Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
This is Ivy

I just want to let you know you and everyone like you drove me to do this.

I am going to kill myself right after posting this by drinking bleach mixed with water. I dont want to live this way anymore and thanks to you and everyone like you, I have no other choice. The constant fights to try to defend myself, being made fun of, the humiliation, chastised, bullied, harrassed. I cant take it anymore. Living is pain. Suicide is freedom.
It wasnt enough to spread my video everywhere to make me look like a disabled feminist and forever tie my name to #pissforequality. It wasnt enough for SOMEPEOPLE to spread my nude pictures all over the internet! It wasnt enough for my MOM to take a picture of me wearing a diaper that she bought me and then share it ONLINE with EVERYONE! It wasnt enough when the fucking media made me look and feel used and violated, using my face and name and saying straight out that I had to wear diapers because of this! IT IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I MAKE IT STOP...
I am at the limit of this humiliation. I know the world will carry on without me so I dont care what happens next. Fuck it Take the videos everyone has been making fun of me for
youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
Yes I actuially peed and pooped myself. Whatever. I am done being made fun of. I am not a punching bag for everyone. I am ending this shame now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Yugoslav_Masterpiece
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/search?f=users&q=ivy herndez
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Balkanic_Move_About_Extreme_Pr0n
twitter.com/ivylynn13h?lang=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Kosovian_Documentary
i.4cdn.org/b/1508659189934.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1508668862711.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Macedonian_Televised_Event
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Moldovan_Tale_Related_To_Some_Eastern_European_Tradition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Indian_Film
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_French_Narrative
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Ecuadorian_Escapade
imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Aventure
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Italian_Copypasta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei's_Soviet_Soliloquy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Soviet_Soliloquy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stream whore

Never forget to thank Ivy' Mom

Do we have the MOTHER'S social media shit or not?

>
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Yugoslav_Masterpiece

Nah. we need confirmation, then we'll get her pics and then she's fucked

not that i know of
we have her lastname though, right?

Don't take your own life you can live this down. In fact, own it. Say "yeah that was me, so what?" They can't make fun of you if you do it for them. Then they'll have no enjoyment out of it.

nah dont

nah he uploaded some pics

nah it's not a movie, he uploaded some pics

Welp. It sucks. But you don't look like I can talk you out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Video semi-related

Apparently her first name is Nancy

nah dont, track the guy down.

twitter.com/search?f=users&q=ivy herndez

shes dead m8

>need mean mommy's social media for great justice
This is what's wrong with Sup Forums now. You fags are too stupid to understand when you're being trolled. Whatever happened to trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls?

So how exactly does embarrassment since everyone watched here piss herself like an idiot turn into her literally not being able to stop pissing herself? This doesn't make any sense, it seems much more likely that she either has/had a piss fetish or was just milking her 5 minute of fame by continuing to publicize "oh look at me I'm still peeing myself" for maximal attention whoring.

So her Twitter is gone too now?

Oof, I'll have to get my butthurt cream for the roast I just got. Let Sup Forums be Sup Forums. We're all retards here, right?

cunt, it ain't a niggardly video, it was some bastardlike pictures

nope
ivylynn13h

shes already dead guys

Shes fucking dead. Check her twitter
And you idiot were'nt in the old thread. Kinda sad what happend to her.
I actually don't give a fuck, but when shes dead we have a great target to fuck up next.
This isn't whats wrong with be. You are. Go back to your loli-thread neckbeard-faggot

My bad.

Who the hell owns that other twitter handle, is it a bait account?
this is her real one I think
twitter.com/ivylynn13h?lang=en

See: Also, psychosomatic illness.

She wears diapers! Ahah. Looks like she peed this one. Just woke up

I don't think it's bait this time.

By the way, new-comers, old thread did a hecking 404. OP just did a copy paste to keep it a bit immersive for us, rather than just saying; "Bed-wetter an hero thread"

I

Than you're going to love en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

>"It is over"
>she must have an hero!
duh

you mean
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Kosovian_Documentary

i.4cdn.org/b/1508659189934.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1508668862711.jpg

her nudes if anyones interested

>rip DIEper Ivy

Her last tweet was 6 hours ago saying "it is over" and it looks like she frequently puts out tweets so I think she might be dead.

RIP Ivy the BedWetter. Those poor sheets

>I

What the fuck, are you mental?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Macedonian_Televised_Event is what he meant.

>checked
Well my question still holds, check her twitter posts, everything is about her playing victim because she keeps pissing herself so I can easily imagine someone like that attention whoring to the next level by coming here (remember jessie slaughter?) but it's also quite possible she killed herself. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened here.

>DIEper Ivy
She still pissed herself when she died
I hope she was wearing a diaper

I think you're wrong about the title
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Moldovan_Tale_Related_To_Some_Eastern_European_Tradition

Decided to "kill herself" to stop being bullied online. Clever.

when did she die? today?

Kek

yep

well that sucks

Who fucking care ???

6hrs ago actually

don't forget she pissed herself to support rape victims

by suicide huh

If you dyin anyway, post vagoo

so mother is nancy hernandez from florida?

If we haven't been megatrolled she an heroed about 6-7 hours ago after making a tweet saying it's over and a post on Sup Forums about how everything sucks.

aparently

Wtf is this real?? She is absolutely beautiful...why would someone kill themselves over a bladder problem? Were you animals fucking up her real life?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Indian_Film

there was talk of bleach in the other thread.

"The stories and information here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood"

Her videos and her DIAPER pic are gonna be played on EVERY FUCKING SCREEN AND NEWS!!!
She still lost

apparently she doesnt know how to turn her internet off smh

You keep coming back though? Never heard of muting people? Fuck sakes.

Ivy was never a Sup Forumstard. She was not Our Girl. OP is pasta from two fucking years ago.

wow you missed shit bro
imgur.com / gallery / B0zgt

She fell for the #pissforequality movement, posted a picture of her pissing herself, then kept bringing up that she was peeing herself uncontrollably afterward when people started mocking her, or fetishizing her.

Probably yes.

It was Fox news and her mom

She deserves it for being a hardcore feminist. She tried standing against our system with her feminism bs, and it bit her ass. HA HA HA!!!!!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_French_Narrative

>nancy mathison

Well it makes sense, she couldn't stop the flow of salty trolling just like she couldn't stop the flow of salty urine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Ecuadorian_Escapade

Kek alright. That's a good picture.

Suicide is pussy shit

Topkek

>nancy mathison
I found fb / nancy.mazzie

Ohhh I heard about that WAAYYYY back. How the hell is this still going on now? Like okay....you made yourself look stupid on the internet....no one cares move on with your life? Am I missing something here?

thats what she gets for trying post that shit

finally

Are you sure that's the mom of ivy?

it's not

imgur.com/gallery/B0zgt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Aventure

She looks like a man here. Is this bitch actually a MAN?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Italian_Copypasta

people Nancy-Mazzie 100009128329536

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei's_Soviet_Soliloquy

such checkage

no

No tits, no timestamp, cant believe shit then.
Also, why give a fuck about what people think about you on the internets, who cares if some photos with diapers, nudes, embarressing stuff... there is no point to live anyways, then why try kill self in most horrible way possible, likely survive and then be in pain for rest of life unable to suicide. Rather just live through 15minutes of internet embarressment and then get on with life.
.. or just kill yourself like simpleminded snowflake.

kek good job

fail

mothers fb
Nancy Mazzie

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Soviet_Soliloquy *

so are we going to fk the mother up

I haven't heard of it since back then until an hour ago when this clusterfuck happened and I looked at her twitter. Almost everything is about her pissing herself or what diapers she wears and it continues until a few hours ago, feels very attention whoring to me.