Why do you still waste on your time on this awful site even though you get so little in return? Be honest if possible

Why do you still waste on your time on this awful site even though you get so little in return? Be honest if possible

Nice dubs

beacuse it is the only amount of power & control I will ever have in my pathetic life

because you can get dubs

because i have nothing better to do

also, check 'em

for the laffs

Checked

Is this /bundes/?

don't know where else to go desu. can't get my head around reddit's unreadable formatting so i'm stuck here.

so little in return? this is my brain's substitute for social contact. Sup Forums is the reason I can be a loner without being depressingly lonely

May as well be, this is usually how /bundes/ starts

I got nowhere else to go

otherwise i'd be accomplishing even less

my life is getting wasted anyway, so why not

i dont know, just sit here and look at the same shit over and over again

and then i'll find one useful thing on Sup Forums and tell myself "well see, never would have found this if it wasnt for Sup Forums...lol i better stay here forever"

Nice dubs.

Because I'm here forever. Like everyone else. It doesn't matter how often my interest fades, I always end up back here.

I enjoy it, in the end. As I have for fucking who knows how long. If this awful website disappeared, I feel a part of me would fade away too.

Because I'm terrified of change.

thanks to this site my knowledge of english and flags is unparalleled

>Sup Forums anons are my only friends

protip: just visit each subreddit as if they were seperate boards like this
want some pokemon? go to /r/pokemon (either from the upper menu of subreddits or by typing in the url since its easy to memorize)
want football? go to /r/soccer etc.
makes it much more easy to navigate

he was talking about the 2005 thottbot tier comment chains you faggot redditor

you sure do know alot of reddit

Because you can't meme and greentext irl about sports which is pretty fun for me
yes this board is shit most of the time, but that's because there isn't much sports stuff going on all the time
when there are matchdays the board is pretty fun

I unironically tried Reddit a few years ago because I wanted to escape this place. Protip: Reddit is fucking shite.

Habit and depression

>One of these MUH MELANCHOLY INTROSPECTION threads

Fuck off. Even after having entered adult normiehood and having a well paying job, Sup Forums still remains an important part of my internet diet. This website is like that one shitty divebar that the whole neighborhood visits every day after work just because they always have.

Pseudo-Socialization

Habit

Nostalgia

You Fags

I don't know

Didn't you like their quippy and quirky shite?

This picture makes me mad because I tried to cook eggs all week and each fucking one had two yokes

There's always fresh content on here. That and I can't handle the PC reddit circle jerking.

Speak for yourself cunt, i love this place. Enjoy your Bundesliga, for your country has been raped and conquered. A few years of Divegrass is all you have left of German perfection and pride

>he did nothing wrong you utter spineless beta cucks

I only come here to see other people talking shit about the teams I like and talk shit in return

Why is everyone here so depressed? :(

Least cancer board these days

Because I love you guys

Beast Mode got me hooked permanently. Before that thread I could go weeks without visiting, but after that this place became my crack rock.