33yo virgin cause of small dick what do

33yo virgin cause of small dick what do

You’re not a virgin because of a small dick. You’re a virgin because you’re fat and hairy and lack social etiquette.

your dick isnt even that small youre probably just fat and smelly and lack personality

Your dick isn't that small, you're just extremely fat. Stop trying to act like a victim, lose some weight and see the results for yourself:

lose some fucking weight. your fat is hiding the rest of your dick.

Lose weight, if you're self conscious about losing your virginity. This will give you self confidence.
Be less autistic and more charismatic.

Not even that small. Mine is about the same size and I get laid regularly via tinder, and I'm fatter than you. Just stop being a timid autist, be up front with your intentions, and stop being an autist.

what can i do really desperated near suicide onlything stopping me is the end of one piece

practice socializing, remember it'll take a while for you to unlearn your autist ways, but you'll make it. if people don't respond well to you examine yourself and ask what needs changing. it will never be your body or your dick size

/thead

your dick is pretty normal, just work out more and you will discover a few extra inches and have the stamina to fuck for a good while, you'll feel better look better and your dick will get 'bigger' this isn't bull shit, just lose a little bit of weight.

eat less, exercise more, socialize more, pick up some hobbies that involve getting out of your house

>onlything stopping me is the end of one piece
dude... get off your ass. lose some weight. eat more veggies. drink less beer. and get a hobby that doesn't involve jacking off to cartoons.

that's above average

torbe?

Truth be told here, its the man behind the penis that counts. Sure a big dick is something to fantaisie about but the same goes for tits an ass. Its the crazyness behind the lust.

U need to fast. Your dick will look bigger if you lose weight so its not being suffocated by that blubber.

like?

First things first... The second post already kill your thread.

Second thing...
This guy on the photo is not a virgin. Cause he dont have the skin that bound the shaft to the head of the dick.

If the guy on the pic is you... You are just moching people up so they can see you and your stupid ugly dick.

Try working out for once

any interest or going to bed

eat more fiber, less meat and do some sit ups.
1.) youre dick will look bigger
2.) you will no longer be a fat fuck
3.) you might lose virginity