More like this, girls being naughty at sleepovers

More like this, girls being naughty at sleepovers.

Fuck!!

Mooning and flashing is my fetish. Idc about the setting tho

Just a bunch of NJ girls

Bump for moar

got dam!

post more

All I got on this device

classic, u got moar? >:D

Bamp

Any more of them?

Did stupid stuff like this with my gfs. Kind of escalated one night. Alcohol makes you do stupid things. What started off as dares ended up going a lot further than anyone expected. Was fun at the time but got too weird and creepy, ruined a few friendships.

>implying that you're a female while simultaneously being on Sup Forums
>shit tier b8 m8

>those tans

disgusting

explain please. Ive been trying to do stuff with gf and her friends, so im trying to do the most i can while still keeping her friends around.

They've gone streaking around the house and outside while I was around and they didnt seem to mind. But I was hoping to one day go a little further.

Ty for not asking to see my tits. You're a true gentleman. Also is this the first time you've spoken to a woman today? ;-)

do you have permission to post these pictures? If not please remove them and delete this thread

is there some recent feminist movement that has women coming on here posting this crap?

That sounds like good wholesome fun. Ok so I'm gonna let the thread develop see what way it goes. I just don't wanna tell stuff if all I'm doing is getting creeps off. I gotta do stuff on IG, be back in 20 mins and see what you're all up too.

FAGGOT!!!!

Strangest sleepover ive seen

Honestly, no. I just left the bar with my wife. Took her out and didn't drink because it would adversely affect my workout regimen. Nice try landwhale.

not trying to get off or get anyone else off... really just curious about a females perspective of what is too far?

um, yeah. that's gonna happen.

Okay, no problem. Wont happen again. Sorry

Its all fine, let's start again.
Ok, that's cool by me. Yeah I gotta say we took it to a weird area. Like catty nasty stuff. Forcing girls to do things they didnt feel comfortable doing, like hazing. Anyway, this isn't getting my pics up, back soon.

One time in high school I almost spent a night in a huge empty house with three fuckin babes one of which I was dating. I got cock blocked by my parents for unrelated drug use and so the girls stayed there the night alone and I was later told they all got naked and incredibly drunk. Anyway I always thought about the sweet sweet foursome I missed out on but now I'm thinking maybe I would have ended up as a creep and ruined my relationship with the girl I was with. Thanks for showing me that perspective.

mods

fuck off

I really dont think highschool is a time to show how great of a partner you are. I think highschool is about having fun, learning, exploring, getting the awkward things out of the way so that you can quicker move on to being an adult.

MORE COO COO

It's not about staying in your room alone playing Minecraft? Damn, I dun goofed

>have you even used the internet before

More reverse

There’s a imgur link

keep it going caw caw

they're 16

Well, she's very popular

not downloading this one

In a sorority at 16?

i just hope your not uploading cp

In order for you to see it.. you already downloaded it..

Maybe they're really smart, and got into college early

yes yes i know how these things work.

So you meant to say.. I'm now downloading it again..?

what im saying is im not going to throw it into my fap drive

Liar

why does this look like ijustine and her sister

more

as a gynecologist I can assure you that these girls are under 18

Reverse search, the set is up all over

So I think all girls will take stupid goofy pics getting ready for a night out. Maybe show some ass or tit and hope that photo gets deleted. Then everyone goes out and has a good night.

But its the girls nights in that can get weird. Only happened to me once and I didn't like, it really made me uncomfortable. Friends house to ourselves, the deal was, absolutely no boys, just like having a slumber party like when we were kids. 7 of us, couple that were kinda new to the group but everyone was sweet.
Just swimming and drinking it was real fun. Started playing games, like passing balloons under our chins and daring us to run out to the street in pairs wearing our bikinis.
But as we got more drunk it got a little sinister. The dare was to motorboat each other or kiss for 69 seconds using a little tongue. Couple girls did kiss and I just knew they would regret it later. New girl came up with a brilliant plan to see if anyone would let themselves get eaten. I wasnt having a bar of that shit. But she got real forceful and just controlled the group and yeah before long I'm sitting next to a friend I respected and knew since we were kids, with this new girls face buried in her crotch. It changed the whole mood and was pretty gross. A bit more of that went on, she tasted another two girls but looking back I think this girl was predatory, and just wanted to do that all along. Really changed the dynamic of our group, we dun goofed.

jesus i wonder how that chick turned out

I used to sext a girl and she got drunk then texted me and I she literally send the nudes and was such a fucking slut.....

but she lives in another country

>She was such a slut, I could have fucking done anything with her

She went out to New Mexico I think. Was a free spirit Burning man type of girl. Probably on meth in a trailer park. Maybe our group were getting older and moving on anyway but that night pushed things along.
I told a bf about it and he said it was hot AF. But I told him to picture the first two friends he could think of, sit one of them naked right next to him and imagine the other one blowing him. And you're wondering if you're gonna be next to suck his dick. He saw my point then that maybe it wasn't that awesome afterall lol.

so clearly you disliked the situation, but do you feel that youre glad you at least tried it, so now you know never to do it again?

holy fuk is this really a thing? thanx for the new fetish

Yes it definitely is

Honestly. I was always down for stupid stuff. Flashing tits at each other, smoking 5 cigarettes in a row, even doing 20 jumping jacks naked. That's fine, that's just being idiots. I'm 23 now, I wouldn't do that again I'm too old for that, but I look back on that fondly. And I'm fine if other girls do similar, its probably part of growing up.
But when it gets sexual it isn't cool. Especially when people have to be drunk and coerced into it. I'm not glad that night happened, and I already knew I would never have gotten involved. It was just a fun evening that was ruined imo which is sad. And the upshot is there are now girls who used to be real tight but now can't even look each other in the eye.
Maybe if it happened holistically I might think different. Or if it was a gf kissing me over my bikini bottoms for a couple seconds that might have been ok. But having a strong personality force herself onto girls who were too drunk to say no wasn't pleasant. Especially when looking back it was obvious she just wanted to do a gynecological exam on the all along.

I'll ask you, put yourself in my position. And all your male friends are there. Not so awesome afterall is it? Kinda gross yeah?

untill i see tits with timestamp this is just a neckbeard dweller typing random shit

you are a fucking prude. I bet you bf cheats on your dead-fish ass

Bless you bae. Nice try. Its midnight and cold out, I ain't getting out of bed just to take a pic for you.
So I'm gonna turn in now, not sure if my input made any difference. Not sure what I gained out of it either.
Go well boys.

hmm ok, thanks for your perspective. Yea it def would be gross if that happened to me. Though, I also feel that theres a much stronger stigma for guys experimenting with each other. Also, womens bodies are beautiful, and guys are not in most cases.

no need to get out of bed my dear dweller

Ok I'll give you that lol. Enjoyed connecting with you.

>2017

>gays more stigmatic than lesbians

are there moar of these? girl in the middle is my dream girl

I don't think female swimmers is what this thread is about, but keep 'em coming

god damn that booty

I'd dump one in #2 and #4

reported for bumping cocaine.

Name? Nm resident here. Just curious...

I can literally see the hair on her asshole.

lel middle one is about to break her back trying to get some ass going.