FREE SPEECH - TRUDEAU EDITION

theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/23/heres-the-punishment-canadians-found-guilty-of-anti-transgender-speech-could-soon-face/

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has announced a bill that would criminalize anti-transgender speech, with violators receiving up to two years in prison.

mfw the Cucknada meme is real

Other urls found in this thread:

pencanada.ca/blog/free-expression-matters-hate-speech-in-canada-bill-59/
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
youtube.com/watch?v=pMAtL7n_-rc
nypost.com/2015/10/20/geraldo-praises-new-canadian-pm-once-claimed-to-have-had-sex-with-his-mom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has announced a bill that would criminalize anti-transgender speech, with violators receiving up to two years in prison.

2 YEARS IN PRISON FOR CALLING TELLING A MAN IN RAG THAT HE ISN'T A WOMAN
FUCKING
YEARS

You poor leaves. I'm so sorry.

BUILD SECOND WALL

It's okay, everything I say is satire or comedy.

I don't even care anymore. I just want us to keep going and see where we end up.

Fucking faggot. Canada screwed themselves, bad. This is an Orwellian nightmare. Who would have thought the sensitive, feel-good left would embrace fascism.

He's proposed a lot of things, luckily none of them have happened.

i guess you'll just have to find some way to contain your hatred if you ever come here

that kind of thing must be very hard for you mouthbreathers to do

I don't even want to make a joke about leafs anymore because this is so sad

We need a second wall in the north. Jess Chris Fuck you canacucks

Can a Christian ask for Political Asylum if he is imprisoned for practicing his religion?

And here is one of the female voters who put that shitbag in office. Nice job.

Like it's going to do anything. Prisons are full here. Pedophile-murderers are let out within 6 month. Anything below that get a community sentence where you call your paroler once a week. This is only a feel-good law to please his twitter followers.

but i identify as male and have a penis

Please help us bro

lol this is what you get when you try to incorporate shit like MUH BLAK PPL CRIME STATISTICS into your racist screeds

that pic sums up the situation.

>canada

>feel good law
Pretty much a copy of that hate speech law about isreal / anti-Semitic.

Anyways these snowflake delusional libs are going to fuck the country soooo bad that getting into and staying in prison, will be like he equivalent to winning the lotto, ESP since the serious criminals get a free pass.

poor, poor leaves ;__;

Call me a shill if you want, but I think we need to start devising an exit strategy in case Trump loses. I'm not concern trolling, just picturing a worst-case scenario since with news of Austria and now this everything seems to be going to hell.

FUUUUUCK SO 2 YEARS IN JAIL FOR SHITPOSTING ABOUT TRANNIES? SO ITS A CRIMINAL MOTHERFUCKING OFFENSE

ON MY CRIMINAL RECORD IT WILL BE WRITTEN

GUILTY OF TRANNY HATE SPEECH

>"this is what happens when you use facts to back up an argument rather than being a blindly racist hillbilly"
t.a fucking leaf

I'm seriously considering killing myself at this point. What's left of our civilization?

>>>AN LGBT HATE CRIMES UNIT IT NOW MONITORING THIS THREAD

If you're gonna kill yourself, try and take as many leftists with you as possible. Or Muslims. Either's good.

im so glad I found 4chanX, I can just hide all canadian posters

fag

>turn on russia tv
>transvestite on talk show
>crowd is chanting kill it with fire
>host tries to calm people down
>what we learned today is it's not ok to kill people before we listen to their story
>wow we're so civilized didn't even kill him
>lalala end.

>>what we learned today is it's not ok to kill people before we listen to their story
What was the transvestite's story?

Are you fucking serious?

You can't call the mentally ill mentally ill?

When about when your boy cuts off his penis cause he's confused, will it be illegal to sew it back on? What about what you tell your children when the mentally ill agenda tries to poison their mind? Can you afford private school? No? Then off toe sensitivity training with you and the govt will take your child away because you're hateful parents.

My god Canada, just.

just.

the fact that you could have criminal record which later could seriously reduce your job opportunities is more worrying tbhq

>Bill 59 also allows individuals to report anticipated hate speech before any expression has been made, and the Act permits the Commission to apply to court for an injunction to stop the speech from happening. This would permit the policing of future speech.

Finally, the penalties for being found guilty of an offence would present a significant deterrent to the free expression of ideas. An individual that is found guilty of disseminating hate speech under this bill can be fined between $2,000 and $20,000 and groups can be fined up to $250,000. In addition, all guilty parties will be listed on a website updated and maintained by the Commission des Droits de la Personne et des Droits de la Jeunesse. With such vague language and high consequences, it is easy to see why many may abstain from dialogue for fear of prosecution.

BILL 59 - pencanada.ca/blog/free-expression-matters-hate-speech-in-canada-bill-59/

They are trying to make a "list of offenders" on a site to the public and charge 20K per "offense"

I might, yes

There is a single hope.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

of yours? Nothing.

Thank god here in the US we have freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms. Meanwhile europe is sinking in it's own shit

>reduce your job opportunities
what opportunities

;^)

There is a reason Canada is about to have its first GAY PRIDE MONTH this June 1st - July 3rd

Literal hitler.

JUST

You just can't 'promote hatred' for them.

We can luckily still call them mentally ill, but lovingly and pitifully.

Yup, if he gets robbed by Clinton, I'll be heading innawoods

MAGA

>making my birth month the fag month
JUST

I hope all liberals die horrible painful deaths at the hands of Muslim conquerors. And I hope I'm there to stone them to death for their rampant unchecked "tolerance".

>literally thought crimes
after years of abuse finally Canada now overtakes us on the Cuckter scale

Perhaps he's taking a tip or two from Fidel Castro like his daddy

oh yeah and Trumps the fascist

Unless they determine that hurts their feelings, at which point a liberal judge will throw your ass in prison, with fines. Surely sensitivity training will be mandated, like classes when you get a DUI.

The agenda of forced cultural acceptance of the mentally ill isn't even trying to be hidden.

>>Bill 59 also allows individuals to report anticipated hate speech before any expression has been made,

do they have precogs or what?

He was a movie director. After gender change he lost all his friends and his job, and his parents tip-toe around him. A usual story I guess.

what the actual fuck??

How does it feel to know that you could soon be jailed for posting on Sup Forums?

>He was a movie director.
What's his name? I wanna see if he made any worthwhile movies.

When's he gonna come out as mtf?

>Fined up to $250k.
>$0.25Million for turning down sex with a 'woman' after realizing 'she' has a dick.
>Every man's worst nightmare has become even more horrific.
Well I've got to hand it to the liberals. They really understand how to make life even worse than we thought it possibly could be. They should get together all their ideas and publish a book that we can assign to the horror category to allow men a better understanding of the consequences involved in supporting liberals.

JT loves them trannies

>Minority report
>Starring all white people

>Bill 59 also allows individuals to report anticipated hate speech before any expression has been made
>anticipated hate speech before any expression has been made
This is some Pycho-Pass shit

which is kind of weird cause you can't suddenly make all these mentally ill people not mentally ill, unless you get rid of the notion of mentally ill...which I would not doubt they are going to try to do in the future.

We full 1984 / Brave New World now

They try that shit with me I'll go full Mein Kampf mode

it's official, canada is dead forever. burgers, you have to build a second wall before you're buttfucked by mexicans while mouthfucked by arabs

probably the matrix faggots, both of them think they're women now. don't remember their names tho

Honestly? Ambivalent. Because if I go to jail when I come out I'm going to join a white supremacist group.

>tfw you still have your own flag
>tfw you, the US Virgin Islands, Etc. still aren't a state
Soon.

>They should get together all their ideas and publish a book that we can assign to the horror category to allow men a better understanding of the consequences involved in supporting liberals.
You should do that, actually.

Chemical imbalance is a social construct.

Nice and comfy famalam

Hurray for free-speech restrictions.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMAtL7n_-rc

Please build the wall. Canada has gone terminal but maybe America can be spared.

Liberation soon, Canada.

What type of nation you want f.a.m?

Geraldo looks pretty fit for an old timer, I'll give him that.

If this is the case, our news organizations did a fucking horrible job reporting what was actually in the bill. I remember hearing on the news that the bill only pertained to workplace discrimination, I had no idea it extended beyond that.

Fucking hell I want to die. You people in less cucked nations don't understand how shameful this all is. As a Christian I can't even say what I believe out loud anymore without being arrested, I'm legitimately scared for my country.

>>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has announced a bill that would criminalize anti-transgender speech, with
>violators receiving up to two years in prison.
>2 YEARS IN PRISON FOR CALLING TELLING A MAN IN RAG THAT HE ISN'T A WOMAN
>2
>FUCKING
>YEARS

Top KEK
CELEBRATE MENTAL ILLNESS!!!!!!!!

>truthful statements can be hatespeech and it's okay to ban that because it's mean

ayyy

I was looking up Carlos Danger and that pic came up. Rivera does look pretty amazing.

>mfw canucks will go to jail for shitposting

That guy banged Trudeaus mom too lmao

nypost.com/2015/10/20/geraldo-praises-new-canadian-pm-once-claimed-to-have-had-sex-with-his-mom/

lmao too bad Canada bros. And by bros I mean never my bros. Build a wall and make Canada pay for it.

Why do liberal Canadians whine about Harper's deficit so much?

Trudeau's biggest deficit adjusted for inflation is a lot higher than Harpers.
Also I read that Harper first wanted a balanced budget but people complained so he started spending.

it extends hate speech laws to encompass sexual orientation and gender identity, so basically you have to agree that they dont have a mental illness

>Bill 59 also allows individuals to report anticipated hate speech before any expression has been made
lolwat

Nah, don't remember. I tried to search for the show but apparently they did quite a few episodes on people like that. It seems our people are divided on the issue.

america pls invade

Well they did, in America.

Under the anti discrimination bill in the civil rights act, you can't discriminate against someone expressly because of race, color, sex, or ethnic origin. These are things you can't change about yourself. They included sexual preference recently, and the only way they could throw being a complete mental case (aka a transgender or whatever the fuck) in there is if being a transgender wasn't medically recognized as a disorder (even though it clearly is).

Basically, these mentally ill faggots and self hating liberals pushed the idea that someone who has severe body dysmorphia (transgender) is not mentally ill. The implication of this obviously is that if a group pushes hard enough they can change medical science because reality hurts their feelings.

This is the kind of stuff we look back on 100 years later and laugh about. Like electro shock therapy, insane asylums, etc. Until then, the implications are dangerous and real.

Y'all niggas just ain't free
Feel free to move south, Canadians welcome.

You should annex us. We don't deserve to be independent.

Boy oh boy oh boy