Yfw portugal wins da world cup

>yfw portugal wins da world cup

Portugal has the face of a midcarder, plays like a midcarder, and always end like a midcarder.

Meme magic is on their side.

They have more chance than Brazil

twice

The only thing Portugal leads the world in is dog fucking and generally just being lame.

>that winning smug face

Nah, France is more likely.

yeah they're pretty likely

inb4 repeat of euros

Nah Portugal will lose like they lost the euro final against France

Pls do not rate Portugal.
The secret to our eurocup win was not being rated at all. If people start rating us, they'll think of ways to expose us, like Switzerland did in the first match of these qualifiers.
So pls do not rate Portugal.

>shellshocked by footy

I honestly rooted for you cucks since the beginning of the group stages and knew you were gonna win it as soon as you got out of the groups without a single win, not even kidding, I was fucking SURE you would win it, if I weren't a superstitious fuckwit I would have put my life savings of 50 bucks on you

>inb4 hurr durr why root for poortugal

cuz you cause the most butthurt duh

PORTUGAL WON'T MAKE IT OUT THE GROUP STAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotchu senpai

There was also a serb user who was pretty sure of our win after that meme performance in the group stage. He said he even had money on us iirc.

Everyone expected us to win that shitty group. Finishing 3rd with 0 (zero) wins made most people look down on our NT, including us poortuguese folks. This was also the case with the croatian and french NTs. It worked in our advantage kek

serbs are really wise people so I'm not surprised, but yeah hope you can meme your way to another win

We already won tbph lads

Tsa

Is Ronaldo the Tom Brady of soccer?

no

yep

I'll trust the Yuro

gyppos aren't to be trusted, senpai

kys you algerian nigger

>dog fucking
??
nigga u high

maybe

be honest with me Sup Forums
What are our chances in the cup?
T. dominican that's never watched soccer

>What are our chances in the cup?
Oh, I dunno, you might stand a chance.

Based Brazil Working The Smarks

ronnie will win another one for da gal, la

>mfw

Jesus, that goal was such an out of nowhere piece of shit

0.0000000000000%

literally less than Pats coming back, Trump winning, Leicester winning, Cubs winning and Cavs winning combined into one major comeback upset - less than that, as in it won't ever happen.

Nothing is impossible, mate.
Pretty certain you're missing an one around there.

anyone knows the model shades he is wearing? /fa/

sim senhor

He's the Aaron Rodgers