Why would you even live if you're below 6'4ft?

Why would you even live if you're below 6'4ft?

To watch the tall ones fall as our dwarven kin rise from their caves and retake the surface.

>slightly below 6'0
>still gets pussy

Many girls are 6'0ft tall themselves.

ive fucked girls a little over 6'0.
>feels good man

Because I love living amoung giants that make me feel safe. Fuck people shorter than me

They were probably bored or very ugly.
Both short and tall girls want tall guys.

What are you, a failed Invader?

nah, they were pretty hot. id post some vids on here if you guys werent such faggots.

did your girlfriend fuck a midget or something?

kurt angle is wrestling at TLC

I'm 6'2" 200lbs athletic physique and drowning in pussy. No worries mate.

I'm 6'7'' and I'm so happy about it,
I actually hate every guy who's below 6'4''. I want to punch them all. I'm so happy about my height ,everywhere I go ,there are girls who looks and smiles at me. Sometimes they come to me and say ''wow ,you're so tall ,I like tall guys :) ''

Maybe there's more to life than sex

It's not just sex.
Taller people are better at everything than manlets. Tall men are respected by people ,but everyone makes fun of short midgets.

like what? i'll wait...

only advantage tall guys(6'3" up) is the fact that you could fuck a trap or a tranny and not feel too bad about it afterwards.

To watch western society crumble to dust

im 180cm and was never too short for anything
and i know a 210cm tall virgin loser

>wants to punch 98.5% of the male population

Girls love sociopaths

That tall virgin loser is probably anti social ,that's the reason he's virgin. He would get pussy if he tried. But you're probably trying as hard as you can ,but girls will never like you because of you height.

My gf loves to watch me beating up short losers.
Her ex bf was 6'2ft short midget. I broke his jaw because his height is so annoying. My gf gave me blowjob that day.

perfect everything

hes got completely shitty personality which pushes women away like forcefield

ive got many women and never put any effort in that