Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

youre so fat it looks like you had your fingers amputated

actual richfag here

Real rich people don't give a fuck about watches.

why does your fat ass need it though ?
you probably never leave your house

your fucking hand made me kek so hard what the fuck is wrong with it HAHAHAHA

Shit bait.

Every douche bag in a Manhattan bar has a generic submariner. Set the bar higher kids. At least post a pic of a home

As long as it gives the time why should it matter lmao

For fuck's sake, OP. Stop reposting this. It isn't funny. No one likes it, and it isn't going to make anyone like you. Hell, it sure as fuck won't bring your boyfriend back.

rofl

"Expensive". Watches like this sell for 4k usd fag. Show me an expensive watch and I might be impressed

itt people falling for the oldest bait ever

We know its bait just trying to find new fags XD

ITT. newfags fall for obvious bait

lol you crushed the bread

So what do you do for a living?

You need those pee sheets on your couch to soak all the sweat from fat ass? Not even rich enough to buy yourself a proper leather sofa.

I won a lottery

Nice try. I use mine in my line of work.

Whats up loser? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just saged, it's a new retarded copypasta thread ;)

You see i don't sage good threads like dumb idiots do.. goodthreads like discussions and fucking meaningful things. ;)) I only sage shitty threads ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in saging to be as good as me ;) not a dumbfuck fag here

Fucking dumb futcking copypastafags

Any fat fuck can blow a line of credit on a used steel sub. Rolex is for cunts who lived in caravans who just come into a chunk of money. If you were anything close to a richfag you'd sport a Patek, A. Lange & Söhne, Vacheron Constantin.

my casio looks better than that
at least if youre gonna talk shit you should get a rolex that looks decent

This guy posts the same shit like every month.

Are you from Japan?

I remember my first time seeing this thread. Things really haven't changed

Rich people use their phones to tell what time it is, like most people Only fools spend tons of money on useless watches only to feed their ego's.