Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that this is the greatest rock album of the decade so far?

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that this is the greatest rock album of the decade so far?

It's one of the weakest queens of the stone age albums...

it's one of the better queens of the stone age albums, about as good as like clockwork

Not even of this month kid

The Way You Used To Do is one of the worst contemporary "rock" songs ever recorded. It is pure self-indulgence in the worst kind of way and I'm sure my buddy Cal would agree.

I wouldn't go that far
It's the worst QOTSA release but I'd still say it's my SOTOTY (7/10 of the year)

It's not even the best queens album of the decade

sototy?

>Rock music
No thanks.

Like clockwork was loads better, still think it's better than some of their other releases though

Not even the best rock album of 2017

Considering rock continues to decline, yes.

not even of this week

exactly this. qotsa are terrible man i can't believe this, every song sounds thin as hell and so lame and tired, how do so many people like it

I'm really enjoying it. I'd have to back and re-listen to ...Like Clockwork to see which I think is better, but right now I just want to groove to this album. It's been the most fun I've had with a new rock release in a long time.

production on this album sounds paper thin

Oh, look. It's this fucking thread again. Fuck off.

Lick my ass.

When people say this I wonder if they just haven't listened to much QOTSA and aren't into what's generally their sound. Husker Du albums have paper thin production, not this, IMO

tired of seeing this dumb buttrock band

Thought I told you to fuck off, cunty.

Not even the best QOTSA album of the decade

I wrote it in brackets, come on