You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Americlap

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Americlap

> my country doesn't have mass shootings every day

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/no-there-were-not-355-mass-shootings-this-year/
assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t shart in mart.

Elections aren't FPTP

Me too - my country doesn’t have a mass shooting every day either.
>am American btw

Half my countries' population isn't obese.

My country arrests people for offensive facebook posts.

There have been over 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017. That's about one a day.

He's gonna beat up that Italian.

2+2 = 4

my country has acid attacks, rapes, stabbings, truck attacks and the odd shooting. all of this on a near daily basis now.

>europe is my country

>""""""Mass"""""

"""""""""""""""mass"""""""""""""""""""

My country is accused of starting two world wars.

I can't legally buy a gun in my country :(

My country doesn't report on immigrant rape or brown people committing crimes.

Oh wait that's Sweden.

Mass shootings yes, google it you amerifats

fuckin autistria

Depends on the definition of mass shootings. Gang violence isn't mass shootings, but is constituted as them based on most statistics.

""""""""""Mass"""""""""

Only pussy Brits think shooting anything more than one person is a "mass" shooting. With your daily "terrorist" attacks that kill less than 3 people.

>Muslim immigrants are raping all the native born women and then running trucks through crowds of people while yelling "All your Snackbars!'

Did I do it right?

My dick is tiny

Whats your definition of a mass shooting user?

Google 'mass shootings usa 2017' you tards

Wait why am I trying to talk to americans

I know how to fly correctly

At least two people annoying me at my fucking tea time to shoot loads in my cheeks.

I'm watching my wife have sex with like 5 Somali guys while masturbating and eating a croissant.

when mass shooting has been skewed to mean "a shooting involving more than 3 people" just so "MASS SHOOTING" headlines can sell papers and clicks then its really easy to get those numbers.

before the media went to liberal retardation, this was simply called a day in compton/chicago/detroit

I live in a police state.

>Wait that's literally the whole world now

My country has a good working health care

>Americans
French-canadian actually

>Makes outlandish bullshit from out of his ass
>"You Google it"

Get fucked crumpet fag

I'm not sick of winning.

see

>french-canadian
oh fucking boy...

Kek

I'm fat.

I can say fuck Muslims over the internet and leave a bacon sandwich outside of a mosque without getting sent to jail for a year.. oh wait.. that's what makes me an Americlap

The FBI officially doesn't have an actual classification of mass shooting. Hell, from a website I just looked at, any shooting that involves more than one injury is considered a mass shooting these days.

amerilard here. I'm truly ashamed of my country. It seems to me history often repeats itself. How long before new-rome falls? and how? would like to know eurobros opinions. our population is increasingly ignorant and bloodthirsty. Most of the media peddles hate and fear. I admire europe, I wish I could afford to move there. I fear I would be hated by many for being amerilard though. understandable.

keep spreading love and compassion bros, stop the hate!

I dont have a nigger problem in my country.
> Just an arab problem fml.

Hola mis amigos

please leave america and never return.

Your country ain't doing great when "how many victims make a shooting a mass shooting?" is an important question in your statistics

Fuck you faggot, we call ham "bacon" and kill squirrels with hockey sticks. You cant even carry knives you pathetic cowards. Neck yourself before the queen royally rapes your faggot ass.

So you'd prefer a continent that is bending over backwards to dissolve its genesis in what is pretty much the repeat of the Moorish invasion of Europe which led to the Spanish Inquisition as well as the Crusades? Real smart. Best place to live right now in Alaska.

Nobody gives two dicks. Suck brown cocks.

>Complains about mass shootings not being normalised
good one Amerifat

i'd love to

your country also isn't doing great when you have to erect concrete barriers around outdoor markets in case of trucks.

Now I'm just waiting for the one time someone commits suicide with a gun and the bullet ricochets than hits someone else, so it gets logged as a mass shooting..

ITT: Libtards get BTFO

Right I'd rather live in a country that says "fuck clarification and actual statistics, I'd rather cherry pick like a nigger" anyways. Where do you live?

Murder suicides already are classified as mass shootings. Hell, we had a hunting injury where a guy's buddy shot him in the foot and the pain twitched his finger which caused him to shoot his buddy in the shoulder. Lesson of the day, don't have your finger on the trigger unless you're intending to shoot.

that suspicion and protectivity your mistaking for ignorant and bloodthirsty is why america has only had a small handful of islamic attacks whereas europe has had countless.

but by all means, keep being deluded

at some point journalism became a buisness but forgot to tell the stupid masses. maybe trump is right and some networks need to have their credentials revoked if for nothing than to send a message that reporting is a sacred duty not to be replaced by entertainment clickbait

Yea but we dont have goat fuckers taking our women and fucking them and terrorist attacks to, not to mention your beta cuck society and overrated food

>shooting 3+ people without prejudice
>shooting anyone without prejudice

>the problem is the media making everyone aware this is happening
>the problem isnt people fucking shooting people for no reason

1st world country?

It's actually astonishing how ignorant most ameritards are to the state of their country, while in the meantime whining that Europe has an immigrant problem. I genuinely think America is beyond salvaging, unless somehow a large part of the population suddenly were to get properly educated, which is unlikely to happen with how incredibly poor the current education system is. Sometimes it feels like many things in America are designed to make people blind to the shitty situations they live in.

Yeahhhhhh...
Lemme stop you right there real fast little guy.
There is no legal or administrative definition of “mass shooting.” It’s a media term that could mean 2 people were shot at, but not even injured.
As for mass murders - of which the FBI definition states 4 or people killed within a certain temporal-spatial period by one or more assailants - there’s been like 4 the entire year - two were workplace homicides from disgruntled (ex) employees, one was a guy who killed like 8 members of his extended family, and then Las Vegas.
Even the United States' Congressional Research Service states that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and defines a "public mass shooting" as one in which four or more people selected indiscriminately, not including the perpetrator, are killed, which is in line with the FBI definition of the term "mass murder".
Lastly, this little gem is from the Mother Jones editor and it applies now just as much as it applied then - motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/no-there-were-not-355-mass-shootings-this-year/
Welcome to not being so damn retarded.

Hope the police and government will save your society and children from rape and slaughter............... Oh wait.......

Lets not forget how easy it is to kill someone with your bare hands. Though you wouldn't believe it with how they report the "poor" unarmed shootings by cops.

see
The education problem is the stem of it all in my opinion, lets not forget a good amount of 'average americans' classify as mentally retarded

murder has become normalised all over the world, its fucking crazy. the US uses guns but no other country has the moral highground when guns are just replaced by knives and trucks for killing.

my complaint is that american media is blowing up americas problem to look bigger than, say, frances problem.

Whole world is a powder keg right now mate. Don't make yourself feel superior when everywhere is fucked to hell.

I don't have an ugly scar on my genitals.

FUCKING THIS
>inb4 butthurt europoor shitposts

Europe hasn't had nearly as many terrorist attacks as America has had shootings by their own people lmao but keep thinking america is the safe holy bastion you retard

Ok give me a gun and you come at me with your bare hands.

I thought retardation was classified at 70

you are a fool and are just trying to move the goalposts AND set up strawmen.

no one said or implied that shit.

so you've been everywhere then? know the politics in every country? Just because your country is unstable doesn't mean everyone's is. And you'd be surprised to find out that Europe is not a country and not every country in Europe is dealing with the same shit.

Not him but as an englishman i can say for fact that my neck of the woods is pretty good, lived with a jamaican dude and a polish girl when i was at university, as well as corner shop owners are the only immigrants i've ever seen, and they were all pretty chill since we all live in the 1st world

The whole 'UK owned by muslims thing' is genuinely propoganda, i've never seen more than 2 muslims in the same place, and even then dunno if theyre fuckin muslim, theyre mostly paki anyway

Well if you want to include the “without prejudice” rider then there has only been 1 event this year - Las Vegas.
That could be subject to change though - he could have hated concerts so might have been prejudiced.

sheeple fill me with the urge to defecate. (YOU) keep being naive and watching fox news. i've spent time in european countries and seen how their quality of life is far greater than here in this shit hole. you stay here and get ready to eat a chineese nuke within 5 years.

How's that influx of "refugees" going for you? Bet you wish some mass shootings were happening in the right spots, amirite?

its 90 and below, only in america is it classified as 70 and lower

literally the post that is being replied to in the post you just replied to implied that shit

9mm sound okay? If you can even aim straight with my charging and bellowing it'll probably take you about 6-7 shots to stop me. Let's not forget that in cqc guns are actually at a disadvantage unless specifically trained for it. There's a reason every army/Law Enforcement/ Actual Security is trained in some form of CQC.

>Europe hasn't had nearly as many REPORTED terrorist attacks as America has had shootings by their own people.

Fixed that for you.

also I would classify refugee rapings and refugee gang activity in the name of islam as terrorism.

It is - clinical retardation is anything below 70.

Your right about that.. American Media blows it violence out of proportion for ratings and other political agenda's, while most of Europe tries to hide it's violence and act like it doesn't exsist and everyones coexsisting peacefully.

I went to the hospital when I broke my arm. I don't have any private health insurance. I walked out with a bill for less than $20 because I bought a sandwich and a bottle of water in the café while waiting for my plaster to dry.

Universal mother fuckin healthcare.

>quality of life
My fucking sides have left orbit
America shits on Europe in just about every way.

Quints of europoor tears

europe is not a country you retarded americunt.

checked

Also the whole rapefugee is blown out of proportion, i admit alot of the garbo europe countries got swarmed a little, but almost all of the proper countries are still just as fine as we've always been. Don't buy into american propoganda

>literally the post that is being replied to in the post you just replied to implied that shit

which is a post I wrote. it implies nothing of the sort. read the image and come back when you know how to have a real argument

you hit the nail on the head bro. education here stinks and people are by design kept ignorant and afraid and serve the elite.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. -foust

Well then the average is still higher than 90, isn't it? Also I checked that real quick, and a simple look at iq-test europe website, to make sure it was not from the US, their lowest point still starts at 70 for retardation. Sorry mate, the point doesn't stand.

>i went to all the touristy areas and can say that this country is great.

your like those people that think mexico isnt a crime riddled shit hole and all mexicans are great people cause you went to los cabos.

Conservative quints ftw

>Said the guy who keep calling his fucking country with the name of a whole continent

Oh the irony!

>loser detected

You cant even call yourselves a country!
Fucking kek

These are the international standards of Intellectually Deficient (ID) patients - assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

>when mass shooting has been skewed to mean "a shooting involving more than 3 people" just so "MASS SHOOTING" headlines can sell papers and clicks then its really easy to get those numbers

>my issue is that the term 'mass shooting' gets thrown around alot as it sets off alarm bells upon immediate reading, therefor newspapers exploit this by loosening the definition of mass shooting so they can more legitimately include it in their news headline in an exploitative manner

But wait, it gets better

>s-shut up user, read this fucking picture if you're so smart

why bother posting user

Where I live I haven't seen a single one, and I'm sure that counts for most places. Some countries might have some issues with them, but if the problem becomes too big to handle we could just start deporting them again as most are placed in refugee camps.

>Also the whole rapefugee is blown out of proportion

its actually under proportion in countries like sweden and the UK where reporting and prosecutions dont happen for fear of being labeled "racist"

I was just pointing out his comment that "a good amount of 'average americans' classify as mentally retarded" is easily proven false by statistical data. The average in the US is 98. In order for his comment to be correct, it would have to be 70 or less.