Reminder that being vegan is the ultimate red pill. Nothing is more degenerate than eating another animals flesh

Reminder that being vegan is the ultimate red pill. Nothing is more degenerate than eating another animals flesh

Other urls found in this thread:

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How're the hallucinations?

Because eating the organism that is responsible for creating the air we breathe is any better than eating flesh.

how much broccoli is 100 calories?

100 calories is like a pound of broccoli vs a few bites of steak.

about 2 stalks

I always love this image.

>States grams of protein per 100 calories.
>doesn't state amount of either required for 100 calories.

It's almost like you can eat the same amount of each and get more protein from the broccoli xD

If society collapsed and you had to live in the woods/nature, tell me animal meat & fat wont be a large part of your diet, faggot.

a large dinner plate full, give or take. It's not an insane amount but it's a fairly large portion.

>all protein is the same

already you fail.

I really do not want to be farting all the god damn time.

1. Contrary to the pseudoscience of alternative medicine, humans need to eat meat in order to be healthy.

2. Speciesism is intuitively wrong. We don't care about the interest of fellow humans because they look like us. We don't care about the interests of fellow humans because they feel pain like us. We care about the interests of humans because there are people inside of humans. There is someone experiencing reality from the perspective of every human being. This is not the case with other animals therefore their interests don't matter.

Reminder that we evolved from cooked meat

Sorry i have other shit to do than to chew Broccolli for several hours to get an amount of protein equivalent to a single cut of meat

>Pajeet moves to Canada
>still worships a fucking cow

so If I wanted to hit my protien macro's as a 200+lb man I would need to eat something like 19 plates full of broccoli. Fuck that I'm not a cow I don't have all fucking day to chew that shit.

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list
100 calories of broiled beef, top sirloin steak has exactly 11.08 grams of protein and 100 calories of chopped, raw broccoli has exactly 8.29.
you could eat other foods which will complete the proteins, but it's still going to be a ludicrous portion of vegetables

You can't stop me eating meat you fucking faggot.

It's tasty as fuck.

>Nothing is more beta than only eating vegetables.

FTFY

But I like my food to taste like violence, and beef especially beef.

White people ate meat and drowned it with beer and they conquered the world.

Coincidentally, ''civilizations'' that ate sticks and roots and washed it all down with water au human waste are among the most primitive bunch of cave dwellers in modern society.

Pork moistened with blood doused on coal with good hearty beer quenched the hunger of conquerors. Grass and gravel barely sated the hunger of persons barely classified as homo sapiens.

>with none of the violence
>implying plants don't have feelings

get out broccoli murderer!!!!
reeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Yep, that's a rough estimate but just about.
I love broccoli and use it in a bunch of meals. I'll even cook vegetarian stuff just for health/financial purposes sometimes, but cutting meat out of your diet as a whole is retarded. Vegans are all the more stupid because
>But what about the milk's feelings?!
>Chickens don't lay eggs unless you tell them too, I swear!
Retards.

And how much B12 is in 100 calories of broccoli?

>Been eating animal flesh for thousands of years
>tastes yummy
>broccoli doesn't taste yummy
OP, I hereby conclude you are a massive faggot

Who /tuna/ here?
>inb4 muh mercury shills trying to deprive people of low calorie, high protein, cheap, omega-3 super food

This one is so old but whatever, you are Canadian so you are a cuck by nature.

Next time use Quinoa or another worthy example.

Enjoy your low test fuckboy.

why is it degenerate OP animals are meant for eating thats why theyre animals why are you ashamed of yourself for eating an animal its not the animal thats suffering if you eat it its you thats suffering if you dont eat it animals are meant for eating by humans and smaller animals are meant for raising by animals its just the circle of life evolution

Daily reminder that vegetarianism/veganism is a Masonic/Rosicrucian cleansing rite. It has only spiritual significance and was never meant to be practiced by someone not engaged in these disciplines.

Franz Bardon, one of the greates magicians ever says it should ever be employed in preparation for a limited amount of time.

It's medicinal, not dietary.

>Nothing is more degenerate than eating another animals flesh

How about it's milk? Or semen?

Tuna and chicken here all day

Tuna is nice for sandwiches but I can't eat it all the time. Tuna salad is a fucking fantastic diet food though. Definitely top tier fish.

>being a fishcuck
>not grilling strips of deer with a side dish of sausage on an open fire

Fucking love toasted tuna sandwiches.

About 300g (fuckloads).

Also, 100 calories of broccoli actually has only 8.4g of protein, while 100 calories of "beef" actually has 10 grams (or more, if it's lean) of protein, while also having superior micronutrient composition and tasting way fucking better.

As always, vegans lie like fuck about all of their "facts" and are completely delusional about how unhealthy and unfeasible veganism is.

Eating some ahi tuna right now.

>Broccoli
>Per 100 calories

Do you have any fucking idea how much Broccoli that is? That's like 2 huge fucking bowls full. It would take you hours to down all that, not to mention you would be farting all day long. And you have to remember you need that protein every day, so are people really prepared to eat 2 fucking stalks of broccoli every day just because they don't want to eat an animal that was only bred for the sole purpose of being eaten? I mean they do realize these aren't innocent wild caught animals, these are animals that would only exist because people bred the animals to do so.

Now all that said, I can respect someone wanting to be a vegan if they don't try pushing their retard on me. There's nothing wrong with being compassionate and caring about animals, but they really should realize that humans are meant to consume them as energy, much like wolfs, or tigers will do the same regardless of what you do, that animal will die in the end. In fact it would probably be more humane to let a person eat it, rather then it being killed and mauled alive by a tiger or something.

Why are vegans almost exclusively liberal?

First of all, plants are responsible for creating the air we breath.
Second, plants can feel pain, this has been proven and there is some evidence that sufficient quantities of plants develop nerve networks and communicate with one another when attacked / danger is close.

Plants are animals of a different stripe, they want to live, spread their seeds, literally and pass on their genetics.

They are evolving.

Nothing on earth can eat without killing something else, or feeding from what has already been killed.

Plants need fertile soil, this fertility comes from death, shit and age.

SORRY VEGANS..

You just kill and eat things that can't run away.

How many buckets of Broccoli you have to eat to get 100 calories?

yes, fuck this graph

>Chickens don't lay eggs unless you tell them too, I swear!
This cracks me up the most.
I will explain to people that they lay eggs regardless and they look at me like I'm the crazy one.
I swear I hate people who don't know how farm animals work.

>dude broccoli lmao

fair enough, but you would need to eat kilograms of broccoli every day to get the same amount of protein

Why not both?

Vegetables are god-tier but so is meat, especially poultry and fish.

nothing better than fresh game. Venison is patrician tier. DEER LIVER AND ONIONS FRIED IN BUTTER IS MY FAV F_A_M

There is a certain B vitamin that is either not available in plant sources or not enough to justify to becoming vegan. I can't remember which.

Veganism, if you really think about it, is eurocentric/anti-diversity. Many people's culture revolves around meals with meats. Vegans, who are mostly leftests, are ironically White privilege incarnate.

Veganism is also anti-poor. And not everybody can afford to eat vegan. For the working poor, hamburger is an inexpensive compared to vegetables and fruits.

Veganism is anti-human in that it disregards the species dependence on meat for subsistence all over the world. It it also ignores the fact that meat was possibly one of the means humans as a species evolved to grow bigger brains.

Not eating animals → Decreases need for large farms → Less animals → Less things breathing air

More demand for plants → More plants → More things photosynthesizing

Your argument is invalid.

Let's how much protein each contains per ounce shall we?

Superfaggot.

Threadly reminder that if we stopped eating animals we wouldn't have many animals left in the same way that as we stopped using horses the horse population fell dramatically.
Threadly reminder that the fertilizer used to grow plants is produced by animals. The vast majority of this is by animals we either eat or eat products of.
Threadly reminder that if everyone was vegan the human race wouldn't be able to support the population we have today.
Threadly reminder that vegans think these reminders are not problematic and should in fact be reality.

>one or the other
why not both? sausgae with broccoli is fucking majestic.

but how much protein per volume?
What is this bullshit per calories?

wow
Im now a #veganmissle

To be fair, the dairy industry, and to a lesser extent eggs, produces a lot of dead animals. Not only are knackered dairy cows killed off fairly young, but male calves are either sent off for beef/veal or are killed pretty much at birth. They're being relatively logical for a change.

Reminder that you are a faggot that has no idea what he is talking about

>insulting million years of glorious rules of nature
These people should be fed to swines, fucking disgusting pieces of shit, you convince yourself you're playing the holier than thou savior of the planet but instead you insult literally everything that nature has made
I'll eat your babies, scum

>it's another "vegans lie about nutrition info" episode

I’ve seen this idiotic meme repeated many times, but the primary source of this stupid—see also: delusional, ludicrous, and absurd—notion seems to be Dr. Joel Furhman. My mom—bless her little osteoporotic soul—keeps his books down at the beach cottage. I don’t think she does it to taunt me, but you never know. I was a bad kid, and payback may be in order. My family has forbidden me to read Dr. Furhman’s books, to pick them up, or to even glance at the covers because the resulting full-on nutrition-rant kills everybody’s beach buzz.

>source isn't an ag university or FDA

into the trash

What are amino acids and vitamin B12?

It's kind of a simple fact that the ideal human diet is mostly plant-based. Slaughterhouses and factories are cancerous, but we're too far in to stop now. Hopefully we can start raising and eating insects soon (entomophagy).

If only we could live as we once did; cultivate edible plants and catch wild animals. There are too many people on earth for that though... Mass genocide, anyone?

>not eating 30 stalks of brocolli and 11 heads of lettuce for dinner

You need to eat more broccoli to get to 100 calories though...

>no vitamin b12
Enjoy your heart problems
Its a well known fact that the vegan diet is terrible, you should also have SOME animal products, even a glass of milk a day.
Don't get me started on vegans, they are a joke.
Lots of love
A guy with a (human) nutrition degree, who knows more than you

Vegetables do not contain some of the necessary amino acids, meat can provide. And for the most part, those on the vegan diet always seem to look completely drained and malnourished, even when on a "balanced" program.

FPBP

>How're the hallucinations?
Kek the brain is too foggy and fucked from lack of animal fats to even recollect.
Ultimate redpill?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>eating a truckfull of broccoli to get a third of a steaks worth of protein

On the USDA’s Nutrition Database, 100 grams of broccoli has 2.82 grams of protein. 100 grams of steak has 34 grams. According to Self Nutrition Data, 100 grams of broccoli has 3 grams of protein, while 100 grams of top sirloin has 29 grams.
/whoooosh capt. flies away =DD amirite guys

>live as we once
I hate this meme.

Time when humans were forging for berries and roots wasn't the time when civilization flourished.

There is little reason to argue health benefits/detriments in this.

I place non-human animals at much lower value than my own species. There's no need to inflict pain on them needlessly, out of malicious desire.

But I don't think I'll ever be able to be comfortable with the fact that there are sizable populations of people literally believing that human and animal (mostly mammal, and mostly QT mammal) lives are of equal inherent value.

It terrifies me. Where's the fucking loyalty to species for fuck sake?

Vegan here, can confirm

Wow you sure convinced me. I am now a #veganvagina

kek someone needs to post the webm of that dog attacking a lattuce.

Pushing the bugs meme

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST....CHAIM

Today I ate pan-seared salmon with steamed broccoli

You should mix things up and eat diversely

I would if I could, if some decent tuna steaks were not expensive as fuck. Fuck the can shit, I'd rather just buy some chicken or pork on sale and do something interesting with it.

>vegan
>not fruitarian
pleb detected

I fucked your mother cunt

meat is heavier .. soo have fun eating buckets of rabbit food to get the same amount of protein of an average steak. Dont get me wrong i like greens but your "redpill" is bullshit and you know it.

That image is BS though. Broccoli proteins are NOT the same quality as beef proteins. Night and day.

doubles and a vintage meme. This is an excellent year, 2005? Sublime.

I had whale and seagull eggs.

many other large apes eat plantbased food. Not just brazilians.

Tell me more please.

>per 100 calories
>not per 100 grams

I'LL TAKE MISLEADING AS FUCK DATA FOR £500 PLEASE

Calories per 100g of brocolli: 31
3.7g protein per 100g

100/31 = 3.2
3.7*3.2 = 11.9g protein in 100kcal/320g of brocolli

1oz serving of brocolli = 28g, 320/28 = 11.4 servings of brocolli for 11.9g of protein

Protein in 187kcal/100g lean steak = 29.81
29.81/11.9 = 2.505
100/2.505 = 39.92

So there is as much protein in 39.9g of lean steak as there is in 320g of brocolli.

gg vegetarians

>Killing plants is okay because I can't empathize with them.

The irony is that Humans lived for many millennia eating meat as their primary source of nutrition before the last few millennia eating plants after learning how to farm effectively.

Liberalism = guilt
Veganism is the natural dietary outcome of a person who feels inherently guilty.

Amazing.

You da real MVP!

Sorta, but b-12 deficiency is more in line with anemia and neurological problems. And a lot of vegan diets horrifically lack B12.

Yeah, and cotton is pure carbonhydrate. Good luck eating it faggot.
Actually, are your liberals that stupid, or is it american education?

Go die on a mountain.

You need to reference more than just the website.

Like if I did a research paper on how your mom is a sleazy whore and just referenced www.wikipedia.org

>I don't understand ecosystems.
the post.