S/fur

s/fur
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A HOTTIE MORTY
I'M HOTTIE RIIIIIICK
*dabs*

Source?

>Programmers are about the most in demand job right now, genius.
>And they're paid very well.

Here's the problem:
All programming jobs expect years of professional experience, except for freelance programming jobs, with pay literally 5-10% what regular programming jobs do.

Programming jobs are in demand, but employers refuse to pay the unqualified a liveable wage, screwing over everyone who didn't get a job before the economy went to shit.

>Programming jobs are in demand, but employers refuse to pay the unqualified a liveable wage, screwing over everyone who didn't get a job before the economy went to shit.
This. It's easy to get a tech job, but it's hard to get one that doesn't give you the true wageSLAVERY experience. All because of HR. HR and capitalists need to die.

bondage is fucking cool
i am typically not into fursuits, but i realise they have very, very distinct benefits for bondage: sensory deprivation to some extent

I saw a video of the same thing except with a man: he came, but the vibrator never came off his dick, and he had the agony of a sensitive post-orgasm dick. Awesome.

The italian economy tanked a lot harder than the US's and I still got a job straight out of high school.

Sure, I wasn't paid tons at first and I had a shitty contract, but after a year they hired me with one of the best contracts in this country.
I'm still underpaid compare dto how much profit I make them, but my "underpaid" is still 50% more than your average 50yo factory worker.

Yes, indeed.

>pool
pleb tier billiards player

The teenage girl that just moved in across the hall from me has a mask just like that, but she seemed fatter than that.

Neat.