>where's my late night rekt thread
>Posts Gore

Please no more

Well then, i say

This.
Time to make things right by posting people actually having their shit smacked

I'm suddenly hungry for Olive Garden.

what a shitty post

Why do people record screens like this? Is it illegal to rip from security cams or just really hard or something?

GOTCHABITCH.mp3

fun fact dogs don't have as good digestive systems as other animals. Biologically its easier for them to digest the same food twice (by eating their shit).

Rabbits do the same thing too. It's the difference between the wet piles of of shit and the pellet style shits

i'm not going to shit in my dogs mouth sick fucc

Why??!!?

What did they think was gonna happen?

Came in here expecting reposts of shit posted every day

Was pleasantly surprised by a few new webms

Nice.

Holy kek

Maybe because the incident has just happened and the police are coming to take the footage as evidence... or maybe it's just easier.

Rather than new you probably just hadn't seen them

user wanted to make america grate again

Im assuming it usually from people who wanted to share it because why the fuck not, but if you ever worked in retail those security camera computers are usually shit and dont really have any way to export the videos, except by calling cooperate or the security company that installed the cameras, at least from my experience, so the easiest way to share it would be to record it. Besides most companies would frown upon any employee sharing any kind of videos like so to minimize leaving any evidence of copying that sort of recordings

Story? Why the fuck...

oh come on

Yup, that sounds completely reasonable

Ironically DVRs and security cameras are some of the most hackable devices in the industry, while at the same time the interfaces they come with make it super hard to properly export anything.

I think the DVR companies assume that if you want to export then you want the entire HDD.

Exporting requires a UI to let you select the start and ending time range, and then you have to read the video data in that range and make a new video. Ya, your phone can do this easy but that doesn't mean the DVR mfgrs are going to make the effort...

>White people

AFAIK I heard that this was fake

Point of suspicion: why do you only see it in a closed phone case before the hammer hits? Maybe it was already smashed.

Not really. The DVRs I install can quick export to a USB and you can select the clips you want so that the sheriff's office can be in and out with the video evidence they need in under 10 minutes.

Expert mode: jerk off to it

who's do say user didn't

I died

dude was pissed that she got him to spill a bit of his drink.

how is that rekt? That is just gross

Are you retards too dumb to type shit into google or youtube?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAsa3EZmahE

tl;dr "look a this sweet protective case. oh shit!"

The dog is got rekt.

story...she die..??

newfag detected

lmao....

She is fine

hahaha reallly? how do you fuck up like this

qeq

Huh. TIL

mate?

she'll walk it off..lol

Revolution Inside Pepperoni

CHAOS.The Director's Cut (C2108).AVI

Is she dead?

That baby is the most Brazilian baby ever. Drinking mate and getting hit with a football.

goddamn nerve gas

Kinda gay

THAT SHIT MUST HAVE HURT

Did she died?

Fucking... savage...

which chick...?

>brazilian

are you baiting or something?

She ded

Fucking sheboons always gotta gang up in order to be effective.

Sauce? reel or fayk?

It's very real that's why there's multiple camera angles, professional lighting, and hardly any blood on the knife. You're not at all retarded for even asking, and even less retarded for asking for sauce even when it's already been given.

this reminds me of the sex club scene in Se7en but this is WAY faker

I bet you are turned on by that shit.

Haha yeh but reel or fayk..

To be continued...

>multiple cuts to show whats happening
>cinematic atmosphere with slow paced action
>i repeat, multiple cuts to show the pain, what's happening to her, etc
>durrr is this reel oar fake

Here, have a picture of my dog and look at him instead of being a complete tard on Sup Forums

I like for women to shit in my mouth. I've made a few homemade scat videos with prostitutes.

> effective

The bucket on the head

thought shit like that just happens in japan and france.

Literally chimps

Fake as fuck

Fair enough lol

Omg this is wonderful. Please keep it going

Keep what going? The dog?