18 and gonna go too college. What should I consider too major in...

18 and gonna go too college. What should I consider too major in. I don't really have any specific interested so what are some good degrees if I don't wanna me broke, homeless and unemployed.

Feminist Dance Therapy

>went to college
>got STEM degree
>haven't worked in 7 years
>no employer wants anything to do with me
>recently moved back in with parents

>Asking Sup Forums what you should major in
Work at mcds kid. Gtfo

Engineering, any computer related degree, law, or medical.

You didn't get a job with a STEM degree?
Tell me how you managed to fuck up so bad.

I'm not asking what I should major in, i'm asking what I should consider majoring in. 4 years is a long time. My shitcoins could be worth millions by then.

Engineering

I took some NEET time after my STEM internship. Turns out NEET time is just as bad as prison time when it comes to job resumes.

the biggest mistake to make is go there without knowing whether you want to end up in academia, industry or business.
If you're 9-5 material don't mind my words. just go to college.
if not read Mark Cubans only book and think again.

What types of engineering degree?
The only friend I have that's working for an engineering degree is doing it in petroleum engineering.

English you illiterate faggot. At the very least you'll learn to proofread.

Well then get yourself a course of some sort. Anything that shows your potential employer that you educated yourself in order to get back into the job market. I can see that it's hard to get back after such a long time, but the first priority is to get a job at all; I'd consider to openly offer to work for a low wage till you've gained some experience.

That wouldn't have happened if you went into software engineering/ you still can do that. you can code on your own or the projects of others on github anytime. learning material is on youtube, your local library or all over the internet. that way you can produce results no matter where you physically or what else you curently do

im tired and I dont care

with that attitude it's obvious that you're 9-5 material. go for computer science or engineering but don't expect anything extraordinary

>what should i consider too major in
grade school english, faggot.

>beginning of school year
>already 18
>not currently in college

Finishing highschool before I start college

Move to a recreational marijuana state. Learn to grow. Profit. I own a third of a rec grow operation and I make 6 figures easy.

can spell to user? if not then i dont advise you TO progress into higher education

Figure out what your school is best known for and whether or not you're any good at it. Not everybody can handle every major and each school generally has certain degrees that are more likely to result in employment (depends on location and what companies are recruiting from your school generally).

Optimize faggot. Take a bunch of classes and figure out what you're good at, what you like, and what will likely lead to a job. Then weigh these against each other and decide on the best course of action.