Why are you people so full of hate? Are you missing something in life?

Why are you people so full of hate? Are you missing something in life?

Yes, white identity

I miss my dog.

I miss my earphones! Did anyone see them?

Uhm let me check around me

sorry bro..not here

did you leave them in your car?

People need to stay angry in life to want to change things and stay alive.

A perfect world where everyone's content and has everything they want is a stale world that will pourish and eventually be destroyed and replaced by strife, competition, evolution.

This has already happened many times in the world's history.

already looked, I'm pretty sure I brought them back in the house.

It's basically angry LARPing

You made us like this.

just looking for allies since the 8o's, finding nothing and no one but angry cuck fascist fems. why so angry, why so fake, why so narrated living in the 16oo's, manufactured abused tightening nooses from sea to shining sea fucking abject whores, we close the doors, we'' kill us all dont you see, culturally, globally we are

>(taking a knee)

#RIGHTWHITESOCIETY

white trash American is having a moment, that's all

>twerkingchild.jpg

w/e u say nig

Half the people in the photo are Mexicans.

This is why we need eugenics. Rednecks and white trash are the niggers of whites.

hate is just another emotion. why should we ban emotions?

Those impotent bastards are wearing bicycle helmets.
Holy shit.

>people who use words not knowing etymology, how it most oft applies to their own personality.
>irony

In real life im known for being very a nice person actually. This website is liyerally artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Theres something fun about shitposting.

what makes you think your genetics are desired? we could assign eugenics and you end up on the cull list. Think before you make decisions that could possibly make you regret ever talking.

>mfw he doesn't know what mexicans look like

Maybe we're tried of suffering absurd amounts of violence and rape all while being taxed half to death to subsidize demographics that hate us and want to replace us.

You remind me of my 8 yearold son. he says things like "If I was president id make it so all the kids could stay up all night long". I hear this and see how erroneous an idea like this is and hes thinks he a genius. Similarly your brilliant words are 8 year old tier pieces of wisdom.

Why do these cucks make up symbols that are clearly based on nazi/neo-nazi symbols but aren't technically? Like why not just admit you want to be a neo-nazi instead of dancing around the subject?

Just because you're dating a whore that got knocked up in high school doesn't make her 8 year old "your" son.

I'm angry that blacks keep stealing our women and we have no choice but to wait for robowaifus.

Because they're symbols of white identity which is much more expansive than the Nazi's.

oh shit nope, sorry guys, they're tangled in my pocket

>Because they're symbols of white identity
Only because neo-nazis say they are.

You're not suffering shit, you're the comfiest people in the world with a long established culture of being offended, afraid and yearning for a safe space.
Nationalism is the ultimate safe space horseshit.
absurd amounts of violence and rape, jesus christ, you need to travel you fucken suburban mediocrity.

They’re not really stealing them. You just gotta help look after the kid when the dad vanishes.

lol this is fake no mention of it anywhere on google

A man who can't press his pants is a subhuman destined for elimination

>Bash the fas! Nazis have no rights and should be attacked on sight. You support Trump? You're a Nazi and we have the right to attack you in public.
>omg why are Trump supporters so violent???

fascism isnt hate, common beta mistake.