youtube.com/watch?v=vt9UZo32KMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

MUFUGGA

If by fuck you mean fuck fuck that's cool cause I'd fuck her

That's racist OP,

If you "wuz kangz n sheit" this seems like a technological downgrade.

Fuck you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=vt9UZo32KMk

That's what niggers are doing more and more, yep.

das racist

>we wuz kangs befo da wite pepo cam long

Kill yourself

i'm not gonna lie, rap music is amazing. so much better than anything whites do now

Get the fuck away from abu el hawl stop stealling egyption history just because you were and still are uncivilised niggers

Same I'll take the fucking from any race all day

Jazz was better before whites expropriated it.

>be Africans in 16th century
>oshit weird ass white people are here
>they say they will give us guns and sheit if we give them our slaves
>lol amazing deal.jpg
>go to African kingdom's prison
>yeah just take out the strong prisoners
>gives prisoners to eurofags as slaves
>lol we are literally getting paid to sell our prisoners

>500 years later
>descendants of prisoners that were sold think they were kings
>still stupid, violent and most imprisoned
>"we wuz kangz"
>ghosts of West African kings appear in their cell
>"no you werent retard we sold you to eurofags because you were a degenerate in our society"
>black man looks down
>doesn't understand
>"STOP OPRESSIN ME AFRICUCK WE WUZ KANGZ"

>stroking a monument built by the Arab invaders of northern Africa

That'd be as dumb as South Americans being proud of speaking Span-...

I get the point, but in all fairness if you get sent away and have a girl who is going to stick by you then that is pretty solid.

And niggers wonder why actual humans stereotype them as rapists.

Maybe not over any race, but white girls are narcissistic and talk WAAAYYY too much. Gimme a Salvadorian girl any day

Reminder

STFU you illegal spic faggot

>we
that's literally not how monarchy works though.

>not understanding culture industry by 2010
your opinion is invalid.

I thought Henry Ford created the first automobile

>Henry Ford

No, he invented the assembly-line so as to mass produce cars.

see, this is where you're feeding into the modern "whatever, they're just blanket white" bullshit where all white people are to blame for all the shit white people have done, just as all white people can rejoice in any European accomplishment.

It wasn't until the late 19th century that people started looking at all Euros as one conjoined identity, "white," in contrast to the conjoined "black" identity.

You go back to the early 1800's and you'd get your teeth fed to you for asserting that Englishmen, Germans, Italians, and Frenchies were of the same stock

So actual Egyptians would like to have a word with you about your cultural appropriation.

>be white
>think what can you post today
>couldnt find anything
>write fuck white people

Well done

Probably some damn Ruskie causing more divisions here in America.

Ohh

>"white men invented indoor plumbing" obviously never heard of the indus valley civilization
>"white men invented computers" computers have existed since the brain has existed. the first human with a brain was black
>"white man invented electricity" sure, white men must have also invented liquids, solids and all gas. wait no, those have been around for as long as the universe has existed

How can white people be this dumb?

friend, that second one is an awfully long stretch

Kek I'm white

i do it every day ... will not have it other way

That was then, this is now.

If nogs are gonna issue mass condemnation of "the white man" every day of the week, then whites should tout the fact that it was "the white man" who made modern life possible.

There's ample proof that Africans left to their own devices can barely manage to surpass a 60 year lifespan. American cities run by blacks have proven to be utter failures.

Of course they invented aids medicine, they invented aids to begin with.

I love me some white pussy

See now you're jumping the shark.

It's one thing to say that the cultures of Sub-Saharan Africa are too flawed to sustain themselves, its another to bitch about some absurd, implied physiological defect innate to black people.

Black culture in America might be fucked with no signs of self repair in the near future, but it's retarded to attack the individual as though a black person is incapable of things

Every race does. It's the best. White women are vastly preferred planet wide, and white people are the planet wide minority, so who's racism makes that true?

A touching nigger pic. Fantastic.

Nothing to see here, 'dept some dirt-loving nigress. Rocks an Shiet.

didn't that study of dating apps show it was Asian women who were most preferred, along with white men?

I usually do.

I'm so confused

>it's retarded to attack the individual as though a black person is incapable of things

Nogs have the capacity for hard work, ok. But when it comes to innovation and groundbreaking achievement, not so much. There just is NO comparison to "the white man."

Another thing I find hilarious is it's always groups of well meaning white people who volunteer to go into run down (black) parts of cities to clean up and rebuild.

imagine trying this hard for an identity.
must suck to be black.

To say that anything besides evolution of life on Earth created the computer is silly. Humans created a inferior version of a true computer, but nature itself is the creator of the original computer. The mind.

i agree

Africans have had thousands of years to turn Africa into a modern technological wonder but lol. Whites turned NA into a modern masterpiece in a few hundred years. Therefore....

What exactly does white identity consist of?

>whites turned NA into a modern masterpiece in a few hundred years

Sorry, no. You have to give credit where it's due. It was the combined work of both whites and blacks that made the Americas what they are today. Without whites there would have been no-one controlling the workers and slaves. Without blacks there would have been nobody to do the work that made the Americas rich.

Being better than everyone and making the sub humans jealous.

>the first human with a brain was black

> computers have existed since the brain has existed. the first human with a brain was black

I agree with this. The first computers were inefficient and slow. Sums up niggers pretty well.

Back to with the rest of the sadsacks.
Go on, back in your box.

I am white :)