2k17

>2k17
>numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without eating animal products
>there's people that STILL eat those
>isn't converted to veganism

user,how do you explain yourself for being such fucking faggot human garbage piece of shit?
Go vegan today for a better-life going and a better life for the animals.

>tl;tr vegans are better people

It’s bait but I’ll bite.

You’re the one coming on here insulting people. So why are you such a shit-tier sub-human forcing your belief system on others?

Because animals are tasty. And I don't really give a fuck about them.
Also try some froi gras

And do you think it's right to kill other life-forms from mother nature,just to satisfy your own glutton fat ass ? You might wanna rethink of this basement dweller

Mother nature is not a kind mistress, those same animals will have no problem eating you.

typing this while chewing my steak

Prove it's not a right. This is how nature works. The weak fear the strong.

Ta ta soi boi

Go eat dicks instead OP, howaboudat?

they probably forgot about vitamin B12 in those numerous and valid studies

you vegan fag

Same way your father forgot to put a condom the night he fucked your mom,thus a retard like you was born

Wow, you sure told him.

>tl;tr vegans are better people

According to vegans

For every animal you dont eat - I'm going to eat three.

not an argument

It's called a food chain for a reason. We are nothing more than animals, it's not our fault we're an apex predator.

Cuz muh primal instinct told me to eat that fucking steak. OP can't think straight because all of the quinoa hes shoving down his throat. get off of b/ fag

>tfw canine teeth

hurr durr I only eat grass and therefore I'm morally superior hurr

you're hypocrite scum, nothing more.

these fucking vegans made me one off fifths

quints*

ftfy

>vegans are better people
Judging by this thread, it seems you misspelled "absolute cunts".

Because I like the thought something died for my food

I like them nd have no qualms with being human garbage in fact I prefer it in all aspect of my life

Just had bacon, eggs, toast with butter, pancakes made with eggs and potatoes with butter.

Fucking great. Now going to order turducken for thanksgiving next month.

enjoy your late 50' cancer due to your "healthy" proteins faggot

The biggest farce in history from the sugar industry is the high carb diet. Low carb keto is where it’s at.

The only big farce here,is you being born kek

a UN study from like a decade ago and a recent one published in et. al (peer reviewed) both put the production of one pound of beef at costing 2400 gallons of water using conservative data. help the planet, go at least veg

Bacon is the food of gods and you will never get to enjoy it again. And don't give me that fake bacon excuse, shit It taste like rubber and it had me on the toilet for an hour after eating it.

>And don't give me that fake bacon excuse, shit It taste like rubber and it had me on the toilet for an hour after eating it.

>implying everybody has the same body structure

Literally neck yourself asap

You’d be a lot happier if you just ate bacon. You seem miserable as fuck.

user is correct, bacon is the food of gods. It tastes great on anything.

I am an environmentalist. I eat bacon 3x a week, but use a bike. I eat mostly local seafood.

thats awesome but it's also like saying you with other meats? fixed a leaky faucet because you're trying to conserve water but you're ignoring a hose you left on that is flooding your street. even if you cut down thats doing a lot and if that's all the meat you eat then that's great!

with other meats was supposed to not be in the middle of that wtf