Does anyone know what gender this piece of shit window grown plant is?

Does anyone know what gender this piece of shit window grown plant is?

>just under 4ft tall.
>Extremely thick and bushy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck i d hate to say female then it be a male i'd get ur hopes up .

Well.. Plants have both male and female parts.

Don't label your fucking plants you fucking cis scum. It's whatever gender it identifies as, don't fucking assume it you piece of literal shit

It's female

I know how temperamental these can be. I have very little hope. Hense why I literally just left it to grow naturally.

just wanna know if any growers are familiar with whatever stage this is.

I'm clueless. First time growing.

Looking female

You should play it safe and get feminised seeds

Would be funny if I actually did label it. I'm asking.

Seeds are hard to come by where I live.
I still live in a prehistoric age where governments fear plants.

It's spelled 'feminalized'

It's a male

I'm not doubting you. Just want evidence. Are there male pollen sacks forming or something?

balls forming on the internode there bud

Ah

Only true about monoecious plants, not true for dioecious ones.

trans

It looks like bollocks forming but it's too early to be sure. Usually you'll see a pistil in this spot but it's a bit early to tell. Cut the light cycle down immediately to 12h or less to force sexual expression

are you going to rape it and making sure it won't be gay

>gender
The word is "sex" and it's not showing yet.

Deep web maybe? it's not legal in the UK but can still get them on the normal surface web, just order them from Holland or Spain.

Did you just assume it's sex?

Just started the 12/12 cycle.
It's sungrown, so I put it in a completely dark room until sunrise.

It's only about a week, maybe less into 12/12.

Don't both those words represent the same thing?

I'm not American so no, it's feminised for me. The same way vaporiser isn't vaporizer.

Thanks. I appreciate the info.

American grammar is fucking weird.

If you look really close can you see any pistils? they should be translucent with a slight sparkle

Looks male. No beginning crystallization, no cola formation. If you want to grow in the same area again, it needs to be moved before it starts to release pollen and contaminates the surroundings.

They make every spell how it sounds, so I guess it's good for that but it feels a little dumbed down

>muh epin maymay
No. I said its sex was indeterminate.

No. Sex = Biological; Gender = Societal
>protip: both are a spectrum (like your autism)

No worries, what country do you live in? I actually have some spare auto flower seeds, unopened from royal seeds. You can have them for free if you're brave enough to email me your address

NO.
>SexologistJohn Moneyintroduced the terminological distinction betweenbiological sex and gender as a rolein 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the wordgenderto refer to anything butgrammatical categories.

>but user, why should I care about this money fag?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Read and be amazed

It appears sexless. Anything I see is under-formed. I personally can't tell if it's male or female. I know waiting is all I can do, but I was curious to know if anyone has any infomation.

HHahahaahaha so ironic.

How old?

As it is, looks like a male. Need better photos but I don't see any pistils. 2 fine white hairs that emerge from the spots where the stem divides and buds form.

Which means it's either too young to display sex (3-4 weeks is normally long enough to tell.) or it's male.

Grew weed for 10 years. Then my state went legal and decimated the black market. It's awesome to buy legal pot but goddamn do I miss the extra income.

Good luck and enjoy user.

Yeah, unfortunately until you see any pistils or crystallisation you can't tell

>ironic

You can actually just get them from the UK, it's completely legal to own seeds as 'souvenirs'.

It has been growing for months. It's 100% organic. No fertilisers. No lamps. Just sunlight. I literally just put a seed in a pot and let it grow, watering it occasionally. Didn't expect it to grow at all. I wasn't prepared.

It was my idiotic mistake.

It doesn't bother me if it's male or female really. But having some free bud sounds good to me.

Too early to tell, will find out in the next week or two.

Males also develop thc

I thought they tracked where seeds are being sent to. In hope to find illegal grow rooms or whatever? I'm probably wrong af.

But no pistils

Oh. You're one of those people. Bet you are loved by many.

You mean the police or company that send them?
Either way they wouldn't bother as such a massive amount of people grow in the UK, I've been doing it for years and never had any issue, nor has anyone I know. They wouldn't waste police time on that

They also send them very discreetly so the police wouldn't know what your'e being sent

I hope so. Even if it is male, I'll still let it grow. It's nice having a house plant. Even if it does make my entire house reek of strong weed.

No shit

How many hours of light does it get? Kind of weird it hasn't developed any kind of preflowers.

Ironically he isn't

So what was your point?

I meant the police.
But I guess. I know people who have been growing and ordering seeds online too with no consequence.

But I also know people who've been arrested for even possessing seeds for "intent to grow"

Obviously male

Are you in the UK?

From sunrise, to sunset. That's about 11 hours where I live? Maybe less.

Gender is a grammatical concept. Plants don't do grammar.

Unfortunately.

I see. I'll use correct terminology in the future.

If you're worried about that then I'd order from another country with a proxy so they have no record of you ordering it. Countries don't work together in such a way to bring down small scale growers.

I use a proxy most the time anyway.

But now you put it like that, I have no idea why I fear being busted.

Thanks dude.

I've got auto flowers of Jack herrer, Northern lights and Royal dwarf from Royal queens seeds t hat I've had lying around for a year or so, I wont be using them cox I don't grow autoflowers anymore so if you want I can send you them

No worries man, I had the same fear when I first grew, especially since I ordered the whole grow kit, nutrients and seeds all at them same and was sure I'd be on some register police list somewhere, but all my older mates have been growing for years and never had any problems

Female, 100%

Nah it's cool man. I don't mind buying from edgy guys. I'm not prepared to actually grow yet. Maybe in the future.

This plant was a test that thrived somehow. Even after my dog attacked the lower portion haha.

They aren't temperamental at all and it would take you 5 minutes on Google on how to learn this shit for yourself on telling the difference. Stop smoking weed you're already too stupid

You're a fucking retard

That looks really healthy for growing outdoor in UK weather, congrats.

Sorry. Not everyone is as smart as you.
My intellect is obviously trumped by yours so why bother posting a reply? Unless of course you yourself are not as advanced psychologically as you'd like to think.

Not OP but they kinda are, if you fuck up the light cycle or temperate they can turn easily into hermaphrodites.

Female plant op

I know. I have no idea how it grew at all.

Yeah. Well said.

YOU need more time to evaluate because the pistils aren't showing yet. They'd be white hair like stems that'll be covered on the base of these sprout locations.

T. Cleared over 300g with led for first grow

Were you giving it cannabis specific nutes?

It has nothing to do with being smart it's willing to learn something for yourself once in a while. Try going out of your way to learn something and you'll know for life , it's really an easy plant to know as well. When it comes to plants marijuana is really really really basic

When it comes to plants ... no. They aren't. They're extremely forgiving if you just aren't retarded

The reason I posted this was to learn. If you wasn't a dick, furiously trying to assert yourself in society, you'd see that.

There's no such thing

I don't even know what that is, so no.

No if you were trying to learn you'd ask how do I tell what sex this plant is ? Or maybe try researching something for a few minutes and ask gey guys I think this might be a male is it ?

You're have no idea how many hours I've spent researching. I know so much, yet as a first time grower, I doubt myself. I wanted first hand knowledge.

I asked my original question knowing people would share their experience too. What better way to learn?

It depends what strain your'e growing, you'd be surprised how easy it is to hermy certain strains.

Don't reply. This hostile person clearly lacks social skills.

Yeah there are, specific ratios of nutrients designed for cannabis, not just miracle grow or some shit.

I really wouldn't, when it comes to plants they are just about as simple as they come

Why are you such a cunt? he was just asking for advice, if you don't wanna give him any then why don't you just not post on this thread instead of being a dick?

Then you really haven't done any researxh at all you mean ? It's pretty basic anatomy of the plant in question

You must be a plant yourself then :0

You clearly don't know all that much about growing then.

Human psychology. I expected this thread to attract at least one egotistical fool. And there you go. He comes along. Hahaha. Makes me smile.

Where do you think you are ? Besides this sort of mindset is one of the big problems in society these days of not wanting to learn but instead just asking someone else for the answer while not asking about how to get the answer for themselves. Odd not an American though ...

I am a plant pathologist

Fuggin rekt

Wow. Who hurt you?

You mean I'm a plant in general or a simple one ?

Just in general people these days need to be spoon fed everything, the gimme gimme generation

He has done research for himself but it's nice to have some reassurance at this stage because it's all new to him, he clearly tried to figure it out for himself and couldn't and was wondering if someone could help him, it doesn't reflect on him as a person in any way. You'll find the exact same type of question on weed forums around the net, it's just a standard part of learning to grow, you become slightly anxious/ eager and wanna hear from someone with experience. I'm not gonna reply anymore so please stop being such an angry prick

Egotistical how exactly?

It wasn't reassurance since they didn't know or even had an idea first.