You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf, Sup Forums

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf, Sup Forums

because their parents get really angry and throw me out when they see me go onto the playground

Because they're worthless.

Because I like having money.

i have one though

Because I want to be a wizard.

>because OUR parents get really angry and throw me out when they see me go onto HER BEDROOM

fixed

this
and AIDs is contagious, supposedly.
i'd rather not get it.
apparently the gays even fuck woman now too

Loser that Never does any social stuff and no friends

because this is my only social interaction outside of work

My wife would be pissed.

I have one

because going to easter europe to find her would be a pain, and i'm not that interesting

Stuck in a self sustaining cycle of loneliness.

Because I'm gay?

I’m a fucking loser

Because then I'd have to spend more tine with her and less time on minecraft

10/10 thread

i do, feelsgoodman

I did. But Great Recession happened so she stole my emergency savings and bailed.

Took me 7yrs to recover from this.

I tend to overthink things and it stops me from starting conversations with girls. It sucks, cuz I'm pretty attractive, but I can't talk to girls I'm interested in.

because i have a wife.....

I'm gay

are you...me?

+1

I don't even have friends

Nobody likes me

Recently out of a relationship. Trying to, but I'm just using tinder mostly because I hardly ever meet girls when I go out anywhere and it's really annoying.
Not in terms of not getting matches, but in terms of setting up dates with them and such because tinder is full of the flakiest girls around evidently.

I mean I do but she's currently in Thailand. Not really worried about her cheating because I have a bigger dick than Thai guys.

Because I am afraid

Why am I so afraid of people getting close to me? Why do I chose to let myself suffer alone when there is such a wealth of people who want to be a part of my life and help me? Am I so afraid of trusting others because I have been hurt before? That can't be fair. I am judging others based on the a select few that have burned me in the past. I know I should lower my guard and let others in but fuck I haven't needed anyone else before what's different now? Why am I pushing myself further from the ones I truly do trust? Am I just ashamed of what I have become or what I could be? And what is it I fear becoming and why is it I can't convince myself I won't become that? Am I really not that far off from becoming the monsters who hurt me? Am I just another part of the cycle? Why can't I just believe I will become what I want to be, what I NEED to be? Why is does that dream seem so much further away than the nightmares that haunt me? How the fuck can I pretend to have it figured out when I feel like one bad day away from disaster? Why does every come to me for wisdom and comfort when I am so ignorant and pained? I feel like I am lying to myself and everyone believes it exept for me.

>women don't like me
&&
>I care more about my hobbies and other interests than I do trying to keep someone who generally doesn't give a shit about me unless I'm spending money on them around

bcz yellow fever and well my life is a mess gg

Because I have a wife that I have enough sex with