Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

nice try faggot

Kys

This fucking thread again

fat, flat knuckled fuck. kek

Amazing... You're hand is so fat, I can barely see your knuckles. I bet if you punched somebody it would feel like being messaged with marshmallows.

You can tell a lot from just the image of the hand, you obese fuck.
Wouldn't want to be you, nope, not even close.

Brag somewhere else.

More like every hour. And every single time it's posted, people reply as it was real. How many fucking newfags come here per hour?

stalest copy pasta bread in the entire internet.

Gotta be the least entertaining copy pasta ever

Looks like eating is your favorite pastime isnt it fatboy?

70 years ago, when watches had mechanical movements, an expensive watch was worth getting. Toady, ALL watches, from $20000 Rolex to $5 Walmart specials, have exactly the same Chinese-made quartz movement inside, so all you paid for was the label.

Who's the loser now?

Price=/=Class
I wear a 18 karat Croton Aquamatic self winder made in 1951. It's understated yet valuable and does not draw attention away from my other features.

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING EDS JUST KISS MY ASS, YOU BLAMED THE WRONG GUY FOR HACKING ANYWAYS YOU DUMBASSES, ITS A SHAME THAT YOU ARE BEHIND THAT FUCKING COMPUTER SCREENS IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT WRITING THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU MOST NOT OF BEEN LOVED ENOUGH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PICKED ON IN SCHOOL OR SOMETHING, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DUMB FUCK TARD BITCHES, ALSO IT IS VERY SLICK OF USING FAKE EMAIL CREATION SITES, HOW ABOUT YOU USE YOUR OWN EMAIL WITH YOUR REAL FUCKING NAMES IN IT, YES I SAID IT. YOU ALL ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKING PUSSIES, IP BAN, DOESN'T WORK YOU FUCK TARDS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WIN MOTHER FUCKERS, I GIVES NO FUCK. WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST END IT AND MAYBE SHUT THIS SITE DOWN BEFORE I DO, LIKE I SAID FUCKING TEST ME, REALLY! I WILL LIKE TO SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SITE AND ALSO WATCH THE SHIT GO UP IN FUCKING FLAMES, HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING SUCK A FUCKING COW'S ASS BECAUSE YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT SO EAT WHAT YOU ARE, SHIT! I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING ANYMORE. FUCK WITH DA AND YOU JUST FUCKED YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH BUTTHURT, WAI WAI DESU MOTHERFUCKERS, LIKE I SAID I'LL PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAMES BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO FUCKING DO BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING TARTLET YOUR SELF, BE A FUCKING MAN/WOMAN/ALIEN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE AND LEAVE EVERYONE THE FUCK ALONE ON DA. I NEVER LOOSE AT FUCKING GAMES. GO AHEAD AND BAN THIS ACCOUNT. WHO SAID IT WAS JUST ONE PERSON DOING THIS EITHER. MAYBE YOU HAVE BECOME TO SMART TO REALIZE YOUR DUMB AS MOOSE SHIT IN WHICH HAS NO FUCKING BRAINS. I LIKE PLAYING YOU SICK GAME BUT SADLY SOON I WILL HAVE TO PUT IT TO A FUCKING END ^W^ KISS KISS WAI WAI DESU

Being this new and replying to a copy paste kys fags

the last one is also copy pasta, tard.

that's what you do in copy pasta breads, you copy more pasta.

>ALL watches, from $20000 Rolex to $5 Walmart specials, have exactly the same Chinese-made quartz movement inside
not op, are yo fucking serious? looks like you have some "knowledge" about watches and you just jealous of op

Nice!

My $87,100 Patek Philippe just arrived.

kys

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

get on my level plebs

This is a higher than average quality shitpost, made me chuckle, but regardless still a shitpost. Sage

another one lol

why the fuck would you waste several thousand dollars on a fucking watch

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

ITT, newfriends getting trolled

>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.