Redpill me on Nelson Mandela

Redpill me on Nelson Mandela.

Why is he praised for being a African Nationalist and funding terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he killed tens of thousands of white people.

A black commie killing whites gets standing ovations and all that nonsense, here is his grandson.

there was a part of subsaharan africa that actually had a chance at being successful and he ruined it, the man's a hero.

wouldnt want the niggers living in anything better than mud huts

what's wrong with being an african nationalist?

Becauseif he was a "white nationalist" it would be "problematic"

He stopped dat apperthid, nigga, and made dat equality and shit.

Nelson Mandela is based. He looked into the abyss of radical afro-nationalism and he turned back and in redemption promoted peace. It is a shame his legacy has gone to shit and South Africa is basically Black Apartheid now.

What is this? Mongol nigger?

Dindu Khan, Kang of South Africa.

No just a Xhosa, bushmen have similar mongol faces

But he raped a white woman, so it's okay.

Truth is racist.

is the one on the left a woman?

kinda cute, 6.8/10 would bang tbqh

only 150 murders with 30 million people ? source

can people even debate this image?

africa was a place of wonder and mystery back then but now its a rape warzone with child soilders and generals who run around naked because it gives them super powers

granted the tactic of being naked could disarm a enemy causing them to drop their guard

China stronk in Africa!

I've heard that the statistic there is the "official" statistic, but that it leaves out a lot of black-on-black tribal bush killings.

In other words, niggers being niggers.

If they were competent it would be black apartheid.

What it is is corrupt and fill of rampant cronyism being slowly nibbled at by populist black supremacists.

Yes its a woman

Dad's side is from Saf

Mandela turned his back on violent rebellion and promoted peaceful relations. He himself was a respectable negro man, but that doesn't mean all of his followers are too.

>He himself was a respectable negro man,
You're fucking stupid. He had no problem killing whites, having others kill whites, and getting whites killed. He had zero problems with this.

Have you read any literature on him?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0

Notice that Mandela praises killing all white people across the entire world.

And the "white people" with him are all Jews.

If you go into it you will see most whites that where part of the communist party and "freedom fighters" were jews, very strange in a country that doesn't have many jews.

Ive heard stories from people who were there before apartheid ended. They told me that the things they saw there were terrible, blacks were basically slaves, they would get beaten if they talked back at whites and they even saw someone dragging a black man behind his car. Is this true?

>very strange in a country that doesn't have many jews.
Jews traveled to S.A. just to praise the killing of whites.

It's what they want to do all over the world, and are now doing far better since whites feel they have to die off for being "mean" once before.

>even saw someone dragging a black man behind his car.
Probably a rapist.

You know, people used to do that. But now, it's "racist" to be angry if a black guy rapes your daughter.

Fuck, Japan even has a cave called the "Cave of Niggers" where they buried a bunch of black US Army because blacks wouldn't stop raping women even when they were US military.

Niggers are not socialized, not civilized, and not the same as the rest of us.

Is Lena Dunham a 10 to you? Try bleach

If somebody dragged a nig behind a car he would go to jail, also they weren't slaves. Races were kept seperate, so they lived in different areas, went to their own schools/ beaches/ bathrooms, and they couldn't vote.

Julius Malema and his radical leftist party is also funded by some rich foreigner.

>dey don prodooce melanin

That nigger wont live long

>nelson mandela singing kill the whites
>he isn't actually singing any of it
If you read his autobiography, he says he, at multiple points in his movement, fears that his peaceful negotiations will be for nought because of his followers releasing their anger on afrikaners.

His movement still sucks, made people worse off today, and led to the deaths of many innocent people. Even if he meant well, he messed up.

Hitler meant well, and we acknowledge that not everything went right. Same goes for Mandela.

I acknowledged in my first post ITT that not everything went right.

Did you get your edumacation in liberal Leaf Canadia?

Even from super liberal wiki:
>Mandela befriended Gaur Radebe, a Xhosa member of the ANC and Communist Party, as well as Nat Bregman, a Jewish communist who became his first white friend. Attending communist talks and parties,

>befriended liberal and communist Jewish,

>Mandela's relationship with Evelyn became strained, and she accused him of adultery.

>Mandela came to the opinion that the ANC "had no alternative to armed and violent resistance"

>He advised Sisulu to request weaponry

>she claimed that Mandela had physically abused her;

>he warned them that many anti-apartheid activists would soon resort to violence

>He believed that the ANC should form an armed group to channel some of this violence

This is from a super liberal source. Why do liberals still think this terrorist nigger was a "peace activist"?

>Inspired by the actions of Fidel Castro's 26th of July Movement in the Cuban Revolution, in 1961 Mandela co-founded Umkhonto we Sizwe ("Spear of the Nation", abbreviated MK) with Sisulu and Slovo. Becoming chairman of the militant group, he gained ideas from illegal literature on guerilla warfare by Mao Zedong and Che Guevara. Officially separate from the ANC, in later years MK became the group's armed wing. Most early MK members were white (Jew) communists;

Pretty much all of the "He was a nice guy" bullshit was historical revisionism just to make the guy look good to white suburban housewives. Real niggers know he was violent, and they wish to continue the violence.

He conceded that a lot of africans wanted violent resistance. Might as well make that violence useful.

Now I don't actually remember the parts about his wife, but I think it was both true and also an exaggeration on her part.

I have no defense for his alliance with jews, but can you blame him for taking the bluepill at that point?