Minnesota United has set an MLS record by allowing 18 goals through the first six games of a season

>Minnesota United has set an MLS record by allowing 18 goals through the first six games of a season.
>They've played four games.

>The most goals ever conceded by an #MLS team in a 34-game season is 67 (Chivas RIP, 2013). #MNUFC are 27% of the way there, IN

>18 in 4 games
Damn, how many have they scored?

MlelS fags will defend them getting a team and also giving LgAy another team, even after failing with the other one.

their squad looks shite even by mls standards

on the bright side they've scored in every game

>Minnesota, which played in the NASL last year, has allowed 18 goals while only managing one draw through its first four games this season
>By comparison, Orlando City went 11 games before allowing 18 goals last season en route to an MLS-worst 60 goals conceded on the year. MLS teams only allowed five goals or more in seven games last season, but Minnesota has already done that in three.

>It's amazing that Minnesota United's goals against average will actually put them in last place in the NHL, as well as MLS.

kek they won't have any fans by the end of the year.

MLS cucks btfo

>they will still be guaranteed a spot in the league next year

RELEGATION WHEN REEEEE

If MLS had relegation I would watch it. I hope they get on that bandwagon soon.

same

>Wild
>Gophers
>MN United
>chubs hasn't killed himself

Minnesota worst state ever

If there was pro/rel we'd have the Cosmos who currently play in a minor league baseball stadium with turf
The best team in the USL last year was a MLS reserve team and the second best also play in a minor league baseball stadium
Why are you acting like those teams have a divine right to move up?

Don't forget:
>Vikings

>Denying fertile grounds for meme harvesting

This is why no one will take the MLS seriously.

>Win a lower league >prove yourself worthy to jump up to top leagues to further love your worth or fall down to lower levels

They got a divine right to git gud or rot desu

Would it cool? Yeah
Is it necessary? No
Is it a human rights violation? Fuck no

bit hyperbolic don't cha think?

Have you seen the pro/rel cult in this country?

Besides, the gap between MLS and the lower leagues is so fucking large everyone who got promoted would be sent right back down

>Live in the Twin Cities
>MLS team is record breakingly bad

I might have to check this out, sounds like a fun time.

So pretty good for a Minnesota team then?

You have to start somewhere. It's a 300 million pop country, you can't argue it can't technically be supported. You need to start building the foundations, if you want for the franchise league to grow to unreachable levels you will just have another bloated, owner-monopolized commisioner league.

The lower leagues would have to be built up to the point where a team wouldn't perish if they were relegated
But that's besides the point
It would be cool but it's not the element that's keeping away

>would have to be built up to the point

No it wouldn't.

>where a team wouldn't perish if they were relegated

That's the very real risk of relegation. That's the danger. That's the pressure. That's what makes relegation battles just as intense as title challenges. There is never a guarentee of survival after relegation, that's the whole goddamn point. If your team can't hack it, there's another team willing to hop up and give a shot at it. That's capitalism, baby. At least how it's supposed to be. Survival of the fucking fittest, take your top seed draft picks for tanking bottomtablers and shove them up your fleshpot.

I'm pretty sure a Battle Royale type of league wouldn't last very long

>Viqueens btfo after pre-season analyst swear the Purple People Eaters have returned
>Minnesota MILD chokes after a strong showing earlier this season
>Twolves are Twolves
>"""""Twins"""""
>Gophers football btfo itself by believing some slag over its own players and the MPD
>Gophers basketball btfo by a midmajor with Pitino's literal son as their coach
>Minnesota United getting btfo in divegrass
2016-2017 is truly a blessed time and I thank God every day for being so generous

150+ years and counting.

but Sup Forums told me all soccer games end 0-0??

What?

MINNESOTA IN THIS BITCH FUCK THE HATERS SUCK OUR DICKS AND EAT OUR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

this desu

We cup, until we ain't

>small beverage

MINNESOTA UNITE YOU HOLD THEM DOWN AND I'LL WIPE MY NUTS ON THEIR FACES UNTIL THEY CRY UNCLE

Why does shitty Minnesota have a divine right to stay in?

Yeah, that cult is totally more insufferable than the MLelS hipster cult.

nice natural borders you got there, burgers

>get "promoted" from one league to another
>actually the Franchiseā„¢ is killed and a similar one takes its place

Based

They're a thousand times worse than the fight and win guy

Because it's a sport and a business and Minnesota is providing an entertainment service
There are no divine rights in sports

>providing an entertainment service

kek

I'm going on Saturday. Should be entertaining if nothing else