Do you really think all Americans are brown-skinned? :(

Do you really think all Americans are brown-skinned? :(

I don't think

I know

i am greek

it's weird how in the polls the half-mexicans are counted as white but when it comes to what people think, everybody thinks of themselves as a minority as long as they've got ever a sixteenth of minority in them

oh and if you're a woman you're automatically a "minority"

i think therefor i em

One Drop Rule. I'm a brown half-native and I'll never be able to call myself white. But for some reason even my driver's license lists me as White.

Never tell me the odds

yes I was thinking many white americans were tanned with brownish skin because they have 1/16 native american heritage, but then I realized it was a forced meme and the truth is behind the sunlight exposure.

Reparations pale faaace

I imagine the average american to be white.

I just hope that this bubble isn't going to burst when I visit america one day.

I really think all Americans are thick-skinned

50% mongrel white + "white"
50% dark people

this

Wew I thought Nova Scotia was cloudy and grim, I'd probably kill myself if I lived in Northern Europe.

I used to think like that. But then I realized that half of the time, when i talk to americans online, they turn out to be black. Not even hispanic, but black, oddly enough. I guess hispanics are too busy working.

I have family in Boston and people tell me that whites in the East Coast tend to be "whiter".

Granted that family is now a Portuguese-Scottish-German-Italian mix but still.

If people comment a lot about somebody having blonde hair you're not in a white country. This happened several times during my visits to the US.

Youre retarded
T. Non white
Now fuck off turk

>tfw turks kept feeling my sister's hair when we were on holiday

How come so many shitskins can't grow hair in this area?

Swedes are mon white mongoloids

I would bully you less about it if I could make a single post without being called Ahmed
Americans are a very stones in glass houses people

it will if you go to a major city

Coastal or southern city*

Anywhere outside coastal or souther cities 99% white cities

Isn't that literally all your major cities' locations?

200 million white whites no mon white ancesters