European here

European here.

Will Trump be actually retarded enough to trigger a nuclear WWIII or will his aides manage to get into negotiations with North Korea? This has been going on for months and I want to know if we're all going to die or not for fuck's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/09/history-lesson-why-did-bill-clintons-north-korea-deal-fail/?utm_term=.7c0dc788fce6
youtube.com/watch?v=r4XCXBtCmDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing will happen.
If Trump is stupid enough the CIA will take care of that

We can only hope. He still has the launch codes though

>will trump actually be retarded enough to (insert retarded thing here)

He has proved time and time again that the answer is yes

Let's hope so. I'm a service member stationed in Seoul. Worst case scenario: He demands all US troops out of the peninsula or he nukes Seoul. Trump, having no political experience and no negotiation skills outside of his business dealings, will react however he does. I don't know. He'll probably do something stupid and get a lot of people killed, including me

I'm seriously afraid that one of his generals will follow him on the order to send nukes, which would mean war with China and the end of the fucking world.
Trump is stupid enough to actually do this.

Maybe, but it doesn't matter.. We luckily have systems in place that make it so that one guy can't destroy the world.

>actually in south korea and not living the life with an asian waifu

What the fuck man

>20% accuracy
>if even one bomb drops it will wipe out an entire city
>multiple sides have thousands of bombs
>systems in place

You realise this entire north korean thing has been going on for decades right?
This isn't Trump fault. It's clinton and Obamas for beenimg over and spreading their ass cheeks everytime north Korea wants something.
Fuck.
North.
Korea.

They can eat a dick.
If this turns into a war it's not because of Donald Trump it's because of north fucking korea.
I'm sure you'd love to spin the narrative that it's all trumps fault if it happens but nobody cares what you think anyways because you are gay.
Trumps massive balls are exactly what america needs.
He is the alpha of the pack and he is saying straight the fuck up "don't fuck with us or we will fuck your shit up real good bitch try me"
Thats what a leader is supposed to do.
If Hillary Clinton were president and doing the same as Trump you would be hailing her as an american hero and talking about how tough women are.
Shut the fuck up you little irrelevent fucking bug.
Take a seat and chill out while we make america great again.
You can try to ruin the country in 7 years but this is our time.
Deal with it

It’s all talk. Don’t fall for his or his political enemies’ (politicians or press) lies like war is imminent. In terms of actual things he’s accomplished, it’s about zero with the exception of immigration policies. Everyone flipping out is counter-productive and silly.

I'm talking about the fact the president doesn't solely decide if we're nuking a country. Hopefully someone else in the hierarchy wouldn't let that happen but I have no trust in them anyway so maybe everyone will get nuked lmao

No, our media is showboating it's power and it will probably turn into a serious truth vs narrative issue. The narrative people mean well but also believe the ends justify the means so they kind of have to fail now.

>Been happening for decades
>It's Obama and Clinton's fault
Get a load of this retard

Hey man, I've had my fun here but I'm a good bit older and know a bit more than these joes going out and marrying a Korean chick to get out of the barracks. Very rarely does it end well, and I like my money.

We're fucked, aren't we? Drink some rum with me Amerilad. I'm getting wasted right now on pic related.

No, he’s actually right.
And Bush’s fault. The three of them are the Neville Chamberlains of the North Korea issue.

I'm 35 myself. I just still kinda have the yellow fever.. It's just something about asians that makes my dick go hard..

Somebody needs to do a little research...
Take it from from a source that is liberally biased.
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/09/history-lesson-why-did-bill-clintons-north-korea-deal-fail/?utm_term=.7c0dc788fce6

Clinton was a shit deal maker and bending over backwards for north Korea. Now they have nuclear weapons and are pointing them at anybody who doesn't give them what they want.
Educate yourself child.
Everything isn't Trumps fault you little cry baby.
Time to grow up

Their nipples?

Were fucked cause no one took away the Kim family's SIM simulator country away years ago. I'll toast to that

Not just those. I just don't know. I really want to stick my dick into an asian girl.

>Will Trump be actually retarded enough to trigger a nuclear WWIII

Are you autistic enough to believe that? Trump is not a war hawk by any stretch of the imagination. What would you Euro-cucks do about NK? Keep allowing them to develop nuclear weapons with (most likely) the help of Iran?

All Trump wants or need do is remove their nuke development capabilities. End of story. There will be no "war," numnuts. NK spends less than Mexico on defense.

This guy. Everything is Clinton or Obama's fault. No solution is good for North Korea. But Trump trying to play tough guy is just emboldening them to further desperate measures. Their economy is shot, the only thing they have left is military, and now, nukes. Trump is setting the stage for a showdown that is going to end bad for everybody

>being appeased by America and Europe
>once a bit of power is obtained threaten everyone
>still being appeased
This happened once before right? Sometime around 1938 to 1940 or so? What was his name again?

Never underestimate the average Amerinigger

They're hot and all but I hate the noises they make

Wow that sure was a stretch.
Did you give up on the whole North korea is Trumps fault argument because it sure looks like you are trying to take the discussion in a different direction now.
>muh everybody who disagrees with me is Hitler.
Yeah.
Sure kid

30 here. Love me some asians, I've just seen a few soldiers putting a ring on it after a few months and I cringe. I guess it could work out, but it's most likely a bad situation in the works

Lol. Don't worry, you'll be the first one to know wgat we decide to do with your future.

>Trump is not a war hawk by any stretch of the imagination
lol.

Indian sandnigger

No Trump is stopping them from getting strong enough to force show downs.
You can't just let the snowball keep rolling on this they will only further develop thier nuclear program. Trump is taking the long term perspective on this.
You are taking the short term.
Good leaders ALWAYS take the long term approach to issues.

Did you even read what he posted?
It’s north Korea’s fault..
Not Clinton
Not obomber
North Korea...

Fucking kids these days only see what they want to see and adjust the story to match.

you know there was another two term presidency in between those two, right? Oh wait, you're just a faggot.

i don't think posting this in Sup Forums is a good idea

>in 7 years

optimism.png

kek

I just wanted to link a video called "Japanese F1 sound" with an asian girl making noises that were similar to a racing engine while getting fucked, but Youtube deleted it :/

youtube.com/watch?v=r4XCXBtCmDU

Maybe you can find it archived somewhere

Why don't you worry about things closer to home, you know, like taking that huge Muslim cocktail up your ass, and let the grownups worry about the important things

>LETS GIVE AGRESSIVE 3rd WORLD COMMUNIST REGIMES NUCLEAR MATERIAL EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE FINE DUUURRRRR HURRRRR
if Trump was supplying Iran with nuclear material through a deal he specifically wrote to AVOID THE BLANCES OF POWERS in our government so it couldn't be turned down and then itan started threatening to nuke everybody a few decades later with the same material Trump gave them you liberals would all definitely say that it was Trumps fault
Don't be hypocritical faggots here guys.
It WAS clintons fault. And there is nothing you can say or do about it that will change that fact.

I think this is actually a very good idea. We need people to be a counterweight against the fucking idiots from Sup Forums

>le epic fake news maymay

It's all pandering to media. N Korea and USA have NO real intention of fighting. While the north Korean crisis has been passed down from administration it's showing to stay the same. N Korea can't attack America without becoming a footnote in textbooks so they won't and that's it. It's a mutual assured destruction argument but they're not a real superpower

Hey, if Trump can't repeal and replace Ocare in four years, let's give him four more, m'kay?

>optimism.png
more like delusional.jar

Oh you mean the oresidency that did an investigation on Clintons agreement with North korea only to find out that North korea was making nuclear weapons and then cut them off from the material that clinton provided them?
Is that the administration you are talking about?
Wow man you really don't know what you are talking about.
Go play now, the adults are talking

Remember all that crying you did november 8th because you were tottaly wrong.
>its gonna happen again.

You completely missed my point. Jesus user. I'm saying we cant appease asshole dictators end of story

There won’t be a nuclear war, years ago when everyone sat down and figured out that once someone uses nukes then everyone will use nukes, (see mutually assured destruction).

Nobody wants to destroy most of the life on earth, if Trump actually does something it’ll be a full on barrage of traditional missles/bombs followed by an invasion. China and Russia aren’t going to like that too much though so I guess we’ll see where it goes.

>Alternative facts

So you agree with Trump.
Thankyou

North Korea is Trumps fault? Yeah he is making it worse but the Kim fsmily has been a problem for decades

>tottaly
Caring about politics is for morons like you. I sit back and exploit you weak-minded fools for profit.

>fake new

you must be a logician

I agree that we cant give him what he wants but his approach is childish and stupid. That's all.

Nah, just a winner

Lol like that's going to happen. Sup Forums is Trump's personal fanclub, you're not allowed to say anything bad about him without people chimping out. This wouldn't really matter except for the fact Trumpets make up the majority on this site AND they're the loudest.

What was childish and stupid about it?
I think he handled it very maturely

>caps
>durr hurr

Yeah, stopped reading right there, this ones got a hair trigger on him.

The whole of Sup Forums is not Sup Forums. Retards are leaking out from there all the time, but we can always be a counterweight. I've been here for like 10 years now and the right wing extremists only came about like 2 years ago.

Top kek, good luck buddy.
Tell me again how thats been working out for you? Hahahaha

>im asian and got kicked out of country because im fat fat fat, so sorry for bad spelling
>just sitting on my fat ass drinking some water outside
>woman comes at me and yells "FIRE FIRE FIRE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE"
>i get off my fat ass and fall off the chair
>can't move because i'm too fat
>i call the fireworkers because when i move i burn so many calories that i catch fire
>they come and the firepeople they stick the water pipe in my butt asshole and turn on water
>i get horny so i move more i create more fire fire fire
>they dont like the fact that im gay so they let me burn in flame
>the house of the woman burns down with me
>sitting in hospital writing this story now im black and depressed

god damn he's fat

that fat-encrusted heart won't last much longer

do a Scalia pls

You read the whole thing.
And you just got butthurt about it is all.

Tweeting calling him little rocket man isnt very presidential. He can and should handle this better. That being said if Hillary was president I don't think she would even particpate in the NK problem she would wait for it to just go away and go back to persecuting the "patriarchy". So we have the lesser if two evils is suppose

We Are all going to die

Hey user, didn't you know Sup Forums is trumptards' safe space?
Now you know. Thread lightly my friend.

That’s because the world is getting worse and people are getting angry and scared.

>Guys we need to stick together and shill as hard as we can so we can piss people off and force them out of the middle to become extremists.
>Ohhh fucckkk everybody went to the right instead of the left
>Donald Trump is now your president

Cry more for me
Mmmmmmmmmm

North Korea is too convenient of a situation for China and Russia for it to ever end, there will never be a war there.

The people are getting angry and scared because they're fed fake stories on the internet and don't trust actual media anymore. That's a huge part of the problem.
People are massively believing propagandist lies.

what is it with you fucking euro dumbfucks ??
you have no idea what you're ranting about.
get the fuck off of here and go do something about all of the muzzie criminals your retarded politicians are letting in that continent.

god damn, you euro imbeciles are the ruination of mankind.

Trump is not my president kek. We're not as retarded over here than you are.

Well the hard left is all women and apache attack helicopters who hate the white man for some strange reason. I'm 35 been working carpentry and finish work my while life I'm not gonna have some boy girl alien thing tell me everything is my fault when all ive done is work for my family. So yeah I'll take the right any day.

My point is that it's a losing "battle", if that's even the right word. They're not going to leave, they're not going to shut up, it's every fucking thread with their bullshit so it's tiresome to talk about at this point. The best thing to do is just to ignore them and not waste your energy

This whole thread is just one huge ad hominem fest, a couple anons are using facts and trying to be rational and the rest is just cuck,shill,faggot,retard...productive!

Do you have another president we don't know of?

>trying to re-purpose "safe space" as a nonsensical insult toward conservatives rather than making your own
Man you guys are so fucking lazy, no wonder you wanted Bernie

>he's 35 years old and can't complete a coherent sentence

Yeah you're a Trump voter alright.

>trumptards bitch about people talking away their guns
>north korean situation is literally all about the US trying to take away north koreas biggest "gun"
>trumptards still manage to circlejerk brainwash themselves into wanting to attack north korea

NK wouldn't do shit. If they do anything the whole country will be nuked to shreds

I'm German and you probably think that Merkel is my president. (because you're retarded :^))

This isn't true at all. Pretty much the opposite.

Safe space isn't an exclusive term to a certain group of people, user. If we're going by a definition that's something along the lines of "place people go to so they can be surrounded by people that only agree with them and validate their beliefs" then yes, Sup Forums is definitely a safe space, and in more ways than politics.

My phone auttocorrected whole to while and I forgot a period. Leave it to a leftist to ignore an entire argument and focus on one piece of information to be used as an unproductive counterargument.

I knew it had to be either Germany or Sweden

>t. vocal minority

You Sup Forumstards really have to go back.

Trump will not preemptively strike North Korea. Hes just taunting kim so he strikes first so we can take them out. If NK strikes first, China will not help them.

>hahaha i laugh at the most successful country in the world while i descend into failure i'm succeeding though xD XD

Clearly if you are German, Trump isnt your President. And you're right, Merkel is your chancellor not President.

Damn, you have 3 periods and they are all in the last tiny sentences. The rest is awful to read.

I'm glad Trunp said that. He is showing that he isn't scared in the slightest. North Korea talks mad shit about america all the fucking time. Kim needs to learn a little humbleness and be put in his place.

On a side note, north korea has a 60% success rate of launching missles over the past few decades. I checked this number a couple months ago though so it may have changed a little. That means north Korea has in essence a 40% chance of nuking itself if tbey want to try us.
Fuck those faggots.
I get the whole speak softly and carry a big stick deal and I agree that it is an effective method but only with civilized nations where communications are still open for discussion. Here though this is not the case.
North Korea blatantly siad straight up "yo whatup america we are gonna nuke you. Also fuck you guys we might nuke you a few times and you are a little bitch"
Dems fighting words, and Trump calling him a "little rocket man" isn't shit.
You are blowing it way out of proportion. He is handling it exactly the way he should

Why is being German funny? Much better place than the US by all accounts. Is it the epic "brown people" meme? Because the US is only barely 60% white.

And thats why your country sucks and mine doesn't ;)

The funniest part of the whole thing is whistleblowers will expose the evil things governments do, the kinds of things people say would “never happen”. But they still trust them and still defend them with “the government would never do that”

Good argument

Thats not a safe-space you doublenigger, thats an echo-chamber, one is a space with rules on what you can and cant say, the other is like-minded people just banding together.

And if you believe that Sup Forums is an echochamber then it just proves you've never actually been there.