Hey user, i'm your new neighbour

>hey user, i'm your new neighbour.

Hi, come on in. You must be so disappointed and unsatisfyied that those tiny middle eastern cocks. Let me show you the wonder of White man cock. 2" is considered rare here, not the average.

Giga Niga

قحبه

I heard sex is forbidden before marriage. Sooo....anal?

Open bobs and show vagene, my names Pajeet and this is my designated shitting street.

I'd carpet bomb her asshole

Tits or gtfo

You live next to me. both to the right and left. and on top of me. STOP MAKING SO FUCKING MUCH NOISE

I would make happy with her

Hello, welcome to the neighborhood.
Would you like to take a moment to talk about Jesus Christ?

Fucking Jehovah witness

Nice

You do know that Muslims recognise Jesus as a prophet, right?
Same religion, really.

Go under that dress. Start eating from her butthole. Do you like this Fatima? Oh Fatima, come here Fatima. Rumours go that north africans do a lot of anal sex because vaginal is haram. Hmmm Fatima prepare that little brown butthole.

You قحبه

Is that the amityville house in the back ground?

get the fuck off my lawn

"Thanks for letting me know. Do you want to wait inside while I call homeland security, or are you going to run away? My pitbull could need the exercise."

Set phasers to wide beam

There's no such thing as premarital sex in the Abrahamic religions, having sex is the marriage bed

>"What's up. You're p cute. To bad you'll turn into a filthy fat cunt if you stay with your husband."
"Really user?"
>"really. Now come inside. Dont come out again. Take the thing off of your head. Lets fuck."

*unzips penis*

Fucking hell m8 that triggered a major acid flashback

They suck dicks and do anal for anyone around all the way before marriage

Not so.

lol. That's deep dream. People giving acid to Google's image recognition software.

Fuck need to snag me one of those. So next GOP convention I assume.

Whops wrong thread lol

Ingenious

where are your 30 other family members?

Gangbang

Thw whole point of fucking muzzie bitches is to leave the hijab on

They don't wear it inside, you jackass. Just when they're in front of strangers

Yes it is actually, there's literally no such thing as sex before you are married. Marriage isn't a ceremony or a piece of paper in the religion, it's the first time that their bed is shared.

Cool.

Pretty big difference between “Jesus was a prophet” and “Jesus was the fucking son of god.”

By your argument, Buddhism and Rastafarianism are “basically the same” because they both have core tenets of “be cool to others.”

>Same religion, really.
your level of ignorance is like really really top level.
>start second guessing yourself on literally everything you think you know.

1. islam is not abrahamic.
2 it is an outright lie that islam is abrahamic.
3. a moslem male can have sex with his slave when he is unmarried which would constitute sex before marriage.
4. sex with kaffir would also be sex before marriage but I guess since kaffir are sub-human maybe that doesn't count.

Maybe we didnt take jerusalem, but be 100% sure that im going to take that pussy.

Cry for peace because you will not be uppermost.

>This is my fetish

Obvious bait is obvious

The core of the myth is told in the Koran about how Adam built the Kabah at Mecca. It was the first house of worship.
Then Abraham brought Ishmael to Mecca, prepared to perform the sacrifice demanded by God. Ishmael was left in Mecca with his mother, Hagar.
Mohammed uses this myth to tie in the Arabs to the Jews. It was part of his early attempt to prove his prophet-hood by his being an inheritor of the Jewish tradition.
But the story of Arabs being the children of Ishmael and Abraham does not match with actual history.
We find in the Sira a very detailed history of Mecca at the time of Mohammed right down to the names of individuals, their children and wives.
Arabs were very keen on family relationships. A person’s very name gave you his father’s or son’s name and a chain of relationships.
One of the things that infuriated the Meccans about Mohammed was that he said their ancestors were in Hell because they were not Muslims.
There must be a thousand names in the Sira and not a single person in Mohammed’s Arabia is named Abraham, Ishmael, or Hagar. Not one.
Why?
They had no knowledge about any relationship between the Arabs and Abraham.
The Arabs were deeply into genealogy and they knew of the Jews and Abraham, but they made no claim of kinship with their names.
It was Mohammed who created the myth that all Arabs had blood ties to the Jews through Ishmael.
Only after Mohammed did Jewish names become common amongst Arabs.

You might actually be retarded, or you just read some weird shit online and think they were telling the truth. Try reading the Quran and the Bible. And then say that they aren't essentially the same thing, read the Talmud while you're at it. The Quran just talks about love a bit more and creating a basic framework for a society that fit the times so people would stop going by the old laws, hence why jews and Christians were considered "people of the book."

If she's Persian probably.

I fuckin' died

We're all sons of god. Especially your mom

Oh, wait let me get my shotgun and call the fbi for terrorist attack