R

>makelele guitar

why have i noticed this just now oh my god

>no era of Mexican dominance ever
>coming from a Dutch
gets me everytime

I don't care about this semen slurping sport anyway

lets hope colgate clay gets overflood soon too

This will always stand as the most monumentaly glorious piece of asshurt ever hammered onto this site.
You want to make fun of him for being so butthurt, but the entire post is so intricately and expertly crafted in it's blind searing rage it transcends into poetry.

i dont watch the yuro qualifiers, are they officialy out?

Darts is the patrician sport

The criticism stands regardless.

You're a baseball nation anyways

No but we will be if Blind doesnt leave.

kek this excuse doesn't work even for the USA anymore

I wonder if he was really that mad or just shitposting

>Robben starting
>+Sneijder since '46

wew lad

>World trade center of the world, jew'd literally every nation into our submission by making business deals
Your point, being?

Why would those two be considered mutually exclusive

Trade center of the world*

Or maybe the chicken kiev post from 2012.

fuck off you dirty little chernobyl blinky the three eyed fish cunt. you're shitt country is going to get fucking desrotyed int he fucking bronze medal mmatch. I really fucking hope you fucking die, alonmg with eevery other fucking person who has fucking insulted us. based fucking hoy is going to fucking dominate the mens, so fuck you you fucking prick, you fucking bellend. just fuck off. just fuck off. the euros were shit, kiev is shit, chicken kievs are shit, fucking prick. fucking wanker. yes i am fucking mad. you would be mad as fuck if you're country was being fucking cheated in their home olympics

fuck this fucking sport. i am fucking out

>World trade center
>jew'd

hmm

Thats what the fuckers get

It the curse of the Aztecs

>the eternal CHI

That's the spirit my son

kek fucking hell. and people think england are bad. if this was going on in england there would be riots. never seen a dutch team as shit as this, and probably never will again

wijnaldum is good for us though, so thanks for that i guess dutchbros

cruyff must be rolling in his sticky

>us
You ok Jordan?

wye aye like bonny lad. my foot is falling off though

>tfw no qt Geordie to make you feel better after your National Team gets btfo by the slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=UCOC1YwNwZw

Wijnaldum, Strootman and Klaassen are too similar to play together. But whatever, it wouldn't have mattered.

I've never seen such salt in my 25 years.
You can almost hear his blood vessels popping as you read it and it just makes it even funnier.

Yeah. They're a darts, baseball, and speed-skating nation now.

The semen slurping just hasn't worked out.

why must we suffer

Suffer?

- Reigning darts world champion
- Swept the speed skating events at Sochi
- 2014 World 9 Ball Championship
- Semi-Finals of the World Baseball Classic
- 8 Golds in Rio

Breddy gud.

F

nos.nl/artikel/2165039-knvb-gaat-vanmiddag-al-met-blind-om-de-tafel.html

Sacking Blind will solve / fix NOTHING, The entire Dutch FA also need to be sacked.
The whole of Dutch football needs to be re-invented, there needs to be a culture change.
Instead of being teacher's pet towards UEFA and FIFA, The Netherlands needs to start spending cash and go into debt like most other countries.
Being teacher's pet get you no where.

Also The Netherlands need to follow Germany's example on how they re-invented their football after WC 2002.
Watch this video from 30min 50sec on how Germany did that.

vimeo.com/51391314

Because....

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.

I thought that song couldn't get any worse but those accents are disgusting

t. Essex

>Also The Netherlands need to follow Germany's example on how they re-invented their football after WC 2002.
>Watch this video from 30min 50sec on how Germany did that.
Well Klinsmann is available

knvb will be too proud to hire him

>The whole of Dutch football needs to be re-invented, there needs to be a culture change

Wrong. Dutch football is great, it's fucking moneyball that is fucking us in the ass. We have amazing academies, great club structure and a league with healthy clubs (apart from Twente cancer)

Promising talents are bought at a young age by big clubs and often fucked up on the bench or on loans, and anyone who even shines for one season in the Eredivisie will also get bought by a big club.

Players lose out on development and education, they NEVER play together so the entire national team is foreign to them and we actually lose a lot of players that would have been good to big clubs that fuck them up.

Moneyball is the cancer that is killing our league and our national team.

Why is this post so accurate?

Moneyball is not really about money but about statistics

They'll still do better than us at all the tournaments tho

anyone got the number of the suicide hotline for me lads? asking for a friend

>apart fron Twente cancer
What did he mean by this?

FC Twente almost went bankrupt

>darts
fun to watch with a beer but nobody actually takes pride in this 'sport'
>speed skating
its literally us vs mostly gooks on that, nobody cares
>9 ball
what?
>baseball
nobody watches this, I don't even think half the team is proper Dutch, everyone just reads the headlines online or in the newspaper and thinks 'woah wait we have a baseball team'?
>olympics
okay fair enough we take massive pride in every single one of our medals even though we don't give a shit about any of the sports till the next olympics

football is all we have and care about for the most part

Reminder that all of this is on FFP forcing clubs to buy players when they are young
Reminder that people actually defended FFP because they thought it was going to stop rich clubs

F

i guess Belgium will be new Holland with (overrated) young players and NO TITLES

ahahahaha

they probably miss their 2. tourney in a row tho...

F

De Roon in Oranje!

missing 2018 would only be the normal outcome considering the state of the dutch football right now.
2016 was more of an embarassement as it was 24 teams out of 54

This is pure, virgin rage right there.I would know I am a rage monster and this is very reallistic

Well it's nothing new

Weird, I thought they were better than that. It's like with Turkey, I always forget they are fucking awful.

I guess we are not that bad u j

what bothers me most is that the entire Dutch coaching community don't seem to understand that the whole point of developing youth means that we'll be able to field great players in their prime

does Blind honestly believe that there is not a single late-20s Dutch defender with 10 years experience under his belt out there that is more capable than Matthijs ''played 7 fucking matches" De Ligt?

how is it possible for an entire NT's coaching staff to throw out the notion of playing Blind as CB with Pieters or Van Aanholt as LB? why was Wijnaldum taken off with a dreadful uncreative Strootman still walking? why the FUCK was an in-form Memphis benched for some money-loving nigger who hasn't played any competitive matches over the last few months and whose league JUST STARTED

AND THEN HE TAKES HIM OFF FOR LUUK FUCKING DE JONG

KLAASSEN PLAYED 90 MINUTES

FUCK BLIND

sticky when?

asshurt? everything he said was true,

i honestly don't get why he did not give de poo a chance. Luuk de jong, seriously?

The only nation who are a bigger joke in football than us

>being poor
>not caring about field hockey
Stay pauper bro

i agree with you

(Tu)

rip

>a bigger joke in football than us
m8 at least they got a wc final in the last 20 years of modern football, you guys have jackshit.

You're trying to SAVE your footballing system, not ruin it even more.

>an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible
n-no .. ;_;
why do you do this to him ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=NKEj_u0uihs

>barely able to hide his disgust at the other players' skill
too good for this world ;_;

why can't a player like him just speak up against the knvb and blind.

Klinsmann (and therefore Löw) profited from a system reformation that already begun under Berti Vogts in the youth academies and teams. He was just at the right place at the right time to harvest the fruits of others' labour.

Fun fact, Löw is currently manufacturing the inevitable decline by replacing competent managers and directors in the youth departments with buddies from his Swabian connection.

>THERE ARE SEVERAL 9'S

TOP KEK

Why do guys hate him so much? It's the whole team to blame, not only him.

keep diving dutch cheats OUT of the world cup.

the euros was much better without them.

mexico on tour

I agree anonkun, the dutch are notorious cheaters and should be banned from ever partaking in WC's and Euro's

wtf I hate modern football now

If only Cruijff had been given his sticky this wouldn't have happened

>BTFO in group stages and quarterfinals all the time
The Arsenal of national teams (up to 2008)

uck Netherlands.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That's what those diving cunts deserve

Twente overspent like a bunch of twats, and bought every talent in the league for like two-three years until it became apparent that they were up to their neck into debt.

Almost got them relegated last year due to failing to obtain an Eredivisie license for next year. In higher court, they managed to avoid relegation by settling for a three-year ban on European football and more economical caps and requirements instead.

F

I will miss our rivalry.

Thanks for the WC spot!

At least watching Zlatan try to carry a bunch of feminist vikings to the knockouts will be fun.

he wasn't even insulting the kid...

Blind sacked!

bbc.com/sport/football/39400842

user I..

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>tfw your country has a chance to go to the world cup for the first time since 98

Surely it's still on, you just have to win everything from now on.

Easy.