Does it suck to be white?

Does it suck to be white?

no i can sell cocaine and not have to worry about the police

Only if you're around leftists

So, this cunt embarrasses clueless apes before getting the actual answer? I would take that class just for the lulz.

one time, i got pulled over by a cop for speeding while I was drunk, and this asshole gave me a ticket for not having car insurance. then he gave me a ride to my friend's house. Just because I was white!

Yes, no culture.

Should this shit tier curriculum be reserved for community colleges and not tier 1 schools?

Can you imagine graduating from UPenn $280,000 in debt and having a worthless degree in gender studies?

fuck off jew

Nah. Having a job and good credit makes life easy. Definitely doesn’t suck to be white.

When you grab her by the pussy it’s foreplay not rape.

Not at all. Pretty good actually.
Kill yourself.

I sell cocaine to the police and I don't have to worry...

Just because you didn't see it on the history channel or learn about how brown people invented something in school doesn't mean there's no culture

Think of anything, fucking Halloween for example is mainly celebrated in the US and Ireland. It's around Europe a lot nowadays also. We don't have traditional ramen n shit, but we have tomato fucking soup.

>b-but those things are boring

You think ramen is super fucking exciting for a Japanese person?

Yeah the states are young in terms of age of a country, but shit mane we got at least a little bit of culture. "American" culture (assuming you're American) doesn't have to be shameful. You can enjoy a cheeseburger or BBQ or cookies/brownies, you don't have to ignore them just because they're not new and exciting. The grass is always greener my bro

as a straight white, i do not associate with niggers.

I police cocaine sales and therefore do not have to worry

I typed all that up and forgot to use my main point. In high school I took a Japanese foreign exchange student (living with a girl-buddy of mine for ~2 months) to a cider mill around this time a few years ago. They fucking loved it and thought it was so unique and interesting. Idk brah I'm not good at arguments but I just like to point out that it's easy to ignore the weird little "culture" we have

When they get it wrong then whitey can answer it.

hahah lol sweetie lol.

>tries hard to be anti-racist
>calls herself Spook
How are these people so oblivious?

not who you replied to but kill yourself leftie, trump won, bet you're real angry about that huh

argh! so angry! Why couldn't Jill Stein have won! then, the world would be a better place.

I do not have to worry about the cocaine police because they sell

Anyone that bases their self worth off of the opinions of some fucking retarded "educator" then they need to be culled from the glorious white race anyway.

>Stein

That surname in the anwser.

As much a leftists would like it to be, no, not at all.

The natural tendency to not be pieces of shit is the trait that keeps us on top.