Germanic are a meme people prove me wrong

Germanic are a meme people prove me wrong

>muh haplogroups

>it's the pannonian

The germanics can't argue cause they know it's true

It proves that German "nationalism" is a kind of leftism that encourages the brotherhood and worshiping of German language and culture.
Wtf, Hitler deserves Nobel peace prize.

But how can french rape change the genetic makeup of Germany since France was raped into existence by the Germanic franks?

>Germanic
>franks
Nobody believe such meme apart from butthurt g*rmanic

Everybody know that our ancestors were dark and brown haired opposed to the blond haired germanics

>prove me wrong
I can't

>I think pictures drawn by a scribe who had never seen the person they where drawing is some sort of argument
Reminder that the franks where a Germanic people and that the Dutch and Germans are their closest descendants.

Germanic is more cultural than genetical after all those centuries. true germanics are the scandis.

pretty much all the big nations are "social constructs", many different people living under the same culture.

franks were a confederation of germanic tribes who lived in the biggest celto germanic blanda upp region. they were not a pure genetic germanic people, they always were a mix of celto germans but their culture was definitly germanic.

How does it matter? Nations are about language and culture, not genetics.
It's the reason why a bunch of latinized Gauls and Franks think they're the successor of the Romans.

>Dutch and Germans are their closest descendants.

t. larper

>muh blond haired master race
>it was a joke m8 we're just a cultural union like the slavs

mmmm

Yes and no, the earliest records of the France mentions them being sea rovers contending with the Saxons for territory, they where later driven south into the Roman blanda upp region under Saxon pressure.
That picture posted earlier is pure delusion though since the person being used as an example of a German, Otto I was in fact of predominantly Frankish descent, even being a somewhat close cousin of the Karlings.

>franks were a confederation of germanic tribes
Nope

>who lived in the biggest celto germanic blanda upp region
Nope

> they were not a pure genetic germanic people
They were not germanic in the first place

>they always were a mix of celto germans
Nope

> but their culture was definitly germanic.
Nope

i didn't see any arguments in your meme post

>Otto I was in fact of predominantly Frankish descent
Nope

Listen, I've said this to you in an earlier thread, Henry the Fowler was the cousin of the last Karling king of east francia, Louis the child.
How stupid are you?
>speak a germanic language
>hurr durr totally not germanic, we wuz pannonians and shit
>hol up lemme get some old drawings to prove my autistic fantasies

>old drawings

You mean portraits of actual Franks, and not fantazized "Germanic Franks" like in mpic related

>franks were a confederation of germanic tribes
>Nope

can't talk with you, it's pointless

First of all, there is no such thing as a portrait, in the modern sense of the word in Carolingian art.
Second of all the coulor of hair of a person that your deluded mind has decided is a german or a frank means absolutely nothing in the face of actual evidence like linguistics and historic records.
The franks where a Germanic people, just deal with it.

You retard believe that Franks had pitchblack hair and brown eyes? despite coming from a region where it is very common to have brown/light brown hair and light eyes? what is this sorcery? Franks were a group of swarthy people living in "germany" who became their own group to defend themselves against the light haired/eyed people around them? jej

>Muh muh muh gayrmanic

>For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

>I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race
>All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames,

t. Tacitus

Now that we know how germanic looks like, let's look at the Franks
>This level of denial of denial

KEK

>believe

I'm not believing anything subhuman mongrel

I'm constating facts like pic related :)

yeah but still

Tacticus never visited germania you sperg.
Every single shred of evidence points towards the franks being german, and yet you cling to a bunch of pictures and scream
>b-but but look at these pictures, l-look at the hair, it's cédre, germanic people can't have ash colored hair!
The level of delusion and denial in you is so strong I advise you to seek treatment urgently.

>he still continues to think the Ottonians with a bit of Saxon admixxture where any different from the Karlings with Burgundian and Saxon admixture
Go read a fucking book you uneducated autistic roleplayer.

>He is an analgayrian

LMAO

i was right you're a mulattoe

Tacitus's father did go to Germany Anyway, i don't need to go China to know that the Chinese are slant eyed same goes for Tacitus

>Tacitus's father
So his daddy dearest went to germania and belgica to serve as proconsul but instead decided to conducted an in depth study of the racial characteristics of the people of germania, even beyond the empire's border's and the decided to communicate the results to his son?
You entire argument is based on two thousands year old hearsay that can easily be disproven by looking at a modern Scandinavian or reading old racial studies of the region.
>I can go on the internet and look at pictures of chinese(even though I still have no idea of how germanics look) so why wouldn't Tacticus be able to do the same?