It's shota time

It's shota time

(Bonus points for western shota or feet)

Boomp

Anyone lurking?

Sarah when are you gonna send fresh nudes?

Lurkin

tfw up early waiting for the bf to get home from work

what are yall niggas up to?

cant sleep, so im posting shotas
bored af

fap til youre tired, then lay in bed and dream of shotas

wish i could, but im on a painkiller due to my recent wisdom teeth extraction.
cant cum worth shit, sadly.

welp

that smol peen tho

That's cute as fuck

i know right! love that one

Last one. Hope I helped at least one of you out tonight. Goodnight!

Sauce?

night fam

what's wrong here?

More?

dick too big, too much cum

i mean in this dying thread you dimwit

dont care

More?

wanna choke on his huge cock

how to become the sex toy of a cute shota?

>find patch of land
>start new country
>make it socially acceptable to have cute shota boys as boyfriends
>find one who wants to dom you
>be sex toy of shota

i've heard being the brother helps. and summer camp staff.

>tfw white, manlet, twink, good skin, good hygiene, and still can't manage to get an athletic top to hit on me at bars or clubs

what am I doing wrong?

>Tfw no group of shotas to humilate and dominate me for their sexual pleasure and amusement.
A bad feel indeed.

but this country would require a LOT of nukes, because the world police amuricunt would threat us to adopt their moralities

yeah, when i was young i always provoked other boys to do domi stuff to me. kinda harder now (way harder/impossible)

play groups were great.
parents got high on coffee and sugar cookies while we spent the time rubbing ourselves against each other.

There has been one of these threads every time I load Sup Forums for the past several weeks. Why do they let the faggots get away with this? Try to make a loli thread and the mods are on it faster than a feminist at a krispy kreme. In fact many of the threads we used to make get censored. But if you want drawn pictures of little boys engaged in sexual activity that gets a pass. Why are the mods only allowing content they like?

fuck off loli and fur threads are so common there's usually more than one at the same time any time of any day, if mods are deleting some it's because there's already another one and it's just spam at that point

bullshit, loli threads are almost never pruned.
they usually run thread after thread uninterrupted.

It should be fine as long as they fall under some religious freedom or indigenous category

boners in pajamas
good times

are pj's just not a common thing where I live and we're the weird people? sleep attire for boys has always been underwear or boxers and for girls gowns or a shirt and pants, at least that's what was most common here when I was that age, I've never owned a pair of pj's

also, bumping for any advice on this, been trying for a long time with no luck, only old guys or fat guys approach me, which to be fair most of the people that go to the bars around here are either twink bottoms or old / fat, but there are a few athletic dudes, but they almost always seem to leave with other athletic dudes

like the idea, finally getting something good out of religion ;)

pajamas are standard here, it's not warm enough for boxers only.

Thread should be renamed Yaoi Shota as that is all there is >.

even inside with heating and covered up under a blanket at night?

heating isn't on all night, our blankets are not survivor-tier thick. and you can run around in a pajama without freezing in the morning.

not sure what to tell you, everybody wears them as a kid.

Same here everyone wears them

huh, I guess we're just weird here, we don't live in a freezing cold place, but it's definitely not a warm place, and I've never seen anyone wear them here

shit

why? i don't see any yaoi. only cute lil shota boys.

Keep the thread alive

the main benefits of pajamas was the thin material (boner tents) and the looseness of the pants (easy to pull down). it made for fun and carefree exploration. giggling and blushing boys trying to "pants" each other all morning, fun stuff.

Please do! I started the thread and seriously didn't think anyone would keep it alive and I'm pretty happy now. I'm going to bed, hope to see yall alive and well in the morning. Nighty, yall!

Night

Bump!

Bampu

bump

this is now a spiderman Thread until the mods arrive