Muslim hate thread

Muslim hate thread

bumpe

Who would not hate religion that is full of terrorist.

I hate that they wash their asshole with a watering can and their bare fingers after pooping. They don't even use soap. There's a community towel to dry it off with... They are nasty people

lmao we wash our asses and dry it with toilet paper, u instead wipe 10% of the dirt with toilet paper and the rest with your underwear fucken kek filthy people

You mad bruh

No and that pic made me lol

Enjoy your next truck ramming or mass shooting. We like to keep you pigs guessing.

Islam is taking over boys. I'd watch what I say if I was you.

Thank you Mr. United States government. What would we do without you.

Lmao but you guys blow eachother up and have had endless wars with eachother for 1000 years so who's really suffering, fucking towelhead?

>I spend my time hating on Muslims on Sup Forums while achieving nothing with my life while Muslims get ahead
White people smh

um the bidet is a way cleaner option.
i used a bidet and flushable wipes. its actually common in europe and asia
I dont understand how americans just use dry toilet paper and expect to clean their shit. especially since their culture is about eating ass. nasty af

After Jews, Muslims are the second most successful subgroup in America. Hindus are third.
Most american muslims are becoming doctors engineers and lawyers while white christians and atheists are wiping their buttholes with paper in the 21st century, living in trailer parks and getting Cs in school. step up cucks

Rebele yell waaaaaahhhhhhhooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>muslims get ahead
think you mean BEhead(ed)

itt triggered mud slimes

Sir, i think the thing on the image is a triggered sheckel hungry jew. Next time, think before you post.

are north africans (moroccans) okay tho?
we're not towel heads

>having such low self esteem that you ask complete strangers on fucking Sup Forums of all places for validation because you're not white
I think it's time you get off the Internet buddy

they're honest people

towelhead spotted

you do know that both jews and mudslimes are trying to take over the world? The jews are just sneaky and quiet, like a mind parasite, while the moose limbs are violent and spread like raging cancer

Lmfao you're such a deluded idiot