morning then knocked her out again and left her cum filled and covered body on the beach used and abused. Someone rape this slut in blue

who wants to rape pretty tight little fionabyon (insta)

wwyd

Anyone else want to rape her

Got some nice big titties. Perfect for turning into a milk cow.

send her back

wwyd to my teacher

shut the fuck up you dumbass nigga foh virgin waste yute

pay attention in her fucking class

fappp

What do you think b?

rapebait

Anyone want to Kik me rape stories about my girl?

sledhead232

I would tie her up for a week and force her to drink my piss and cum for nurishment

Take her to the woods and burry her

WWYD. Brother's GF

wwyd to this little girl?

i hope your brother kicks your ass some day.

post?

more, fuck!!

Be as brutal as you can please