International marriage?

Do you approve of marriages between europeans of different nationality (in my case is Italian-German) ? I personally think it's a good chance to handle well a couple of foreign languages at least and helps bringing closer the european brothers but i'm a bit worried that the resulting children might have trouble finding their national identity. What do you think and what's your personal experience? (inb4 italians are shitskin and germans are turks memes, i'm light ginger and he's blonde)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Expeditionary_Force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you in Frankreich?
Italians are bros so it's okay unless you are from Elsass

Are your parents German and Italian or do marry someone German or Italian?

>Italians are bros
You sure?

finishing my PhD but i have no intention of remaining here after i'm done with my studies

they're both italians and as fare as i know i have no non-italian relative

Mixing Europeans gave us American. I'll let you be the judge of this being a good or a bad thing.

What's wrong with Alsace?

Elsass has a disproportional amount of French and Italians within Germany. It would be okay were it isn't common

says a country with more apes than humans

You're taking Sup Forums memes way too seriously dude.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with international marriages as long as you don't create that problem inside your head.

Sup Forumstards hate everyone who has touched a woman so asking opinion here is waste of time.

italy was already cultrually enriched by most of the european continent anyway, makes little difference to me.

there's more than just europeans in that mix

i like Alsace btw

>Sup Forums is one person
You know that the reddit tier woman hate threads are mostly made by trolls?

>there's more than just europeans in that mix
It's sadly true.

i know, i just genuinely wanted a third party opinion on the issue, even though i think it's well possible to conciliate both cultures if they're not too different

tedeschi e altri europei in generale sono di gran lunga il minore dei mali pastabro

Most American whites have no African ancestors if that's what you're inplying, and i'm pretty sure the "1/64" Cherokee" thing is a meme.

My parents are of different nationalities and it's great. When i'm in America I can say that i'm brazilian and people get interested. When I'm in Brazil I can say that i'm American and people get interested. Most people seem to have a thing for foreigners i guess. Although both of my nationalities are in the new world so who knows if it's different in Europe.

>says the joke itself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Expeditionary_Force
Maybe you're just a brazilian rape baby :^)

>not marrying a Turkish person
Why are you such a pleb

i just meant to say that the US as a country has a lot of influences and people with non european roots

that's cool

No, there is if you go too far outside of your own race or culture. Within race there is something called ethnicity.

This is why the Vatican religion should be shunned, as well as the Eastern so-called Church. You may not want to hear it, but that's really the wiser choice, of course you can try to rebel and make up your own set of rules to live by, user....

L.O.L.

>france

You'll literally just turn Europe into America with more connection to their nationality if you all start inter-breeding. That's basically what Northeast America is.

My father is English but I am half European and I wholeheartedly support

It's a German trying to be polite to a new world mutt, read the thread new world mutt.

It's usually fine within reason. I mean, an Irish/British couple would likely have far more in common than a Portuguese/Estonian couple, but it will still work.

I still want a Polish gf though...

Don't do it.

I'm Irish(50%), Italian(25%), French(12%), German(7%) and English(6%).

So red hair, brown eyes, top 2% in intelligence tests, able bodied, married with kids, good job.

Wait a sec, what am I thinking.

I'm white. That's really all that is needed.

sinceramente mi va bene chiunque, purché non siano snackbars.

Got argie citizenship due to marriage, will maybe move there if shit hit the fan

thank you french bro, i'm italian tho

It's practically equivalent to race-mixing if it's inbetween a germanic and non-germanic country. So no, I do not approve. It's disgusting.

I guess I'm just as retarded as this guy then. Thanks for clearing that up.

>Italians
>not Africans
pick one

It doesn't matter so much to Americans because of the melting pot.
In Europe the cultures are far more distinct.

Such a shame you probably have some Finnish in you then.

>muh pure Germanic races
you do know that there is no such thing as a pure race, right?

Are you white? Cool, man.

STFU ape.

Next time without Italy.exe

ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE THIS IS NOT OK

Fuck off chink.

el canadiANO

>2016
>being white
lmao

Shut up Jacky Chan

devide and conquer somewhere else

No, I wouldn't recommend it. Aryans should only be with other Aryans, italians and others are not fully european.

>i'm a bit worried that the resulting children might have trouble finding their national identity.

I have experience with this, growing up I had a strange name but didn't know anything about the place my fathers side of the family came from. It left me feeling quite isolated and like I didn't belong to anything. Teach your children both languages and educate them about both cultures and it will be fine.

Brown = do not mix with these
yellow = buffer between brown
light brown = filthy slavs do not mix but better than brown tho
Blue = scandinavians i don't know what to think of them due to being snowniggers
purple = shit quality whites
Green = white celtic homeland

i only endorse mixing between people withing same color regions

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. Here you will learn such amazing things like northern Italians are white while southern Italians are not.

I'm pure 100% Nordic Aryan

I'm 100% Scandinavian/Roman (Nordic Romans not Italians)

Enjoy low IQ

No actually otherway around. They want us to think Italians are white so real whites mix with them

I'm Scandinavian

You need to learn neither are white. But sure.

do not reply to this mediocre troll
you're welcome

>tfw I'm 100% green but my fiancee is one quarter yellow, one quarter light brown
I have betrayed you green master-race.

shit so many typos

What would you know mongrel?

>low IQ

italy failed you during WWII breh

thank you very much for giving an actual serious answer

srsly 'murica

that riding around in paddle boats attacking coastal villages is savage fuckery

DUDE DELETE THAT! Stop ruining all my threads by posting that it was a long time ago!

There are no real Swedes left here, didn't you know that?

I'll stop once you stop shitposting nigger.

"asshurtchink" is how I know it's you posting it. But how do you know it's me everytime. I made about 5 threads and you shut them down with that everytime. Are you just mad im insulting Italians?

Why are Croats so tall but so dumb?

damn the muzzies already replaced all your genes?

you're so easily recognizable it's not even funny
>Are you just mad im insulting Italians?
nah I just like to ruin you day :^)
stay asshurt mate

Shut up. How am I easily recognizable? Did you also know I was the guy who made the "AMA Celt" thread yesterday?

they do have very nice sea food tho

Also how did you know I'm Slovenian?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact it's probably genetically prosperous. Plus it's been happening in Europe for thousands of years, Europe is filled with small nations with unstable borders.

If you want to have smart kids make sure the partner has a strong genetic background, i.e. he's not an outlier and his family and ethnicity has a high IQ. If he is your kids are likely to revert back to the mean.

Didn't see that thread sorry.
>I'm Slovenian
of course you are ;^), although judging from such a vast butthurt it's entirely possible

LOL no not with an Italian ITalians are not white

Well I am of Slovenian descent. Also did you ever come across my youtube channel "Italiansarehooknosed"?

You really have too much free time, get a better hobby

I did see plenty of similar channels, quite hilarious stuff, it's incredible how much butthurt we create by simply existing, I guess it's the burden of every great peoples, the French and the Brits know this very well as well.

Sure totally, even though I have nothing else to do. I also used to have a channel called "Italiansarenotwhite" but it was banned now another guy created a channel with the same name but with a capital, it's not banned yet. Have you ever see the channel?

>I did see plenty of similar channels, quite hilarious stuff,
It's not funny for Italians Italians get really angry and sad that we are mocking them

>it's incredible how much butthurt we create by simply existing, I guess it's the burden of every great peoples, the French and the Brits know this very well as well.
Except Slovenians are actually the great people Italians are basically gypsys with Africo-levent blood.

Didn't you link it a couple of days ago?

hahah yeah that's the stuff

>nordic roman

Excuse me?

No self advertisement isn't allowed here I linked someone else in my youtube community called "ItalianMaometto ServingAllah"

>muh Slovenia vs Italy
You are most likely a shitposting Pajeet. Slovenians are bro tier. Fuck off

Oh right, but it was somewhere in the same page, maybe in the liked videos or something

LOL I love when Italians pretend not to get offended if I was an Italian I'd cry seeing those videos. We proved in many videos how Italians have Jewish and Arabic blood

Romans were Slavs and Nords. The Nords were bred out and the Slavs moved to Slovenia.

LOL A gypsy Italian wants to join the superior team. We are bro tier but Italians are not. You know TITO rekt Italy and stayed in power while Mussolini was hung by his own people!

I think it's great. I'm marrying Germany's last white girl so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

i'm not so worried about the genetic pool since we're both from decent families, my worries were more linked to the fact that, for exemple, our parents cannot communicate directly since they have 0 languages in common
i still guess it's well worth a try

Yeah if you watch the North v South danse competition with Jews and Arabs my channel is related to it. You should watch my videos it's good quality stuff.

you can hardly get offended with such poor quality shitposting, don't think too highly of yourself, your baits are fairly mediocre
I mean of course youtube idiots are going to fall for it but those people will get mad at anything

Yea and we deserved to get rekt since we fucked the Slovenians over. Nobody hates Slovenia anymore.
But of course an Indian doesn't know that

I always wanted to get a slav qt, but I gave up on womyn.

Except so many butthurt Italians respond. And it's not bait at all I am trying to prove Slovenians are better. Like when I showed how Slovenians are Aryans and Italians are Afro-Levent everyone was butthurt.

>Like when I showed how Slovenians are Aryans and Italians are Afro-Levent
oh god you're killing me

>Yea and we deserved to get rekt since we fucked the Slovenians over
First off Mussilini didn't do shit ok Slovenia was always winning and no way you are Italian. You do realize Tito had a goal to exterminate all Italians right? Ethnic genocide he wouldn't even touch an italian.

>you do know that there is no such thing as a pure race, right?
Lmao what? Fuck out of here, jew.

Probably because the only women you see are ITALIANS because they are so close to your country

HAHA You can quit laughing because I show Italian DNA (North and South) has many similarities with Jews while the South has many similarities with Arab DNA implying they descend from those two groups. Meanwhile Slovenia is almost 100% R1b which is Aryan.

How did you meet her and are you black?

I'm German/Anglo and I consider myself British, culturally and genetically. I'd die for Britain before Germany so I guess it depends on where you're raised

LOL wut? There are pure races like Slavs but Western Europe is mongrelized with the celts, the goths, the saxons, and all that.

Stick to your own kind, filthy mongrel.

Well Angles come from Germany.