Psychology. The best way to fuck with a psychology graduate. I work with a Australian born Chinese psychology graduate...

Psychology. The best way to fuck with a psychology graduate. I work with a Australian born Chinese psychology graduate, from a rich family, who wears clothe with holes in. What is the best way to fuck with her and/or make her kill herself.

She is a bootlicker.

Bang her and ignore her afterwards

tell her you have borderline personality disorder, read up on that, and then abuse her with things a borderline would do - and she'll have to be empathetic and keep trying to help you while taking the abuse because it's "not your fault you have a mental disorder"

my man is posting on Sup Forums. Try something else.

Poison her.

I havent researched, however, I am switching my personality between warm and cold to her, swinging from "hey, have a great day!" , to a look on my face that says "you are a piece of shit and a moron", I am consistantly friendly with all other workers,

stab her in the asshole

You sound like an autist who is going to get fired for discrimination.

>psychology

No. I'm the 4th woprker to complain about her. I'll enlighten you, she believes as a psychology grad she can break people down andmanipulate self seeking outcome. I've been hired for my experience as a senior and I do not commit discriminatory remarks verbally or written.

no you have to be really loving to her and act like she is the greatest person in the world for like a week - everything she does is perfect.

Then one day she comes in you have to be mad at her over something trivial. Something she said, something simple. But instead of being normal upset about that, now she is the worst person in the world. She is evil and cruel. Then you go with that route.

Then when things are looking really bad with your relationship, you tell her how sorry you are and fall back in love with her.

Then you repeat, repeat, repeat.

Anal sex is always the answer in situations like this one.

Fuck off with your cheap thrills

fuck off chink

tell her your main field of interest is psychoanalysis

That's not a nice thing to do at all.

No hard feels faggot I needed to use Sia reference as an insult to an auscunt

all good m8. Im always cranky as fuck before coffee. Gets the blood pumping.

it's called "pushing back"

tell her thomas szasz is your main man, proceed to break down every argument for the validity of mental ilness in a socratic fashion. clinical psychology doesn't fare well against scrutiny

Noted. Beginning this week.

Serves her right user. Make her learn her place

>gypsy circus tent

Also while in the "love" stage make sure to gather lots of intel on her from her, stuff that might be useful during the "I hate you don't leave me" stage for kicking up extra shit

I've, as a hobby, read Buddhism for nigh 4 years. Excluding re encarnation, it's an interesting omni science and more aware of the human mind and condition than psychology ever could be, but I don't have the capability to meditate, too much "noise" when my eyes are closed.

Could you point me to some interesting material on that subject please?

cool. yeah, other co workers are beginning to confide in me and I'm moral in conduct to them and also confidential. Strictly good vibes. So I can dig more info.

Romanians BTFO

The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

By: Sogyal Rinpoche,

Is a good, very "soft read" for soaking in a Buddhist perspective. Easy mode read. Not too full on. Comfy. There's a viet marican who also does a bunch of books. Name escapes me riht now.

*viet american

>The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Thanks based abo!

no problem.

my land cunt, got a spare cig, boss?

pic related?

almost close. She is that fat tho and that slit eye'd.

OP rlly needs to get a picture of one of her social networks, censor the face or more and show us the body, otherwise we are unable to judge.

no prob. My iSHiT phone has a muted camera click. I'll thread up in a few days. For now, imagine a slightly uglier version of op pic witht ehsame fattness and slittery.

Ignore her then, its no fuckable material.

Bone her. Fat birds are easy.

For arguments sake lets say my wife is7-8/10. Perhaps she needs to see my wife, then -I- find something amazing to love about her fat ass, how fatass overcame some difficulty, before it all comes tumbling down.

Poo in the loo? You sound like one

Nah. white. so is my manager (guessing POM background) and so is the MD who sounds dutch or from holland area.