Thinking about getting permanent laser hair removal. Any risks?

Thinking about getting permanent laser hair removal. Any risks?

Superpowers. Or death.

Yes the laser might misstake that tiny dick for a strand of hair and remove it.

Yes.

#1 - poverty - shit's expensive bro.

#2 - it's excruciatingly painful, at least from what I've heard, since #1 stopped me from doing it.

Unlikely but still possible testicular cancer?

Well, the upside is, if you get it done, no one will EVER be mistake you for being straight.

Its not that expensive. I found a place that is pretty well rated and could do it between 600-800 dollars. Considering how much I already spend on shaving cream, waxes, and razer blades it will save me money in the long run.

I heard the opposite in pain more like just just a rubber band hitting you.

For $600 you could buy a shit ton of exercise equipment and be a man instead.

the laser being used doesn't penetrate the dormal tissue. What it does is that it heats up the hair only and burns the follicle in the process. Maybe skin cancer? however its been used for decades and hardly any reports cause it.

Just make sure to also do your angus

It doesn't permanently remove hair.

The only permanent way to remove hair is through electrolysis, where the hair follicle is zapped with electricity, but that may result in scarring.

You're better off shaving the hair or learning to live with it.

There's the risk that girls will mistake you for a seven year old boy.

Also the risk that other guys will mistake you for a preop tranny.

So other than dying a virgin, and being gang raped and hatefucked within an inch of your life in the locker room by a bunch of angry homophobes, no risks at all.

>#2 - it's excruciatingly painful

laser shouldn't be. It's electrolysis that hurts like a son of a bitch.

That's probably what I was thinking of.

My wife is getting it done. Best decision she’s ever made hands down. Her pussy is perfect even after only 3 treatments.

That sounds delicious.

I got to caress one today. First time I'd ever even seen one shaved (yes - I'm old). Incredible! I'm a fan.

Since it burns the folicle does that mean the sweat glade near the folice is also burnt? Will they still be able to sweat?

I have rash in my skin. Im a haty man and i want to shave my penis like that.

How do its feel like?

You want to fire LASER at your dick. Yeah user, thats a fucking great idea you should totally do that.

Cutting your dick off with a lazer

Hot. Hairless dudes are the best.