Just how could she be Michael Jackson's daughter?

Just how could she be Michael Jackson's daughter?

her mother is white? what's so hard to believe

yes, her mother is white. her father is not genetically black.

>tattoos

lowkey thrown off by this desu. did michaels sperm switch teams?

Sometimes weird things like this happen.

For instance, a lot of kids at my school could play the "Stairway to Heaven" guitar solo but couldn't play three chords of a Ramones song if their lives depended on it because they didn't have the strength or ability to do it.

Genetics work in a strange way.

Are you going to make Loveless 2.0 in the 2020s?

I don't know why, but mixed race girls seem to come out white more often, and mixed race lads seem to come out black more often

She does look like him that's crazy

I think if I practice at it, I could develop the focus people wouldn't actually imagine that it takes to do so.

Has she had surgery, because no way she has that nose with black ancestry

There are people with two sets of DNA in their body and the OP pic is unbelievable to you?
>le one drop meme

Wasn't she created in a test tube or some shit?

Yeah, I thought he only went after male children?

Michael had a big natural nose. You'd think that would have some effect on his children.

She was adopted.

>shit-tier tattoos

dropped

My grandfather looks like Uncle Ruckus, I look like a Persian and have a Greek nose. Generics is weird, breh.

I don't see what the issue is, genetics don't always make sense
Like both my parents are white, but I'm black. Sometimes it just happens.

MJ must've got his jizz bleached too

I'm sure she'll care while she swims in her pool of money and unearned fame.

are you sure your dad is your biological dad?

Post pic, you sound cute

mj always wanted to be a white woman too bad he isn't alive to live vicariously through his non biological daughter paris

Shes not

I can't believe ppl actually believe that she is

how...?

black is alpha, white is beta aha

are you fucking blind? their facial structure is almost identical, this is michael pre-plasticsurgery

the only difference is the eyes desu, those are her mother's for sure

Thanks user

She isnt, she was made with someone elses sperm a lerm

i never knew that man...

I think that Michael had had nose surgery then tbf, but that's it

but dude, that tattoo of the fucking WOLF is fucking SICK haha

Micheal isnt her biological father. He was a white guy

think that was after his first nosejob

Sometimes mixed-race people (as 99% of African Americans are) can have really white looking kids. Look at Richard Ayoade.

This was after MJ had major plastic surgery and some skin lightening sessions dudes lol

Why don't you use a picture of what Michael ACTUALLY looked like. They look nothing alike.

Is there some secret drugs or whatever that celebrities are privy too that allow them produce gorgeous children?

UNDERAGE. REPORTED

Richard is already a half writer though. And half Norwegian at that. MJ was black through and through.

Black people in America aren't really black. They're just mixed people in denial.

Their eyes, cheekbones, and lips are very similar. Comparing her to natural MJ ofc.

>this is michael pre-plasticsurgery
Lad....

why are using his awkward teenage chubby pics? is from 1984, he only had nose work done at that time, everything else was natural

the only work he had at that point was a nose job

Yup, his face is just a little wider than hers. Look at the jawline, the chin, the forehead, the cheekbones. Very very similar.

dude obviously got cucked

he wasnt into women anyway

Lamarckism confirmed

the tattoos make her look worse, its not even a pretentious opinion

dont all you retards understand that shes adopted? black people have 0% chance of fathering a person with blue eyes

pretty sure they're to cover her self harm scars

pretty sure there are some black motherfuckers in the US

Billy Ray Cyrus has some explaining to do

>people forgetting that Michael was once handsome as fuck

yeah but a few, a pure black man can't grow facial hair

MJ was white all along.

My grandmother and great grandfather both have blue eyes, and are both black. This chick at my job is blacker than me with blue eyes. Genes get fucked up here in America