Graves of dead american soldiers should be used as public toilets for homeless people...

Graves of dead american soldiers should be used as public toilets for homeless people. There is lack of public toilets in America. Despite the large number of homeless people. Places like Graves of dead American soldiers is perfect place for public toilets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey didn't we bomb the shit out of your shit hole of a country? I try not to follow news about the poor and dirty part of the world.

I thought we bombed your country to bits, what are you still doing there?

Lol whatever you say Croatia

You guys need to get over the whole bombing thing

Act more like Japan. We nuked them twice and you don't see them whining about it

why not have one large gravestone with the names engraved on it. This is simply a waste of space.

Please no

you didn't bomb anything except your mum's toilet, kiddos. lay off the burgers cus she can't keep affording these plumber service calls

Sounds like a good idea

i am a wizard and absolve anyone whose read this message of this curse

IF ANYONE REPLIES TO THE IMAGE AFTER THIS POST, YOUR MUM WILL ACTUALLY DIE

someone dq'd out of meps

show me on the dolly where the recruiter touched you

the sage is gone already

okay heres your reply

My mom is already dead
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

well heres your (you)

Noticing a sharp increase in shitposting from yugofags. Yesterday Slovenia, today Serbia. Get the jets ready.

> being this buttmad

do they really need flags? what a waste of time and resources. im sure everyone is aware of the country they resided from, i doubt thered be any confusion, although it is americans we're talking about

Kosovo is a country

Die Četnici nigger

Why did I laugh at this?

I can just imagine anything to do with poo and some Indian guy poking his head around the corner giving a thumbs up and a nod of approval.

leave troll.

where did the trigger touch you?

Wtf is a Croatia.

hmmm not that I disagree with the context but I sense a false flag here

This triggers the trumptard

coming from a country that buries their soldiers in double decker buses

k

okay hat

Pajeet, you vacationing in yugoslavia?

Probably a false flag troll VPN operation here.
DONT BITE THE BAIT!!!!

Been noticing a lot of shitposting about Americans from a Serb.

Seems like we got a kebab impersonating one of us

Not that we dont hate USA but no right Serb would be spitting on graves.

fuck you kangaroo fucker

Fishing for (You)s, eh, slut?

Nigger

ITT: BAZONGA

DUDE

Aww nuts

Reeeeee

buttmad?

y people do this

slut.

No. Plz.

A FUCKING LEAF

Nuts ??? Thouse guys aka heros give there life for the coutry and nobody should every dishonor this and THAT is a what west civilization is about even the soviets kept the graveyards of germans clean if someone suggest something alike he/she should be real executed on spot for offens of the dead.

>There is lack of public toilets in America
what are you talking about

How is fighting for oil "giving your life" to western civilization.

Yeah the two word wars were for oil? If there are greveyards than all new and old and btw the US has a bit of desert the "WC" for the homeless could be build there even the idea of the new use of greveyards it is a offense

This

Respect