That's not 3.5 inches user.

time stamp faggot

me too op me too...

sad !

Yeah, I’m probably closer to 3 inches in this pic

mine is only 5.9 erect if i press the fat at the bottom

what do women say when they see it?

6.5 erect

I’ve only showed it to one girl before in college...and she didn’t fuck me. She literally just laughed and said “I don’t think this is gonna work”.

She also told all her friends about my “baby dick”...it was miserable. Terrible idea to try and sleep with a slut when you have a really tiny penis

wait so do you fuck hookers or dudes to get off or what

Do you cd? Cos with a dick that small you'd be more suited as a girl.

Lol 5 flaccid go gay op

Yup, I’ve always been inclinded to Crossdressing, but I really got into it after that embarrassing experience with the slut.

6 to 7 inch dicks look bigger on small guys, i unluckyly am a big guy so my dick looks 4 inches when it's about 5.9 or something

come on faggot the veins still pumping gtfo

MOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
HELP
MOOODDDDSSS!!!!!!!

Always got veins even at that state which is fully flaccid lmao

6.5" at 6'2"

not as muscular as i once was but still athletic build

can relate

yes to which one though? dudes?

get it hard, i need to see it at it's fullest

would you?

Ill name it Lil John. Yeaaaah.

Pretty erect here

Your peen is a lot like mine OP

You should fuck a hooker. Get some confidence.

Yes, I would gladly bash open the Spam Granny's skull with a rock and watch as she stops twitching as the PO of blood grows on the floor.

hell, how long is it hard? looks pretty much the same but thicker

Have you boys ever thought about getting surgery from someone like Dr. Elist so it's not so small? 6.1"x4.5" here and I'm still thinking about it so my wife will shut up about not feeling it like she did with her last man. He was close to 9"x6"

Why the fuck did you marry her? Why are you even still with her after she says that? Man that must suck.

The back is about 9 inches front is 8 because of the major curve

5.5 but fat had an Asian hooker ask if I was 4 inches. Talk about a knife in the heart after paying 100 buck just to bust a nut

I'm afraid to tell you OP but you don't have any other choice but to be a submissive power bottom

seems girthy at least. That is enough to plase man women if you were confident about it. Most girls just care about the clit anyway. Learn how to eat pussy and you'll be fine.

At least you aren't extremely fat too

nice tits little too old but nice tits

wat

I already am

nice fake dick. the nigger Jewsfrom blacked do the same thing where they're always holding the base of it. dead giveaway for a silicone cock. good troll tho, got me to respond

OP is wearing a red string panties. This one is wearing teal.

hot post more

My wife is really really really hot, a little thick, and does almost everything right..but has a few flaws just like everyone. She's very close to being in the too crazy zone given her attraction level. IMO she's a solid 10 but my friends say she's an 8.5. She'll try just about anything in the sack. She's got perfect proportions. She'll do just about anything with me and my friends. I'll put up with just about anything so that she'll stay with me.

Are you already being cucked? That shit would kill me.

I own more than one pair of panties

Regarding friends I mean when we go out to play softball, volleyball, cornhole, etc... I don't share her unless we're in a threesome. I don't get off on being cucked, it's just part of her personality to say shit without knowing how it affects others. It's almost like she has no empathy and I try not to let it get to me, but it does a bit. Like 3/10 bad. I'd rather live with her and deal with it than leave her.

oops

I hold the base to make it veinier lmaoo

Dried out circumcised dick.

RIP

Sounds like she's just into humiliating you, your dick is fine bro.

Have you even tried talking it out with her? Either way man, you're taking it better than I ever would. Best of luck to you.

Makes me feel better for being a bit over 5 inches. So thank you user

And do what this one said

post more vaginas with it

better than dick cheese lul

>what is hygiene

Gotchu

Fuck, OP, you make Asians look Black

Yeah, it's just part of her personality to talk like that and say terrible things. It's why she doesn't keep friends for very long.

noice. puss puss looks tight

Question. Have you ever thought of posting some of these (especially this one) on cl classifieds? I would think fagoo tops would like your pudgy figure and micro cock.

best bet is to find a girl who has a small penis fetish (they exist)

i did this and found some girl 8/10 never expected type looking for a micropenis man. fucked up part is she didn't think i was small enough and i'm fairly small so she left, so there's hope for you left still user

I know your pain 3.8 inch hard

She had a fucking awesome pussy man

ex?

that's really a thing? no way dude

3 incher here too. didnt get a gf till i was 27, too insecure to even talk to a woman. thankfully, she has her own issues & actually likes me so she did not laugh & run away.

one of her previous bf raped & beat her so she doesnt really like being intimate much. thus i have to be extremely patient for fun-times, like 3 weeks in between. i doubt most guys would put up with that shit, but mr 3" cant be picky.

Tinder girl I dated for a bit

Just get surgery, I'm sure most girls won't even notice that it's been operated on. At least your problem can be fixed pretty easily. Try being 5'2. I got a 7 inch cock but I would trade away 5 inches if it meant I could add it to my height. At least small penises can be rectified unlike height. Fuck I hate being looked down on by 99% of the people that I meet. Shit really makes me want to kill myself.

there is a fetish for everything

This just sounds like it's going to end horrible some day.

Good for you! Now don’t hurt the ladies to much with that beast,ok?

that's how big my brother's is :3

god bless the Tinder devs

nigger wat

mines like 3-3.5 inches as well it makes me want to kill myself

yea seriously i got lucky and found one at random on craigslist that really was still local enough for me. after a week or two of a feeler period we met to make sure none of us were bsing the other and are who we said we were

same night we had sex but next day she was honest and i wasn't micropenis enough for her and she was was really looking forward to finally being with one

the whole thing was weird

8'' here. Feels good

fucked a girl who dated my bro and she happened to measure him! Curiosity got the better of me and I asked. :3

Hookers say all sorts of shit about your dick. I'm half Indian half Dutch, about 7.5" hard, pretty thick.

Had a white Aussie hooker say, "Gee, you're gonna split me in half with that!"

Had this exchange with a little flipper hooker in Hong Kong:
Wow! Is that fake?
No - why?
Because I've never seen an Indian with a huge dick before!

Never really had a problem with a girl not being able to take it though. Some girls have found it uncomfortable if I go balls deep in some positions.

I think the whole dick size thing is overblown for the most part - gay guys are far more likely to be size queens than women. Even with all the sluts going around, you rarely hear about a girl refusing to fuck a guy because he's too small. I reckon as long as you're at least five inches hard, you should be OK.

At first I didn't realize it was a shitty cut out and thought you were being consumed by the blob

dude you hit the jackpot... I would've pulled out all stops to keep a bitch like that. I mean I'm not a micro peen any means but that just seems hot to me idk why. lucky bastard even if it was for one night

lol u sicko fucker

that's not erect and that's 3.5inches

not really a jackpot feeling here i mean at this point i'm stuck between not being small enough to fit this girls micropenis fetish and not big enough to meet the standards of a regular girl

Anyone else get hair on their dick? I'm not sure if it's normal or not. I get it on the underside close to the head. It's not extreme or anything but I notice it when I look. I also get a bunch of bumps around the base that almost look like pimples but they don't hurt or anything

Same

Rate my dick, Sup Forums

did u press the tape hard against ur ?pubic? bone? it can reduce some length if because of the fat there

kek

thoughts?

Meant to reply to this post

1.5" soft and 5.5" hard

nice dubs
a girl could easily get your whole cock and balls in her mouth, lol
also, you could easily have buttsecks without hurting a girl, my wife can't take me in her arse, but you wouldn't have a problem with any girl

Just do what I did OP, go to mexico and have them pop in the mid section of a cadavers dick then sew on top of your dick. sure the girth might not quite match but c'est la vie

You mean someone actually uses the Apple TV?

Do you need anti-rejection medication for the rest of your life like you do for organ transplants, along with all the immune system issues that causes?

FUCKING CROSSDRESSER GTFO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No.