rate my dog

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, i think your dog is a bit thin.
maybe feed it.

is cute

thank you user

Looks like skin and bones. Need to put some meat on him. Feed him more you bastard. Don't want him to die do you?

he like snow

Timmaaayy !

*ate your dog

How did you get his fur to go transparent?

Checked

3spooky5me

I think your dog is hungry

Well you're the devils messenger. Melt the snow. Maybe he can go get food then.

he is changing his fur 4 summer

Bro your dog is a death eater

>day ruined

Religious/10 very holy

WTF!! Did it eat an piranha?

Look at you dickless virgin baby boys.

So edgy posting a dead dog in a board full of people who aren't phased or shocked by this. Where did daddy touch you when you were a kid?

Spoopy/10

It's cool

In my dogger.

in my ass

Chill.

Plz, gib moar kibbles

you a necromancer, OP?

Fucking useless/10
Imagine I'm starving in the snow. Imagine that user!

your dog looks a little fat
you should put in on a diet

>ate my dog
ftfy

Poor fucking thing

brain contains protein

Looks like a kangal that got attacked by wolves

>not realizing its fucking dead, literally rotten away, and you can literally see the bones

fucking dombasses

Sleep tight doggo

lyer

No thanks, caturs are betturs.

I see your dogs all dressed for Halloween

Looks like he has third degree frost bites

Guess he can run fast as hell, no air resistance.

6/10 too fat

Of course they realise it's dead you autistic motherfucker

>sees countless humans killed off in extremely violent ways
>doesn't flinch
>sees one dead dog
>"YOU DICKLESS VIRGIN BABY BOYS FUCK YOU"
If you give me that "but humans are awful and deserve it" argument I'm just going to automatically assume you're under the age of 15 and you're most likely bullied on a daily basis.

Its not that humans deserve it, its that animals don't. They are innocents. The people who hurt animals do it for attention or to maintain some sort of dominance because they have no control over their own lives. This thread has been pretty funny though.

>animals are innocent
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
You do realize humans aren't the only animals that kill for fun, right? I can see why you think animals are more innocent though.

When I talk about killing for fun, I don't mean hunting because 9 out of 10 hunters will never let an animal suffer, they make it quick. As animals with distinguishable sentience, humans (most of us) think having an animal suffer is wrong because of our ability to experience empathy. The people who kill animals slowly, agonizingly and for fun are the people in talking about. Animals obviously have to die for us to survive I just don't see the appeal in making them suffer.

Bump

Hunter here can that taste alright

>They are innocents
>or to maintain some sort of dominance
Kek how can someone be this fucking retarded? They kill for no fucking reason at all, or for fun, or becase they're bored, or out of jealousy, like Gorillas. Lions that kill doves just because it's difficult.Yyour fucking housecat that kills rats just for the thrill and MANY more esxamples you fucking autist

Would fuck

You sick fuck,here's another

dafuq is that

Boner activate

Does this answer your question user

Kek hunter here it does feel like vagina in person no joke

how did it die while standing?

Obviously if he stand he is not dead...

Hunter here again, your an autist.He didn't die standing,i shot him running about to take a leap to the next tree he fell like 100ft it sounded pretty loud

Shut up user you're not me

is it possible to reanimate this dog?
I mean not in the normal way, but what if we cut of the head and put the head on life support and then warm it up again?

Normally the brain would have survived thanks to the freezing cold, unless something got there first, which i doubt. Insects and bacteria don't eat when its freezing.

Frank? Frank! Oh my gawd! What did you freaks do to Frank?!?! Nooo!

What a squirrel meat tastes like?

>not realising he's baiting
ur the autistic one here buddy

It taste really gamey you have to cook game meats really slow or it'll taste like metal and rubber

obvious bait, but you bit anyways.

Looks like rabbit, is it?

boil it in a stew its the only way.

No dumbass didn't you see my jpg

Idk why at first I thought it was like a little cat or something lol. The meat looks pretty delicious, would go nicely with a beer I think. Fuck now I'm hungry

Hunter here,can confirm game has to be cooked nice and slow

My dad touched me in this guy's ass

Yeah i know, i'm a Fin-fag so we have a lot of game in here, but haven't hear that squirrel meat is OK, little of topic but i am sure you don't care

Don't killing animals and eating them isn't something to have fun with. I only take one animal a day to eat, so they can still flourish in the wild
-hunter

You're right I don't care and get off my board this for Americans only,no foreigners

See the difference between people and animals is that there is always a reason behind a person's actions, regardless of whether or not that driving reason is conscious or unconscious. You are calling me an autist but you are arguing a humans mind and a housecats mind operate the same. Kek.

;_;

*fazed

HAH! Haista vittu! You are the foreigners

Hunter here,were definitely not like cats,my cats eat rats for treats not for fun and I take my dog hunting as well he eats for food also

Didn't I just say get off my board
Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I assume you did

If I wanted this much autism I'd fucking scroll down to the comments section of youtube, jesus christ.