Name a better key chain knife. 1 ounce. 2 7/8 inches closed, 2 1/4 inch 440A stainless steel blade...

Name a better key chain knife. 1 ounce. 2 7/8 inches closed, 2 1/4 inch 440A stainless steel blade. 3/8 of an inch thick.

>Gerber
Cheap Asian shit blades since they got bought out by Fiskers. Loved my original Gerbers when they were made in Oregon, the new ones suck ass.

why'd you want a knife on your keychain?

to stab doorknobs with

Convenient tool to have on you. And to stab door knobs with

k i understand

Is that the Gerber ST 2.5 drop point? If so. Loses edge quick but still good. I own one. Also own a Gerber Paraframe Mini Tanto

Old Gerber was good. Now it's cheap Chinese crap. Stick to benchmade / spyderco.

It's the year 2000 +17

Not owning a keyblade...

Smh

I have a little keychain knife thing from Swiss+Tech. It's basically a little knife blade and a screwdriver that fold together and hang on your keychain. I use it at work for cutting packing materials and pallet straps.

I don't really have room for a pocket knife, nor much actual need for one. I have my cellphone in my right pocket, keys, change and a pen in my left pocket, wallet in right back pocket, and handkerchief in left back pocket. Also a litte pepper spray thing in the watch pocket.

Anyone have a thing for penlights/compact flashlights? I have several that I got over time 'cos they're nifty, but I don't have much actual use for them.

Does that both open and close one-handed? Is that standard these days? I haven't bought a pocket knife in a long time.

I can open and close it one handed but not easily. The blade lock is pretty strong when it's open.

I could get a pocket knife 'cos it looks cool, but I can't think of much use for it.

Get some cargo shorts and a trilby with built in storage. Much comfy for edc.

Cross pens used to be made in USA, now China. I was thinking about getting one for nostalgia's sake, but I don't think the quality will be the same.

Lmfao oh shit look out for this guy he can read measurements and he has a small knife. I bet this faggot owns a fedora.

buck bantam assembled in usa at least.

I own a Kershaw Speedsafe, but looking to upgrade to something sharper for cutting boxes/pallets. Just got it cause it got good reviews on Amazon. Any suggestions?