I am Japanophile and I love Japan so much but my parents and friends always tell me that Japan is a declining country...

I am Japanophile and I love Japan so much but my parents and friends always tell me that Japan is a declining country and has no hope

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AK-oEbUtInk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Today, Takeshi finds out how to use a proxy and he is very eager to use it

ill bite

name one rising country

USA

I've seen more than 20 posts from him
>there is no proxy hiding

They need immigrants to save their country, it is the only way they can survive

those wearing a MAGA hat would say that

お前ソフトバンクで荒らしてた奴だろ
糞つまんねえから消えろガイジ

not really

it's just they're at their capacity. (capacity for industry, business, gdp, etc). you can't improve much if you're at your physical limit. I mean their population just doesn't grow. even if it did grow, it would be impossible to sustain that growth forever anyway, so at some point they will reach capacity and "decline" then too. so it's not worth worrying about.

japan has some kind of magic they used to btfo their neighbors and become a world power while their neighbors remained poor shitholes. the same magic used today to have such a far-reaching influence on culture and art and media in the world. the same magic that grew tokyo into the world's largest city. maybe it has something to do with their sun goddess or something. but whatever it is they seem to just be a cool place that will do fine in the future, even with a stagnant economy

yeah its true, japan has autism; you just need to see all those pedo and incest fags what they have.
I blame japan animu and his "work culture"

Your friends and family are insane. Simple.
Enjoy a random moment from Japan:
youtu.be/AK-oEbUtInk
Now go kick them in the leg and tell them to shut up.

see

get fucked dumb mentally ill spammer

日本は絶望の国なんだと言われたことがある。

Japan will be OK if China, SK, and Russia collapse overnight and the Japs fill the void.

Japan only rose to power when Russia and China were rapidly declining, they need another miracle to pull it off again.

They could honestly survive off hand picked foreign workers to keep their economy running.

The population thing isn't even nearly as bad as memes make it out to be.

well according to 2060 un humanreport, japan's populatuion will be 102million in 2100

Japan's population problem is not a big problem, and japan get rid of 4000billiin dollar national debt by abe nomics(by Quantitative relaxation-taking out money)

korea's future are much more dark than japan

Will kms in japan in some years

if japan's fertility rate reach 1.8 at 2100, japan's population will be 89million at 2100, but abe-nomics goal is reach at 1.8 during 2025~2030.

also Un expect that in 2055, thanks for social-technal-economical advance, japan's fertility rate will be 2.0

also Un2060 human-report except that germany will be 72 million in 2100, and usa 470 million, uk 82million, france 79million, s korea 41 million

USA declining fast.

korean using proxy huh.

>USA
>rising
If anything, we're reaching the end of the American age.