What is the WORST thing that you have ever smelt?

What is the WORST thing that you have ever smelt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit.

Anime convention

I absolutely can't stand dog smell

My younger brother once put guinea pig shit in a bottle and pissed in it, then left it in the sun for 3 weeks. Definitely the worst thing.

Doesn't sound that bad, after all.

A dead beaver marinated in a river

Unflushed bloody menstruation diarrhea. Fuck.

cock cheese

it isn't the worst but the stench of a rotting body is kinda stuck in my nostril

Niggers

Don't know about worst but burnt soap is in top 10 def

Hobo Scrotum.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

A big mac that somebody left out for a couple of weeks.

It was honestly not tolerable to breathe in its vincinity. It was worth it to take a breath, then run it a certain distance, then run out of its radius and take another breath.

Blue Ridge Mt State park out house, it's up the mountain so I'm pretty sure it's never been cleaned, four stalls collect into a massive cavern of shit and the dead animals that crawled or fell down there. The stink of ten thousand shits.

an older shutin nabour had died and no one had found him for over a month

so worst thing ive smelt was a dead body that has decomposed for over a month mixed with very strong lemon scented cleaning product, i had to puke nearly every time i had to leave my home for over a week after cause the smell still seeped out though the taped shit door into the hall

>be me
>on a fishing trip with the guys up in god knows where canada
>every year return to this camp
>decent place, too many bugs
>we create a shit load of garbage every time
we are there
>no dumpster in the vicinity
>we use the same back of a broken down pickup truck every year
>while it gets emptied, it isn't cleaned
>smells like a combination of fish guts and garbage
>the smell can knock a grown man to the ground

That has to be it hands down

Burning jews

copper is up there..but zinc,,,shit..zinc is hard to smelt

Well said president Trump.

My dog ate frozen shit and then threw up

Back when i was a teen my best friends two german shepards were put to sleep. He wanted to bury them in his yard. They had been wrapped in blankets and left on his back porch for the night. When we picked them up to bring them over to the hole a gust of wind blew the stink of actual decomposition into my nose. I gagged like a cat with a hairball in its throat.

I dont know how coroners who perform autopsies do it. The smell of actual death is so bad.

He who smelled it dealed it.

Underrated post

Burnt gear oil is pretty high on the list, but the absolute worst was this awful smelling shit my mom would use to clean silverware called Tarn-X. Smelled like rotten eggs, spoiled meat, and an open septic tank. I had to go outside so the smell wouldn't make me barf.

Rotting onions

Indian men.
They smell worst than hobos.
I seriously think their smell is very harmful and needs to be quarantined. I dont say that they need to be ethnic cleansed or anything.
They must be seperated from us.

finaly a man with a brain..thanks user

The worst: Roadkill. I think it was the rotting carcass of a big dog.

The second worst: The dried up sweat in my girlfriend's asshole. Imagine a smelly underarm combined with the microscopic shit particles of what I imagine was a recent big fart. Lost my boner immediately.

cum in a plastic bottle left at room temperature for a day

Myself

Black dude's BO in a movie theater bathroom. Went into the stall after him, and the smell literally made my throat burn it was so strong. I Could actually make myself nauseous if I think back to how fucking bad it was.

Dead body left in a closed up home with no AC during the summer. Was about 2 weeks old when we found it.
We could smell it from the driveway.

Uncut dick. No joke.

vanilla extract

That's why we invented soap.

Can confirm. Indian owned convienence store down the street has the strongest, most potent stench of body odor I have ever smelled in my life. Like worse than walking by a crowd of blacks bad. I don’t understand it honestly, how can this not bother them? The smell is so thick when you get to the counter it’s almost impossible to breathe without needing to put your shirt over your nose. It takes 2 seconds to throw in some deodorant for fucks sake.

Nope. Within 3 hours it goes back to smelling like death most of the time. It’s just nature and can’t be helped. Uncut dick just smells bad

Sulfurous acid

Yeah if you over wash or jack off daily

>Be me
>Watching a cool film in my bedroom
>Winter
>Windows and doors closed
>Farted a lot
>Keep the same position
>When i changed the position all the farts contained were realesed
>I could kill a row of jews with that amount of gas
>I almost die that day.

I poured a whole bottle of liquid ass into some kids suitcase and closed it.

>went fishing once
>put all catches into a bucket to enjoy on another day
>leave it in an old fridge in my basement
>forget about it
>few days later, terrible smell around house
>it was coming from the basement
>open the fridge
>the fish was rotting and covered in maggots
>turns out fridge was broken
First time smell that wasn't shit made me want to puke.

Five day old dead body in a sealed house in August.

you're moms vag

oh wow lolololol xdxdxddxddddd

That stuff is awful. You dont even need to spray it rofl taking the cap off and smelling the nozzle is like smelling a freshly shitted asshole