4/15: UFC on Fox 24 - Johnson vs Reis
4/16: RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - Horchiguchi vs Motoya
4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

News:

>Fabricio Werdum on Luke Rockhold's callout: 'Why would I fight a chicken?
mmafighting.com/2017/3/23/15035732/fabricio-werdum-luke-rockhold-why-would-fight-chicken-ufc

>Kelvin Gastelum ‘thinking about getting the 170 belt’ despite 185 success
mmafighting.com/2017/3/23/14989196/kelvin-gastelum-thinking-about-getting-the-170-belt-despite-185-success

>Roofoosporte sued
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/lawsuit-filed-against-roufusport-in-death-of-milwaukee-kickboxer-dennis-munson-jr

>Artem Lobov is disgusted with UFC pussies who pad their records
mmamania.com/2017/3/23/15035102/artem-lobov-disgusted-with-ufc-p-ssies-who-pad-their-records-mma

>Cris Cyborg vacates Invicta featherweight title
mmafighting.com/2017/3/24/15057512/cris-cyborg-vacates-invicta-featherweight-title-calls-out-germaine-de-randamie-for-ufc-214

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2017/3/24/15053092/comedian-hannibal-buress-explains-why-he-wanted-to-sponsor-invicta-fighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 bong u till the fights
Main card (UFC Fight Pass at 8 p.m. ET)
Tonya Evinger vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Ayaka Hamasaki vs. Livia Renata Souza
DeAnna Bennett vs. Jodie Esquibel
Amber Brown vs. Ashley Cummins
Sunna Davidsdottir vs. Mallory Martin
Kal Holliday Schwartz vs. Miranda Maverick
Felicia Spencer vs. Madison McElhaney

This is the official new?

Hopefully we can make it through this thread without being assualted by the autists again.
Yes

Thank you!

Evinger vs Kunitskaya
Hamasaki vs Souza
Bennett vsEsquibel
Brown vs Cummins
Davidsdottir vs Martin

mmafighting.com/2017/3/24/15053092/comedian-hannibal-buress-explains-why-he-wanted-to-sponsor-invicta-fighter

Kind of bummed this isn't happening

They'll come back again once the /heem/ thread doesn't pick up I bet

The current UFC meta seems to be shifting towards technical boxing. What do you guys think the new meta after it will be?

I just can't stop heeming people, last night I was at a bar with some friends and I went to take a piss when some dude brushed into me and I just lost it, heemed him and his friend. I'm 6'3" 265 lbs lean and do a lot of steroids, these guys were 5'6" tops.

Who >Sunna here?

>I just can't stop blowing people, last night I was at a bar with some friends and I went to take a piss when some dude brushed into me and I just lost it, blew him and his friend.

Where do you see that shift?

boxers getting muaythai'd and clinchfucked into 29-28 and 49-48 controversial split decissions

Official /heem/ thread

/mma/ is an illegitimate thread created by someone from /asp/. Let it die.

Migrate.

Fucking americunts with fucking shitty wmma "fights"

hannibal is racist, keep that nigger out of mma

Clinch fighting , cage grinding, dominant ground and pound

People like bektic (rip) and Covington are the future imo

What happens during event threads? Does /heem/ and /mma/ come together?

My guess is it's gonna be styles focused around fast and powerful kicks from all angles, a bit like Yair Rodriguez's game. It seems like the natural counter to a boxing focus. After that it'll probably be a wrestle-boxing Renaissance.

Frankie is going to wrestle box the flying meme back down to reality. He's getting the Swanson special.

that happens with events like the super bowl right? even other boards come over and unify for event threads. i dont see why not as long as everybody goes back to their own general at the end

Fuck off with your /soc/-tier circle-jerk.

Is HB any good? Never really listened to any of his stuff.

Is there gonna be streams for Invicta tonight? or is there a free fight pass weekend or something?

I only know him from the Eric Andre show and I think it is hilarious. Only stand up of his I've seen is that one Cosby joke.

You can probabaly get a free trial to fightpass for 7 days, but there is usually a stream for invicta I think.

r/mmastreams

I feel kind of bad for Edgar. Too small to keep fighting at LW, unlucky enough to be a FW in the Aldo era, and BW might be too tough a weight cut for him at his age. He's had a great career but it's all downhill from here.

Yeah, even if he goes to 135 Cody, Cruz, and dilly are all real tough fights for him.

I doubt /heem/ is gonna let this go very easily. They're probably watching this thread and popping a blood vessel at each post