Why are women being educated? Why should women be in the workforce when men are smarter and more capable?

Why are women being educated? Why should women be in the workforce when men are smarter and more capable?

i'm not really sure. i think its just an experiment.

too much testosterone in the office is bad. its nice to have some eye candy.

to make the men of those regions more easily dominated.
so when enslavement comes
it'll be superbly easy

Google aaron russo feminism

wouldn't females increase the T levels in the men thus contradicting your premise?

Nigger cunt faggot

this is spot on. the women in my workplace know they don't stack up skill wise to the men. but really what else are they supposed to do. they want the money. i just keep my mouth shut and collect my check.

Women serve a solid purpose in some fields
Call centers for example.. customers seem to cope better with the fact they’re getting fucked when the news is broken by an attractive sounding female

even if, say, 5% of men are smarter than all women, some women are smarter than 90-95% of men. so we educate them, pay them and use their talents better than vacuuming for some dirty faggot.

Females can also serve to bring attention to your small business or wherever
If the lady is hot enough men may spend more money at certain establishments in an attempt to interact with them

i tend to agree with these anons. women have some purpose in the workforce, but it is limited to attracting customers and comforting disgruntled customers.

they might increase it in men, but they lower the average. There are fewer workplace confrontations with girls around. People are happier. There's light flirting usually, too.

can i get citation on that. i've never heard that before. or are you just a stupid lying nigger?

Yeah. Seems like women aren’t even passionate in any fields, especially creative ones

i work in an all male industry (except the front desk ladies). I was amazed going to other peoples work and seeing how much happier people were.

the women i've worked with don't give a shit about the job, they care more about how other employees perceive them. i've seen women cry on the job because they thought they weren't liked. adult women. its fucking insane.

Cause i don't want to grab you in the dick? I need some pussy as much of boi pussy you can be.

ya. that's not citation. that's just anaconda evidence. the worst kind of evidence. but i'm not going to change your mind.

Jesus...do you think this could be said for most women?

Anaconda heh

if youre looking for scientific proof go fuck off back to wikipedia. Youre a Nigger

> Citation Needed

To double the effective size of the work force.

how’s that make sense when you could easily put men into the jobs you’re putting women into? women don’t need to be filling those positions

You're saying that like there are a finite amount of jobs.

what can women do better than men, on average?

Thats not what I'm arguing at all.

Ok, then what are you trying to say

Yeah but that’s about all they’re good at