2 Time LSD user here. 1st was great, 2nd didn't feel as fun. Wasn't a bad trip but I was just couch locked

2 Time LSD user here. 1st was great, 2nd didn't feel as fun. Wasn't a bad trip but I was just couch locked.

What sort of things can I do to improve the experience? Unfortunately I'm in a circumstance where the best time for me to trip is at night by my lonesome (and with my dog). I do want to try a day trip sometime though.

I'm almost hoping for a somewhat spiritual trip, or to gain a deeper meaning. I've read about this. Not sure if I need to up the dosage or what. Maybe I should try without smoking up, for a clearer mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/TimVolta/lsd-and-mushrooms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I don't know about the spiritual trip or deeper meaning, like good mushrooms, first make yourself a positive space then take the psychedelics.

>I'm almost hoping for a somewhat spiritual trip

in that case you might want to try DMT or ayahuasca - acid isn't going to do the trick

you're not gonna get deep profound experiences on your third trip. Get used to low doses of 100 micrograms, when you feel comfortable move up doses.
Do NOT take higher than 300 migrograms as a newbie. Learn about ego death. Avoid mirrors.

Play soft music, I usually like melodic dubstep for tripping. If you want I can link my favorite, helps keep me from having a bad trip.

Have sweet drinks on hand, on lsd stuff like cream soda or strawberry soda is fucking amazing. Not pepsi or coke though, too intense.

Spend an hour before you take it just watching random ass funny videos, scroll through ylyl threads, laugh at retarded shit. Put yourself in a good mood.

And again. AVOID MIRRORS.
Theres a creature in the mirror. You can talk to it later when you're way more experienced.

I wish we could trade mindsets.

Every time I do acid or even just take a couple of hits off a regular joint, I get extremely introspective. I'm cool with it because I always learn something, but I wanna just smoke-um peace pipe once and just relax.

t. someone who just ate three packs of instant ramen

Yeah I'm not sure on the specific dosages I get, but i'm at 1 tab right now, gonna stick with that for a bit. I've been avoiding the mirrors thankfully, although I've heard some people say it's fine, perhaps earlier in the trip would be better if I ever decided to do that. I've been always setting myself in a positive mood as well (a small dose of mdma helps).

All I've gotten is brain fuzz, I basically tuned out with music playing while laying on the couch and saw some neat visuals.

The first time I tripped I took two tabs and I realized so much that thankfully because of that trip my life has improved so much for the better. I would recommend meditating beforehand to make sure your mind is clear and try meditating during your trip. And who wouldn't want to listen to some Floyd man, I just remember getting out of that trip and just realizing how beautiful the world is and how meaningful life was. I am so thankful for ego death

Hmm, not sure if I can find those around here. I've heard people with shrooms and acid (also salvia) have these experiences in writeups.

Continuing from
There's a youtube channel called PsychedSubstance. Watch his videos, he'll go into a lot of detail about various aspects of tripping on different drugs.
If you think you might have a bad trip he has a video for pulling people out of bad trips. Or put on some asmr.
Psyches intensify whatever you focus on. If you feel like you're dying find a distraction. Focus on it, ignore the dying feeling. Even if its just a rock.

>Spiritual
Its just a drug. Meth will give you a different prospective as well. Drugs. Thats all.

This makes it sound so cool. I tried meditating but I can't focus on anything.

I look in a mirror nearly everytime I trip and its a little unsettling at first but you gotta make peace with the man behind the mirror

Don't use DMT until you're really experienced.
Ripping you out of your body and throwing you into an alternate reality can be scary.

I'll have to check that out. I'm fairly confident I could pull myself out of a bad trip. I ate a shit load more of edibles than I should have one time and I managed the anxiety.

Definitely, but that's the point you aren't supposed to focus on anything but just a clear mind, but I understand when you're tripping balls it's so hard. I plan on walking in the woods with a trip sitter so that I'm okay, but I seriously want to be surrounded by nature and looking at the beautiful trees. You should try that one day man

>prospective
Perspective

Yeah I've looked very briefly earlier on in the trip when I feel more happy? not sure how to describe. But everything seemed ok. Accidentally took a glance last night later in the trip and it looked fucked up.

I looked on the mirror both my first and second time tripping, dose of 125ug both times. No problem at all just saw me and my stupid tripping balls face. Do people have bad experiences looking at them selves in the mirror?

Same exact situation here op, my third trip will preferably be with two tabs, around 250ug. That should really help you have a better trip lol

Yeah hopefully. Sat in my backyard for a bit and it was nice. I need to find a trip sitter lol so I can try going somewhere in daytime.

I've heard you can look a bit fucked up, and acid being acid once you focus on that it changes into something that isn't you.

If you're tripping hard enough the thing in the mirror becomes someone else, sometimes with a sort of demonic air to them.
If you stare long enough it'll talk to you.

try fapping while tripping

Thats a little fucked up

What dosage?
Not trying to be an asshole here, maybe you have an underlying problem with self image??? Or some other underlying??

First time I tripped I did it, wasn't anything special. 2nd time I couldn't get in the mood for some reason.

Yeah right? Lol not my experiences at all. I don't just stand there and stare in silence though

Sounds like that you want a heoric dose of minimum 4-5g dry mushrooms. This will be a journey through space and time.

rateyourmusic.com/list/TimVolta/lsd-and-mushrooms/

Yeah trying to get a hold of some. How long does the trip last on them? I've heard its only an hour or so

4-10h

This.. I've spent way too many hours tripping in front of mirror.. whenever me or my friends took too long in the bathroom we would always make a joke of it and apologize for taking to long cause we made a "reflection connection". Also we would always have a large carton of tropicana no pulp orange juice.

Wow, any tips to avoid puking since I heard thats pretty common?

Try Teslas or Bo Webber

Taking a slightly larger dosage can help as some tabs are older and have degraded even if they are strong, otherwise music you like, nice trippy (but calm and safe) settings, maybe some trippy videos, series you are yet to watch etc... my most memorable trip was watching fear and loathing in las vegas, my friend had a mood led light that would set itself to be in sync with his tv so whenever they were tripping in the movie it would come out of the screen as if i was there. Also smoking weed is always nice for a trip altghough you wont get stoned, so maybe stock some up and pre roll. Tripping during the day is nice but the really weird stuff often happened at night eapecially outside.

Yeah tried going for a walk at night and it made me a bit uncomfortable. I need to get some lights for my room. I'll have to try a movie but I'm not sure if I will be able to focus on it, my mind drifts and then I want to do something else.

Grind the Shrooms into Powder and then fill it in capsules, since this method i dont feel nausea at all any more. Before this method i always felt nausea and often had to puke but puking was also a good feeling, like cleansing the body.

Dpn't smoke weed or you're gonna have a bad time.
{Pretty much every time I smoked weed while tripping i enced up feeling like shit.

Hmm. Maybe I will try it. Went about 3 hours in yesterday before I smoked because I didn't notice much of a difference.

Tea work at all? Not sure if I can find capsules

Worked for my friend. Seems like good choice

Most of the times I've had mushrooms I had to throw up..Same with oxi. those are the only two drugs I've taken where I have to throw up every time I kate them.

Maybe the dosage was to low or the mushroom way to old. The older the Shroom, then more you need to achive the same effect.

Tea works also and capsules from ebay.