Wish the internet would stop making me racist

back from sobriety guys

>i want someone who will make me live a perfect life
>is a single mom

manlets BTFO

>tfw I will always be a manlet

>tfw 13 posts in 7 minutes

>it's a chocolate bb

If you're a cute girl(male), then just let a black guy anally attack you with his penis until you shit cum and blood

I will always be monolingual. Unless I try very hard.

If you haven't learned to be racist, you have a learning disability.

typical amurifat

>manlet
>balding
>unemployed

>you will never be a manlet

i do feel nice

>tfw no desirable qualities

im not a manlet which make me superior to all of you

you just have to stop caring about your life and take on an attitude of "what will be will be". it's the reason I don't care about white genocide. I believe it exists but I have begun to think the world will be better without white values and white people. we are by far the strongest bastion of leftism and liberalism in the world and we have been for 300 years. it's time for us to go.
okay fine so IQs get a little bit lower. I don't care. there is no perfect human, and so being slightly less good doesn't matter. reaching for the perfect human and perfect society is reaching for death because nothing matters. emotion and imperfection are human things. so if there's more of that without whites, then good.
yeah maybe society as a whole would be more poor and shit. but again, good, because we in the modern first world are illegitimate humans.

>tfw 5'9"

>im not a manlet

>6'6"
>degree soon in software engineering and job already lined up at major Montreal tech company
>fluently bilingual in order to pick up french qts

Still autistic though, some things never changed

im taller than you retard

5'11.5'' and proud

stupid bitch

> agar tum usse shadi karogi to teen zindagiyan barbad ho jayengi

You know, there are some women you look at and all you can think of is "i wanna fuck".
Nothing beyond that.
You don't want to know her name, don't even think of her as anything else than a piece of fuckmeat.

She is that kind of woman.
Just makes me wanna fucc.

instagram.com/cr5p__br/

Telling Sup Forums that Christianity is on par with civic nationalism makes for some fun responses.

> I don't own enough weight to properly dead lift
Just!

>im taller than you retard

>penis is only 5" in circumference AT MAXIMUM

>tfw 6'2" blonde-haired Québécois

Sounds like you're still a racist, you just became a nihilist

imagine not being 6'3

>tfw above average sized penis but I never get to use it

thats pretty much what I said yeah

Ez I'm only 6'

>emotion and imperfection are human things.
True

>when her weight starts with 2

>comma splice

Why are faggots so tall?

LITTLE

Okay, well I don't want to live your sad existence

youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o

>tfw physically handsome with crippling autism, depression, and anxiety; also small penis

>tfw introvert who doesn't open up to people and lacks self-confidence

>5"

lol at their hyperpale make up.
but please pay attention to 1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=6MCOAlSa6DI

>Alan Wake series for 4 dollarydoos

>tfw haven't cum for a week and a half

>tfw my disdain for normies and brainlets makes me feel like a narcissist until I meet with someone as smart or smarter than me.
University is a godsend. Reminds me I'm not a god on earth and there are people I can relate to

>dick smaller than 6" (15cm)

>brother goes with pregnant wife to doctor to find out gender of baby
>doctor checks for reproductive organ on fetus
>"wow that's a big penis"

mfw

>University is a godsend. Reminds me I'm not a god on earth and there are people I can relate to

>University is a godsend. Reminds me I'm not a god on earth and there are people I can relate to

Wanted to go inside a restaurant. Saw some college mates on the right on the way. Looked left and saw atm. Entered the atm and pretended to use it. Got out and went in opposite direction. Got food elsewhere

>Reminds me I'm not a god on earth and there are people I can relate to
Literally never felt that and I'm smarter than you

One of those guys did vape. We bullied that habit out of him tho
Felt like a hero

Who's the Asian girl?

he'll grow into it

Can't outgrow ugly

I have an American flatmate, he's quite fat but surprisingly doesn't eat a lot. He's a nice guy but I hate going out with him, because his accent is so unbearable to hear. He doesn't have the good American accent, he has this just slurred, sloppy, annoying loud accent. he's from Ohio? I feel bad because he's quite nice but man, wish he would stop talking like that and dress a bit nicer.

actually you know what, no I'm not a nihilist. a nihilist would try to reach a perfect society through technology or politics or anything else, because they think humanity can be improved through these things because there's nothing deeper to us than biology and physics. I'm saying fuck perfection, we DO need a reason to live, and the only reasons to live are totally emotional, so let's not get rid of emotion and humanity like a lot of people seem to want to do. (mostly white people want to do this).
Also I'm not even a racist. I don't believe that any race has physical qualities making them different than others in the mind, just appearance. I mean I guess there's some, but not anywhere near enough to matter at all practically speaking. but the point is that even if there was, it wouldn't matter, because as I said, the best human is still imperfect, and a little less than imperfect is still nothing compared to perfection, so it's a silly thing to strive for. and perfection is death and meaninglessness.

what's that rap song every one is so crazy about now
it's like purple sex molly purple sex

I was pretty racist and scared of black people when I lived in ohio but since I've moved to florida I've almost exclusively worked with blacks and haitians
they've all been really nice desu
hell I've had more bad experiences with white people down here than any other race

Karen.

Doubt it. You can feel that way if you want but I won't just believe you

Do you like the Southern accent?

>tfw handsome extrovert with large penis

Slurred swedish or slurred english? Usually southern people tend to talk slower

going insane mates

no one in south florida is white

not even you

Not really, I like American accents though when they're spoken well? If that makes sense. My favourite accent ever actually is this

youtube.com/watch?v=XJsha_16yrc

It's so nice

youtube.com/watch?v=X8fGL8xsoAs

;_;

Thats a bluff, show your real cards, Pepe!!

>not going and fucking yourself

When the big penis hunting monster comes you'll regret and i will smile

slurred english, he cannot speak Swedish at all. I have tried to teach him, but he just cannot repeat words. Even if I repeat them and tell him exactly how to say it, it is unlistenable.

I work in one of the richer whiter areas desu

Sounds like you're not good at describing phonemes 2bh

jag har en big kuk

Are there crocs?

thinking of waiting till 1pm to contact my job cause he said if he didnt call by 12 to call him

also thurston is a whore

you are in south florida

those are jews and carpetbaggers

not white

Just a reminder that if your penis is not AT LEAST as long as the length from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist you are genetically inferior.

Reminds me of that episode in Aqua Teen Hunger Force where Carl gets his dick chopped off

I hope everyone is going outdoors and making the most out of spring.

;__;

you are a really terrible poster

It is but I think I"m still genetically inferior

staying inside and being a NEET master race