An heroing tomorrow in Milton Florida, in the middle of the traffic light at the end of Avalon. Check the news...

an heroing tomorrow in Milton Florida, in the middle of the traffic light at the end of Avalon. Check the news, play some blues, but I'm signing out ya'll goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FDSdg09df8?t=1185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the off chance you're actually serious, I would ask you to reconsider. Don't do it! Nothing is worth ending your life over! Know that you are loved

you probably wont die from that you fucking retard

I'll look out for you, OP. Have fun.

of course you'd do it in the middle of traffic you fucking attention-seeking, pathetic faggot

Godspeed Sup Forumsrother, See you in the after life.

What troubles you user?

This. At least make some kind of visual statement before going through with it.

i think you're the retard assuming hes saying hit by a car

i'll stream it so yall can watch it on live leak later

Cool. I'd do the same if I lived in Milton. Go get shitfaced in Pensacola first and get a blowjob.

I think the point of him an heroing is that he can`t get a blowjob OP...

how you gonna do it?
and can I have your stuff?

youtu.be/4FDSdg09df8?t=1185

do a flip faggot

Santa Rosa county. What a shit hole.

Godspeed user

I'm thinking about carbon monoxide , however i might just walk out in the middle and blast myself.

also leaving everything to family sorry user

go out with a gun, ill be watching the news user

larp harder fagot

Damn. There's not a traffic camera at that intersection.

You selfish mother fucker i love you please reconsider

the people at cefco will notice

I'm killing myself in Cool Springs Township, Pennsylvania tomorrow. I'm going out in the woods.

don't do it unless you're black.

I really do hope you feel lots of pain before you bite the dust.

Fuck

jump off a building instead to ensure death

Missing you already OP.

nigga you dumb, getting run over will leave you maimed and alive for god knows how long

Best of luck to you, user. I'll be watching for you, assuming I'm not already blackout shitfaced (let's face it, I probably am).

RIP in peace. You were a good user :(

You guys should team up. Write a cryptic note in each of your pockets. Or just need in the middle. Fall in love. And forget this all happened.

Join the foreign legion. They will give you a new identity so you can start over and no one will know

Post here again before doing it, or at least stream it.