32yo, no money, no gf, no friends, obesed with small dick, only thing stopping from suicide is one piece, what do

32yo, no money, no gf, no friends, obesed with small dick, only thing stopping from suicide is one piece, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJwsJXbS_Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"One piece" of what?

Eh, go for it. This is all pointless anyway. I'm probably going to hang myself early next year.

try theater classes

No money, dipshit.

Trips win!
Live stream it OP?

This is now a get thread.
KYS OP!

Why no money?

No. Get bent.

get a job/ go back to school or kys. start contributing to society asshole

27 yo, 50k € that i have no use for, shitload of friends, buffed with a 19cm dick, just do it already

Why early next year... i mean how do u fogure timing... and maybe dont.

then kys faggot

Because that's when I'll be totally broke.

As if getting a job is the one and only thing u need to contrib

Stop wasting everybodys time.
What you waiting for? An instructional vid of how to tie a noose?
youtube.com/watch?v=cJwsJXbS_Ok

Mind your business.

The only thing stopping me is asoiaf still has 2 more books yet to come out

Lose weight, uber for extra money and eat ass. Girls don’t cum from vaginal sex, it’s from their clits. They like their buttholes tongued out and clit rubbed.

You can change shit, stop being a fat lazy whiney bitch.

Do a back flip.

please do tell how OP is supposed to contribute to society otherwise, when he has no money a no way to support himself?

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about?

Driving costs money, idiot. And why would I care if she cums?

You care that you don’t have a girlfriend. Meaning no pussy. You’re not attractive, so making a girl cum is important.

You have no money for gas? That would be you walk, so how are you fat? How do you have money for food to be fat?

Small dick detected, sluts lied to you dawg...

So she wants to bang again.

I don't know where you live but seeing a psychologist will help. There is also legit online mental services. But again don't know what country you're from. It won't be the silver bullet but it will help. At least talking to someone is neutral can give you perspective and the unloading and vocalising these problems will give you relief. I know you don't have money but there is a way to find help. Beyond that don't be so fucking hard on yourself. Be your friend, life is hard enough. It's not you're fault, not everything is your fault at least. I believe in you OP. You will get through this and you're in good company, we all suffer, no one escapes that. And those things you're talking about are external factors that can change

>. Girls don’t cum from vaginal sex
that's... either a lie or misconception from ~you~
my ex came many times when i was inside her. making a girl orgasm with her clit is.. really the easiest thing to do. you can do it many times in a row.

She can piss off
I don't go anywhere. Food bank delivers.

My dick is 6.75 uncut and has girth. Also a marine and run. Get pussy all the time.

Nobody really cares. It's all fake. And psycologists cost money and so do meds.

.t larper

Get a fucking job.

Please explain how Americans can be obese and unemployed?

Kek. This guy is preachin knowledge op

Jealous

I'm not American or obese. And I'm on disability so I can't work.

I just bought a book called 'Undoing depression' by a guy called Richard something for like £3. An user on another thread recommended it to me. And now I recommend it to you. It's hard finding motivation to do anything while wallowing in depression. But read some books on the subject user. It helps.

srsly when one piece ends millions will commit suicide mark my words

by a larper?
why would i feel jealous of someone pathetic enough to try and impress anons on an user board by lying?
someone's angry and exposed

26yo, 70k in the bank, gf, some friends but I rarely see them, 17cm dick, cushy job with lots of prospects, living with just my gf and dog in rented apartment, but [spoiler]all I want to do is stay at home and play vidya gaems[/spoiler]

You’re jealous.

I care. And so what? They're trained professionals, they will give you skills to deal with your mental health issues. True, I'm not going to tell you how to get money, but there is a way, you have to decide there is, no no one else can help you until you decide to. You came here on Sup Forums posting about this so you're obviously looking for solace and a slither of hope. There always is. But we are only digital to you we, can't physically help you. There has to be a government service or something that can point you in the right direction because if you stay like this you'll keep feeling this way. You don't have to, there is life beyond now, beyond a moment of dispair, take a chance its your journey to do that.

No he doesn’t op. No one cares. Kys.

Where in the world are you?
In UK we have steps 2 change which is free.
I just fin an internet course and now they are sending me for counseling?
Just have to make sure you don't say you wanna KYS or they lock you up.

Fuck off faggot. You're an evil piece of cunt telling people to kill themselves. Fucking loser. Fucking little scum piece of shit

>only thing stopping from suicide is one piece
Kys faggot

Op do you really want to live in a world with people like this? With hate and violence in their hearts. Kys, it won’t get better.

stop thinking bout everyone and think about noithing just act... youll be fine

Op can see through your obvious BS. Seriously, you're an evil little number. But that's ok. You have your demons to deal with too. Especially since you tell people to kill themselves. That's low. Bottom rung of a person.

find something else to carry on with, kill yourself or do nothing. remember if your alone your the only one stopping yourself or hurting yourself by going on.

You should probably kill yourself, mate. If you haven't made something of your life by 32, you're clearly never going to.

Also dubs.

Loser.

how you achieve all this>?

watch yuyu hakasho instead