youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=1jAyfGzSaz0
youtube.com/watch?v=kuoFiIFkdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc
youtube.com/watch?v=lmygz88y348
youtube.com/watch?v=dO12h46EOyQ
youtu.be/XKQNJzquduI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terrible, terrible band. Might as well just listen to Korn or Slipknot.

I listen to this song whenever I try to work up the courage to attempt suicide again, it's a great track. The intro is so serene and comfortable, makes me feel safe and warm.

>band

normie be gone

Kys

>Korn/slipknot
obvious bait's obvious, people please move along, no /you/'s here

You're either underage or never developed intellectually past your 15th birthday.
Whatever the case, eat shit.

>baww why won't Sup Forums approve of my Sup Forumscore taste
Time to grow up

I remember listening to A Warm Place on a loop whenever I wanted to die, it was oddly calming and honest, it was clearly damaged, but somewhat calming.

Anyone else impressed how amazing Add Violence is? I can't get Less Than out of my head and This Isn't The Place is incredibly touching
Stop giving this guy attention

>other people have to like what i like, reeeeeee

is it fun being alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=PL72Tyxe1rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_E9TP6cvE
youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw

All this is cut from the same cloth.
Also, you are underage.

The fuck are you on about?

babbu's first day on Sup Forums where he unironically thinks he is superior to everyone else and calls others underage, lol

>the only response NIN fans have to someone calling them out on listening to angsty, puerile garbage is by doing their best to ignore that person

Enjoy your modern rock radio tripe, I guess. Just don't delude yourself into thinking it's not part of the same territory as Korn and the Foo Fighters.

Boring.

This isn't the place is probably my second favourite song out of his new EP's, second to burning bright (field on fire)

>babbu's first
>unironically

Being underage is the only excuse for using these phrases. If you're genuinely not underage and you're still typing like this, you're just a fucking cretin.

babbu babbu need his diapee diapee waahh waaah

>the only response NIN fans have to someone calling them out on listening to angsty, puerile garbage is by doing their best to ignore that person

This is how you know that someone is desperate that their bait is failing.

Same, it is easily his best work in years, in my eyes comparable to his best, which is fucking impressive seeing how he is in his 50s

These three tracks have nothing in common, conteptually nor musically. Can you please put more effort into your baits please?
March Of The Pigs is part of a concept album about a man trying to regain control and take down goverment to feel more control of his life, as album goes on this seek for power only brings him down and leads to his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jAyfGzSaz0

Really boring.

>This is how you know that someone is desperate that their bait is failing.

It's also how you know that the average NIN fanboy is still going through a teenage infatuation with Trent Reznor that shares more in common with fans of Taylor Swift than anything else.
Of course you can't deny that early Nine Inch Nails is MTV mallgoth tripe and later Nine Inch Nails is just tired 00s modern rock garbage that fits in perfectly between Velvet Revolver and the Foo Fighters on trashy rock radio stations.
Of course you can't deny that Trent Reznor(what a fucking name lmao) is a greedy, pseudointellectual goon. Best to just play dumb.

>a concept album about a man trying to regain control and take down goverment to feel more control of his life, as album goes on this seek for power only brings him down and leads to his death.

The fact that you think this has nothing in common with Korn and Slipknot in neither concept nor execution tells me all I need to know. You really are underage, aren't you?

>The fact that you think this has nothing in common with Korn and Slipknot in neither concept nor execution tells me all I need to know. You really are underage, aren't you?

Okay, tell me how, you are making claims without backing them up, these are obvious baits but I just want you to try a little harder.

This track is very touching but also somehow comforting, the last piano notes almost seem like Trent is recovering and finally waving goodbye to the pain that has gone on for far too long.

you...you've never listened to anything Trent has done past his ''major studio releases'' have you?

I can't really be bothered to desu. It's too obvious to be worth the effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuoFiIFkdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

Guys, what is the deal with Add Violence's copyright on youtube? All of the tracks are blocked world-wide BUT The Background World, what the fuck is up with that?
Then I can't be bothere either f a m.

with teeth has some pretty based existential songs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmygz88y348

What, like his banal ambient dabblings?
Or his corny soundtracks made for equally corny middlebrow flicks?
Or Nine Inch Nails' numerous atrocious remix albums?
Good grief, you really need to listen to more music if you find any of that shit impressive.

You do you, homebwoy.

These are the best parts of With_Teeth where you can clearly feel that "Bleedthrough" part of the project.
youtube.com/watch?v=dO12h46EOyQ
With_Teeth has been growing on me a lot, there are certain tracks I could do without (The Hand That Feeds is extremelly out of place on an album that is mostly about a mental state and addiction)

But I like it user

Left Behind is the best song out of the three.

Honestly, who cares what you think?

I care what that user thinks, user.

No you don't.

i care about user;s thoughts, user

See

says who

>actually spending time shit talking NIN unprovoked on an anonymous japanese cartoon message board

yeah dude you totally sound like you're above the age of 16

is Sup Forums slow today?

That's a pretty good song on The Fragile, f a m.

It's a fact of life, innit?

>actually thinking he's somehow sticking it to some random dipshit on Sup Forums by refusing to directly highlight his post

Oh shut up, you mongoloid. If you're not underage you really should think about what the fuck you're doing with your life.

What the fuck does Sup Forums have to do with anything?

i definitely agree, while i do really love the album i feel like a lot of the first half is more radio friendly and commercial than the latter half.

>it's a fact of life
What the fuck? I don't see it anywhere

I think the first two beginning tracks are amazing, then the album becomes radio friendly or few tracks and comes back really strong at title track. I love the radio friendly tracks as well, Everyday Is Exactly The Same for example is very radio friendly but a good track in its own right.

A lot of people don't like title track (With_Teeth), but I love it, especially when the song slows down and very quiet piano comes in, "I cannot go through this again" is such a simple line yet somehow it is perhaps one of the most effective and hard-hitting line from a NIN album.
It almost seems like that as you attempt to bait people you only anger yourself

I laughed out loud at this. Good work.

i really dig you know what you are? though, and it really gets going from the title track and onwards, probably the only song after with teeth i dont really like is only, its catchy at the very least.

Oh hey it's that guy again.
No, NIN is not less innovative than Korn.

Only is pretty catchy and pretty unique. I really dig "You Know What You Are?" too, simply for it being easily the most agressive track on the album and being a good song in its own right, The Collector, while not bad, feels too much of a traditional rock song, and coming up after such a heavy song with something that hits less isn't as effective

It's a part of the ARG. Maybe. Probably not.

having a bad day, pal? get made fun of at school again?

SMILING IN THEIR MANGOS

It's really weird since NTAE is fully avaible to upload, it almost feels like an accident, like someone fucked up

Yeah, probably an accident.

Kinda irritating, is there something we can do? I genuinelly want more people to hear this EP and not having them on YouTube feels really off.

Maybe contact TuneCore/Trent? This thing's messy.

For comparison, NTAE is completelly fine, as is The Background World (as previously mentioned) while every other track on the EP just gets blocked, I thought at first this was a protection when peopel were leaking the EP early when pre-orderers got it early, but now this is just weird.

You can try if you want to. I don't think it hurts Trent and Atticus that much since all websites write an article whenever they release new music.

Also I'm lazy.

isnt the Null Corporation apart of the year zero ARG?

Nah, that is Trent's independant label where he releases his music in ever since the Ghosts/The Slip era, Hesitation Marks being the exception , this includes HTDA and soundtrack work

industrial always makes me feel gay af

It's just Trent that makes me feel gay af personally

Is 90s industrial glam back yet?

You must be in a shitty mood. This is what I've had on repeat all day:
youtu.be/XKQNJzquduI

all he wanted was your love.

Then he learned Love Was Not Enough